Author Topic: Playstation3!!!  (Read 931 times)

AndrE16686

Playstation3!!!
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:19:07 PM »
HAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!   ;D

Picked it up yesterday from the store, drove home paranoid wit it in  the boot of the car, GOT BLUNTED! Unwrapped it, set it up. Now, after 24 hours, still HIGH as a fuck, playing Resistance: Fall of Man.

Ahhh. Life is good.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:37:22 PM by The Overfiend »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Playstation3!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:21:41 PM »
Planning to play multiplayer online?

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »
Fasho! its downloading the crap needed for that right now. ps3 RULES!!! Bang yo set!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
Thats cool man, I see you bought every game for it as well.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:49:54 PM »
how much is it now? is it still available?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 02:36:25 AM »
how much is it now? is it still available?

theres gonna be a price drop on the current models and sony is also gonna release a 40gb ps3 for $399 , this should all go down within the next month

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 08:13:22 AM »
I just Copped mine Yesterday for £349 comes with Any two games (i got Resistence + Motorstorm) and 2 Blu-Ray titles, and i must say its fucking AMAZING!!!! :o IMO Lol Havent managed to Hook up the Internet yet, but im workin on it lol

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »
why anyone would buy a PS3, besides for the blueray, is beyond me.  you would of been off better with a 360 believe me
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Raphael

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 12:32:25 PM »
why anyone would buy a PS3, besides for the blueray, is beyond me.  you would of been off better with a 360 believe me
boo!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 02:02:43 PM »
resident evil 5
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »
boo!

word. boooo!

The PS3 will crush all other consoles its only a matter of time. I got the muthafucking 60GB PS3 and Motorstorm and Resistance: FOM and 2 controllers for $660 Australian Dollars when I cashed in my PSP.  I bought Heavenly Sword too but I returned it cus I decided to get Ghost Recon instead. That game HAZE will shit all over Halo 3.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »
boo!

word. boooo!

The PS3 will crush all other consoles its only a matter of time. I got the muthafucking 60GB PS3 and Motorstorm and Resistance: FOM and 2 controllers for $660 Australian Dollars when I cashed in my PSP.  I bought Heavenly Sword too but I returned it cus I decided to get Ghost Recon instead. That game HAZE will shit all over Halo 3.

How is the ps3 gonna crush anything (unless you meant literally, thing is fucking huge) with no games worth giving a fuck about coming out? Even if i gave a fuck about metal gear solid (which i dont) i sure as fuck wont be paying that kind of money for 1 game. I bring up MGS because its the 1 and only game anybody could possibly get exicted about for the ps3. 360 already has tons more great games, and will continue to add to the list.

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »
boo!

word. boooo!

How is the ps3 gonna crush anything (unless you meant literally, thing is fucking huge) with no games worth giving a fuck about coming out? Even if i gave a fuck about metal gear solid (which i dont) i sure as fuck wont be paying that kind of money for 1 game. I bring up MGS because its the 1 and only game anybody could possibly get exicted about for the ps3. 360 already has tons more great games, and will continue to add to the list.

Aww come now. There are less games right now, but do you really think the situation is going to stay that way?  Last time I checked the prices were pretty much the same between xbox and ps next gen games anyway. Its not about quantity son, its quality and the Ps3 is way more powerful! Anyway I dont want to get into a nerdlinger war of words over which console is better, im just happy i got enough spare time to play games.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 05:03:49 AM »
boo!

word. boooo!

Aww come now. There are less games right now, but do you really think the situation is going to stay that way?  Last time I checked the prices were pretty much the same between xbox and ps next gen games anyway. Its not about quantity son, its quality and the Ps3 is way more powerful! Anyway I dont want to get into a nerdlinger war of words over which console is better, im just happy i got enough spare time to play games.

The power ofthe console means nothing. Most games that come out for the 360 and ps3 end up looking better for the 360 because the ps3 is so hard to develop for. 360 destroys ps3 in quality games, online service, and pretty much everything else you can think of. If you like ps3, thats fine, just don't say retarded shit.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
Software sells hardware. Not the other way around.

So to me that means that I get a Wii for the Nintendo exclusive titles (just like I always got every Nintendo console - except the newer handhelds - since the NES) and the rest will be played on PC which shits on XBox and PS3 anyways.