Author Topic: Kobe, Fisher: The only sure things  (Read 1213 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe, Fisher: The only sure things
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »
^At that point, no one knew Nash would break into a "superstar" in Phoenix's system...But either way, Kobe right now is still in his prime...Shaq wasn't. No one is trading Kobe unless a team can offer their whole roster...Our management said the same thing...Common sense should prevail over media frenzy...PeACe

What the fuck are you talking about moron? When that deal was offered Nash was already a 2 time All-Star. Walker was already an All-Star. Josh Howard was loaded with potential, and we would've had a lottery pick. But we sent him to Miami for Caron Butler, Mr. Inconsistant, and even took on Brian Grant's huge contract (we didn't even push hard for Wade). If we couldn't get Wade for Shaq then we're certainly not getting a "whole roster" for Kobe. Prime or not its not happening. Hell Iverson got traded for Andre Miller, Joe Smith, and 2 draft picks.

We coulda' gotten Wade, dipshit...Refrain from calling people a moron when you're clearly on a whole level under everyone in this section on the intelligence scale. Back then, Dallas' offer wasn't that much better. Odom was coming off a breakthrough year as a 4 in the east and was a much better prospect than Josh Howard. Caron Butler had great potential to be an all-star. We had Gary Payton at the point guard. Nash was regarded a borderline all-star back then...Antoine Walker was considered a joke and an inconvenience to have on your team after the Celtics got rid of him...Not to mention, Brian Grant was supposed to be a very serviceable big, which we desperately needed.. no one knew that would be the year he broke down...Now, revisiting the trade, yes, the Dallas package looks nicer...But still, back then Odom and Butler looked more enticing compared to Nash and Howard...PeACe

So we coulda gotten Wade but we didn't? Shut the fuck up. Stop talking to me with all these coulda/woulda/shoulda/ifs

Pat Riley said it, homie.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »
fuck Kobe

ungrateful little fag

Ungrateful for what?...Being lied to? LOL.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
fuck Kobe

ungrateful little fag

haha you're such a loser

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »
gotta love Laker fans so frustrated with their chances of a championship anytime soon that they are turning on eachother... :catfight:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »
^At that point, no one knew Nash would break into a "superstar" in Phoenix's system...But either way, Kobe right now is still in his prime...Shaq wasn't. No one is trading Kobe unless a team can offer their whole roster...Our management said the same thing...Common sense should prevail over media frenzy...PeACe

What the fuck are you talking about moron? When that deal was offered Nash was already a 2 time All-Star. Walker was already an All-Star. Josh Howard was loaded with potential, and we would've had a lottery pick. But we sent him to Miami for Caron Butler, Mr. Inconsistant, and even took on Brian Grant's huge contract (we didn't even push hard for Wade). If we couldn't get Wade for Shaq then we're certainly not getting a "whole roster" for Kobe. Prime or not its not happening. Hell Iverson got traded for Andre Miller, Joe Smith, and 2 draft picks.

We coulda' gotten Wade, dipshit...Refrain from calling people a moron when you're clearly on a whole level under everyone in this section on the intelligence scale. Back then, Dallas' offer wasn't that much better. Odom was coming off a breakthrough year as a 4 in the east and was a much better prospect than Josh Howard. Caron Butler had great potential to be an all-star. We had Gary Payton at the point guard. Nash was regarded a borderline all-star back then...Antoine Walker was considered a joke and an inconvenience to have on your team after the Celtics got rid of him...Not to mention, Brian Grant was supposed to be a very serviceable big, which we desperately needed.. no one knew that would be the year he broke down...Now, revisiting the trade, yes, the Dallas package looks nicer...But still, back then Odom and Butler looked more enticing compared to Nash and Howard...PeACe

So we coulda gotten Wade but we didn't? Shut the fuck up. Stop talking to me with all these coulda/woulda/shoulda/ifs

Pat Riley said it, homie.

That's my point. Thats the same old story with the Lakers every year. We could've gotten...: but we didn't.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 06:52:15 PM »
This is fucking up my wanting to watch hoop this season...
I'm the type that will watch the Lake show even if they lose fuck it.
But this seasons soap opera bullshit is really turning basketball into what current hip-hop is... :-\

Trade him, or keep him...but please Lakers Management shut the fuck up now!!!
in the end, it's just just bouncing a ball and putting it through a fucken hoop.

Lakers fan.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
LOL@anyone who thinks Kobe is getting traded this year...lotsa' funny people post here.

Edit:
LMAO...I just noticed BabyG didn't even include Deng in his Bulls trade scenerio. :-X

the only sure thing about the lakers is that they are lottery bound. i hope them ping pong balls hit for ya hommie.  8)
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 10:53:34 PM »
fuck Kobe

ungrateful little fag

haha you're such a loser

And you're a winner? LOL...I'm fine where I'm at.

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »
YOU LOVE KOBE YOU FAG, U ARENT A LAKER FAN

What r u rolling in?

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 11:05:37 PM »
LOL@Ric Bucher, Mr. "Kobe told me he's not gunna suit up!"...biggest piece of shit ever.

Along with Jim Gray

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 12:04:36 AM »
YOU LOVE KOBE YOU FAG, U ARENT A LAKER FAN

Stop hiding behind an alias, dipshit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 01:43:28 AM »
fuck Kobe

ungrateful little fag

haha you're such a loser

And you're a winner? LOL...I'm fine where I'm at.

you think everyone is "brainwashed"

you're brainwashed by Kobe's cum you fag

I'm the true Laker fan, that's why Kobe = straight bitch, ungrateful baby

I can't wait until he's on another team so you can cry yourself to sleep and that jersey you got will be worthless

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »
^^Well, if the best player in the world is not only not getting franchise player treatment, but being alienated by his organization all together, what is he supposed to do? Huh, you childish homo? And why would Phil Jackson agree with everything Kobe said if Kobe was wrong?...I guess Phil is also an "ungrateful little fag"...LOL@this douchebag who reads an ESPN Laker article once in 4 months and thinks he's up-to-date with the team...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »
^^Well, if the best player in the world is not only not getting franchise player treatment, but being alienated by his organization all together, what is he supposed to do? Huh, you childish homo? And why would Phil Jackson agree with everything Kobe said if Kobe was wrong?...I guess Phil is also an "ungrateful little fag"...LOL@this douchebag who reads an ESPN Laker article once in 4 months and thinks he's up-to-date with the team...PeACe

They're both on the same page with me so fuck off.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 12:40:07 PM »
Lakers Management shut the fuck up now!!!