Author Topic: Kobe, Fisher: The only sure things  (Read 1217 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Kobe, Fisher: The only sure things
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »
^^Well, if the best player in the world is not only not getting franchise player treatment, but being alienated by his organization all together, what is he supposed to do? Huh, you childish homo? And why would Phil Jackson agree with everything Kobe said if Kobe was wrong?...I guess Phil is also an "ungrateful little fag"...LOL@this douchebag who reads an ESPN Laker article once in 4 months and thinks he's up-to-date with the team...PeACe

wow, an ESPN article?  what the fuck are you taking about?  that's pretty random..

all I know is everything was cool then Kobe is all over the news on radio stations "Yeah.... I wanna be traded"

then he takes it back like a bitch... fuck him, leave LA cry baby, go with your 20 million dollars a year and sulk somewhere else where you won't win

who cares about Phil Jackson... is he supposed to talk shit about Kobe?  we all know what happened last time he did... Phil got fired

you're so pathetic it's ridiculous, the fact you'll defend Kobe to the death is unbelievable

even more unbelievable is the fact you won't admit Kobe did no wrong in this... he needs to just keep his faggot mouth shut, even if his team sucks

he signed the contract.... you don't know what happens behind closed doors...

even if Jerry Buss did who knows what, you still would never admit it's both their fault

just like you can't admit the Lakers dynasty breaking up was just as much Kobe's fault as it was Shaq's

any true Laker fan would see that... you're just a blind Kobe fan, you really have no clue and everyone on this board see's it

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »
^^Well, if the best player in the world is not only not getting franchise player treatment, but being alienated by his organization all together, what is he supposed to do? Huh, you childish homo? And why would Phil Jackson agree with everything Kobe said if Kobe was wrong?...I guess Phil is also an "ungrateful little fag"...LOL@this douchebag who reads an ESPN Laker article once in 4 months and thinks he's up-to-date with the team...PeACe

wow, an ESPN article?  what the fuck are you taking about?  that's pretty random..

all I know is everything was cool then Kobe is all over the news on radio stations "Yeah.... I wanna be traded"

then he takes it back like a bitch... fuck him, leave LA cry baby, go with your 20 million dollars a year and sulk somewhere else where you won't win

who cares about Phil Jackson... is he supposed to talk shit about Kobe?  we all know what happened last time he did... Phil got fired

you're so pathetic it's ridiculous, the fact you'll defend Kobe to the death is unbelievable

even more unbelievable is the fact you won't admit Kobe did no wrong in this... he needs to just keep his faggot mouth shut, even if his team sucks

he signed the contract.... you don't know what happens behind closed doors...

even if Jerry Buss did who knows what, you still would never admit it's both their fault

just like you can't admit the Lakers dynasty breaking up was just as much Kobe's fault as it was Shaq's

any true Laker fan would see that... you're just a blind Kobe fan, you really have no clue and everyone on this board see's it

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue? LMAO! The whole board can see? If anything, everyone would agree that I know more about the situation than anyone else here...more than you, that's for damn sure. Phil got fired? LOL! Come on, now...You don't follow the Lakers. Admit it. Everything wasn't cool...Jerry Buss took a step back from the organization he owned and was experimenting during Kobe's prime, seeing if his son was capable of running the show without his input. When it came time to re-sign Kobe, Buss promised Kobe to do whatever it takes to become a contender. He promised that the goal was to build for the now and get whatever we can at whatever price...Then the front office passed up countless opportunities, which Kobe (and most of the time even Phil) had been pushing for...Kobe didn't even have Jerry Buss's direct number, how was "everything cool"?...If everything was "cool", why did so many Laker fans want change, want the same thing Kobe wanted? Why did the whole world always talk about Kobe carrying the Lakers on his shoulders? think about it...What Kobe did was light a fire under our organizations ass...If we win now, we can't say it was for a lack of effort...Many greats in the past have done this, including the greatests, Magic, Jordan, etc...It's nothing new. As for the Threepeat Lakers breaking up being Kobe's fault and "everyone seeing it"...You be the judge on that one: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=155121.0

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 05:20:58 AM »
I don't know. One day i say: "Fuck Kobe if he wanna leave let's ship his ass out. Lakers > Kobe anyway", the other day i say: "If you have the best player in the NBA you don't waste your time waiting for a rookie who has potential but who ain't even in the top10 in his role right now". I'm confused. I wanted the Lakers to trade for Boozer. Can you immagine? Boozer+Kobe? I wanted the Lakers to trade for Davis or Kidd. Damn. But i will never turn my back on this team like some of you guys are doing. C'mon. It's OUR TEAM, no matter what.

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 04:33:35 PM »
boo-hoo Kobe Bryant isn't happy let me go cry about it

NIK you're still stupid, you don't know shit about basketball baby!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »
Boo-hoo? You have nothing to say, kid, because you're nothing but an uninformed hater who talks mad shit. Only speak when you have something to say, son...PeACe