Author Topic: i gotta question.....  (Read 219 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i gotta question.....
« on: October 22, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »
ok so heres the situation, i was with the homie and he gave me sum gas money to pick up his girl from De Ja Vu, if you don't know wut that it, its a strip club she worked there. and we pick her up and he goes real hard on the bitch like he makes her cash him out after every night of dancing at the club. so we picked her up and i have to go to my ex's place to give her sum money for da cell phne bill, and i left the homie n his girl outside in my van. i go inside and i go to the bathroom. i could hear yelling and screaming from outside, then i hear tires screeching and sum bitch yelling "i got tha fuckin license plate number!" and so i walk outside and my van is gone and my ex's mom is out there with sum other people screaming at me. apparently the homie was beating up his bitch outside my van and then someone said that they were gona call the police on him so he took off in my van. then two seconds later about 5 or 6 cops show up. so we close the door n chill we look out the window and the police show up in SWAT uniforms and we seem them coming up the stairs. then they knock we open up and theres like hella guns in my face shottys and big ass rifiles. came in and told everyone to get on the floor and handcuffed everyone and left us on the floor for hella long. i guess they came in cuz my ex's mom was telling them that we had guns and drugs and alcohol and everything. so they came up beefing. they couldn't do shit to me but they wanted me to report my van stolen, i wouldn't do it. they let me go and i called up da homies and got my keys and got a ride to where he left my van. so went to hide out and found out that the homies girl was tellin the police that we was crack dealers and that we kidnapped her and i drove around while he beat her ass in the back seat. she also said da homie choked her out and broke her jaw, and that she almost died. so sumhow im involved in this shit. bout a week later i meet up wit my ex again at the sprint store to pay the cell phone bill i didn't even have a chance that one night cuz of all the drama. so i park and then hella FEDS showed up pulled out there guns and said they been lookin for me and they was looking for da homie too. they said my van was wanted in a aggravated assault. i said i don't know shit and they told me that somehow i was mentioned in the report, and right now my homeboy has 4 felony warrants and is considered armed n dangerous and i should call the police immediately when i see him. i hate cops, they still couldn't do anything to me. and now da homie n his bitch are together again, and shes still strips and cashes him out. i also heard that i'm under investigation for selling drugs also. i just dont see how shit went downhill so fast.

wut would u guys do in my situation??

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i gotta question.....
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »
I'd make the homies girl cash you out too for your trouble. Maybe slap her a couple times for good measure as well,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
I'd make the homies girl cash you out too for your trouble. Maybe slap her a couple times for good measure as well,

chill

well no dubt i get money n weed n alcohol for my trouble but da police are anotha thing.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 07:34:33 PM »
I'd stay the fuck away for a lil while
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Money

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:28:05 PM »
next time the cops bother you just lok them in the eye and say...

dipset, , ,bitch. bbrrrrrr

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
looks like you gotta stay away from this so called homie and his drama for a while... tell him whats up and that you want no part of it... if you honestly arent involved with anything then chill out and lay low.. he needs to fix shit between him and his girl because that shit is fucking up your friendship too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 11:10:37 AM »
That bitch is a bitch...like AlerG said, have that sleez cash YOU out. Then try and lay low...authorities are pieces of shit. They're probably investigating you as we speak, thinking you're a crack dealer and what not because of that bitches big mouth...You really have nothing to worry about, though, since there's really no evidence against you...But I still would lay low and get that breezy to reimburse you for the troubles...PeACe

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 11:56:42 AM »
tell that bitch to hit the poll and get you some stacks.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »
thats a pretty fucked up situation.. like everyone else has said, lay low and chill

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »
sounds like your "homie" is kind of fucked up, so is his girlfriend

you gotta know the people you're chillin with....

granted you didn't do anything wrong, hangin out with sleezy people like this gets you in these types of situations though

if this dude was your good friend he wouldn't ever think of jackin your van and getting you involved with his business with his bitch

you gotta shake people like this, it's not worth it catching a case for people you think are your friends

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 12:14:21 PM »
That bitch is a bitch...like AlerG said, have that sleez cash YOU out. Then try and lay low...authorities are pieces of shit. They're probably investigating you as we speak, thinking you're a crack dealer and what not because of that bitches big mouth...You really have nothing to worry about, though, since there's really no evidence against you...But I still would lay low and get that breezy to reimburse you for the troubles...PeACe

i kno they are, and i heard people was tryin to threaten my mom too, cuz shes a senator. and the van WAS in her name, but not anymo

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
ya don't sound too smart BIGG JOE

you need to get your shit together

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »
shit if ur mom is really a senator u got it made homie

can't she pull some strings?