Author Topic: Official Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Thread  (Read 569 times)

KURUPTION-81

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Thread
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »
The game is out in the UK tmw (26th), will be getting my copy before i go to work.

Drop your thought on what you like and dont like about the game, im not expecting to be dissapointed with it. As usual i do think it will take time to adapt to the new version.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

Re: Official Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »
same, gonna go get it before work tomorow

cant wait to play it, i can tell already this will be the greatest game ever lol :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 11:38:39 PM »
So they've "changed" the series name to 2008 ? No PES 7 ? :-\

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 03:09:17 AM »
So they've "changed" the series name to 2008 ? No PES 7 ? :-\

yup. Played my first match i dint really like the menus i think they will take a  while to get used to but in terms of gameplay its on point as expected.

Not a huge change is noticeable at first but that will probably change over time.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:30:39 AM »
Had it delivered this morning and i been playing it wid mates all day, really really dope game as i expected but there are some things missing such as being able to change kits before matches in the ML, and the online lag is amazingly terrible lol, but Konamis released a message saying they r gonna release a patch to try and help the online play,o yea the framerate is a big issue that needs to be fixed for next year, but its not as bad as everyones been saying, also the crowd graphics are poor.....never the less PES delivers quality as usual, solid 8.5/10 IMO

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 03:33:22 AM »
im loving the game so far.. playing it on a HD TV is amazing. anyone done any cups yet? + has anyone gotten away with the dive button without conceeding a freekick and a yellow card?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 01:27:59 AM by It'Is-What-It'Is (a.k.a.) Educated Thug »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 06:29:03 AM »
im loving the game so far.. playing it on a HD TV is amazing. anyone done any cups yet? + has anyone gotten away with the dive button without conceeding a freekick and a yellow card?

still only played the game once , hopefully will get some time tonight.

Anyone know how to dive on the ps2 version, couldnt see it in the manual.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 06:35:24 AM »
got it on friday and i think the game is sweet but the online mode needs to be sorted out really quick because its virtually unplayable!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
this is the only reason why i hate living in the US.  hearing you guys talking about the game already is painful.    :-[

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 11:31:57 AM »
this is the only reason why i hate living in the US.  hearing you guys talking about the game already is painful.    :-[

how long til its state side mate?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:16 PM »
played this a bit more yday, really starting to enjoy it.

Its a nice touch been able to select the national squads yourself.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »
Its a nice touch been able to select the national squads yourself.

yeah thats what i thought, was a miffed at why joe cole wasnt in the england squad

Paul

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »
playing it on a ps3 on HD tv is unbeleivable, the gameplay is 10/10 imo, lowpoints are the crowd, looks pretty shitty and the obvious having to change all the names
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 10:37:59 AM »

how long til its state side mate?

not till early next year.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »

kemizt