Author Topic: Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly (WEEK 31) - Who Is He Dissing?  (Read 946 times)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly (WEEK 31) - Who Is He Dissing?
« on: October 31, 2007, 02:32:27 PM »
Can anybody comfirm, quote or guess who was the c.o.b. boss goin at???

Avalanche

Re: Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly (WEEK 31) - Who Is He Dissing?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
probably still snoop.

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »
you know what they say every dogg has his day

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
the guy who put the noose on 2pacs stature?? ::)

;D
Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:52:20 PM »
who the fuck is he dissing????????????????

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »
probably still snoop.
how long has crooked had beef wit snoop?
how did it evn start?

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »
I dont know that part about the lbc, havent been here for 10 years, you cant see me...lol jk jk im prolly looking in too deep

lballs

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 01:29:02 AM »
who cares? nobody takes crooked i serious because he never releases anything officially other than mixtapes

nwa was a big flop

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 01:31:37 AM »
probably snooper dooper

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 03:14:25 AM »
 ;D  great spittin!...on the beginin of the track u can hear sth like TRICK R TREAT WITH THE SNOOP DOGG MASK
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:24:43 PM by Episcop Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 04:17:24 AM »
probably still snoop.
how did it evn start?

let me explain, itīs started when crooked was on deathrow he was the mainperson,but the funny thing is that big c style and DAZ DILLINGER(SNOOPīS COUSIN) brought him over there.then daz left, daz and kurupt was beefin eachother.SNOOP record pimp slap and he said "All The Crumbs On the Table" Comment so SNOOP was Takin shots Indirectly to CROOKED.but CROOKED wasnīt taken it to the radar, even crooked didnīt say anything to snoop &dpg.That Beef shit was for crooked not important, he was recordin for deathrow a monster album,that unfornatly not realsed.Later Snoop Dissed Crooked on the "welcome To The curch Mixtape" With A Skit.Then Crooked Was Checkin Him At That Track" Quit Snitchin" He Killed Him Over There.Then Crooked Left Deathrow.He Started His Own Label Dynasty Records.Crooked And Snoop Saw Each Other At The Russel Simons Hiphop Sumit.Then A Year Later 2005, Bet Wanted To See in Long Beach (westcoast) New Cats for A Bet Speacil, the Funny Thing is That Snoop wanted To Be The MainPerson, But Sway  from the Wake Up Show, Who Is A Mtv Mod, Didnīt Want That and He Send They Guys to Crooked, Horse Shoe Gang, Sauce, Tiny c Sytle (Big C style son) etc. So Snoop Hated Him For That Instead To be Happy for Him to stand on his own.Then Snoop was Recordin "my Peoples" he was shoutin everybody except crooked on that, then cali active video came out and he brought afew westcoast cats in there without crooked, so the people was askin qestions, why he is not showin crooked love, and nima asked him in this fuckin interview qestions ,and snoop that punk is dissin crooked, sayin im not disrespectful but im not feel him, Wtf???? Snoop Was recordin With Crooked Back in The Days, If You Want to callobrate with otha cat you must feel his music a lil bit or you must feel it 100% cause if you not feel him from first day and sayin " I Have Kurupt on my team" and you recordin Tracks With crooked ,THEN SNOOP YOU NOT REAL..
so the fans knows the intention from snoop,BUT THE SAD THING IS SNOOP MADE "THE WEST CONFERANCE" (IN MY OPION IT WAS A DPG CONFERANCE)...and then actin snitchly...so of course crooked answer back with an interview.

since crooked recordin these hiphop weeklys sometimes he is takin indirectly shots at snoop, by sayin bony x-ray or that dude say this shit in the interview....

my opion is snoop is The Biggest Bitch he thinks that he Can Control The Westcoast, But You Have Burger King Or Mc Donalds, The New Lbc Gengration must stand on their own.

i wish pac was alive then the west where Controlled Very fair and the west would be The Nr.1 in The commerical shit.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 06:48:00 AM »
probably still snoop.
how did it evn start?

let me explain, itīs started when crooked was on deathrow he was the mainperson,but the funny thing is that big c style and DAZ DILLINGER(SNOOPīS COUSIN) brought him over there.then daz left, daz and kurupt was beefin eachother.SNOOP record pimp slap and he said "All The Crumbs On the Table" Comment so SNOOP was Takin shots Indirectly to CROOKED.but CROOKED wasnīt taken it to the radar, even crooked didnīt say anything to snoop &dpg.That Beef shit was for crooked not important, he was recordin for deathrow a monster album,that unfornatly not realsed.Later Snoop Dissed Crooked on the "welcome To The curch Mixtape" With A Skit.Then Crooked Was Checkin Him At That Track" Quit Snitchin" He Killed Him Over There.Then Crooked Left Deathrow.He Started His Own Label Dynasty Records.Crooked And Snoop Saw Each Other At The Russel Simons Hiphop Sumit.Then A Year Later 2005, Bet Wanted To See in Long Beach (westcoast) New Cats for A Bet Speacil, the Funny Thing is That Snoop wanted To Be The MainPerson, But Sway  from the Wake Up Show, Who Is A Mtv Mod, Didnīt Want That and He Send They Guys to Crooked, Horse Shoe Gang, Sauce, Tiny c Sytle (Big C style son) etc. So Snoop Hated Him For That Instead To be Happy for Him to stand on his own.Then Snoop was Recordin "my Peoples" he was shoutin everybody except crooked on that, then cali active video came out and he brought afew westcoast cats in there without crooked, so the people was askin qestions, why he is not showin crooked love, and nima asked him in this fuckin interview qestions ,and snoop that punk is dissin crooked, sayin im not disrespectful but im not feel him, Wtf???? Snoop Was recordin With Crooked Back in The Days, If You Want to callobrate with otha cat you must feel his music a lil bit or you must feel it 100% cause if you not feel him from first day and sayin " I Have Kurupt on my team" and you recordin Tracks With crooked ,THEN SNOOP YOU NOT REAL..
so the fans knows the intention from snoop,BUT THE SAD THING IS SNOOP MADE "THE WEST CONFERANCE" (IN MY OPION IT WAS A DPG CONFERANCE)...and then actin snitchly...so of course crooked answer back with an interview.

since crooked recordin these hiphop weeklys sometimes he is takin indirectly shots at snoop, by sayin bony x-ray or that dude say this shit in the interview....

my opion is snoop is The Biggest Bitch he thinks that he Can Control The Westcoast, But You Have Burger King Or Mc Donalds, The New Lbc Gengration must stand on their own.

i wish pac was alive then the west where Controlled Very fair and the west would be The Nr.1 in The commerical shit.

that was painful to read  :'( :'(

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 07:20:21 AM »
crooked looked like a real boss bitch by begging Snoop to sign him to KOCH West on the interview, dudes was nearly in tears

and now it's been over an year, and that dumb nigga STILL hasn't dropped an album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »
crooked looked like a real boss bitch by begging Snoop to sign him to KOCH West on the interview, dudes was nearly in tears

and now it's been over an year, and that dumb nigga STILL hasn't dropped an album

you bitch ass, crooked wasnīt begging snoop for this and that, he want to step up big things for the west.........

but snoop is a egoist so his upcoming album is titled the same....

man to me you are a joke, to dissin crooked, be happy that the man drops hiphop weekly once a week, snoop , quik and cube are lazy persons....crooked is recordin and recordin....
man you are the 1st cocksucker, who will buy 100 copies of crookedīs album when itīs out....

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 08:53:48 AM »

and DJ Quik turned into a ringtone rapper now how fuckin gay is that