Author Topic: Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly (WEEK 31) - Who Is He Dissing?  (Read 944 times)

drakeshakenbake

Re: Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly (WEEK 31) - Who Is He Dissing?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 10:21:05 AM »
crooked looked like a real boss bitch by begging Snoop to sign him to KOCH West on the interview, dudes was nearly in tears

and now it's been over an year, and that dumb nigga STILL hasn't dropped an album

and DJ Quik turned into a ringtone rapper now how fuckin gay is that

fuck it man, i can understand some people being angry and disapointed, but at the same time, how many classic albums hasnt he given us already? Let the man make money!

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 10:50:08 AM »
crooked looked like a real boss bitch by begging Snoop to sign him to KOCH West on the interview, dudes was nearly in tears

and now it's been over an year, and that dumb nigga STILL hasn't dropped an album

you bitch ass, crooked wasnīt begging snoop for this and that, he want to step up big things for the west.........

but snoop is a egoist so his upcoming album is titled the same....

man to me you are a joke, to dissin crooked, be happy that the man drops hiphop weekly once a week, snoop , quik and cube are lazy persons....crooked is recordin and recordin....
man you are the 1st cocksucker, who will buy 100 copies of crookedīs album when itīs out....

hahaha. youre ridiculous man, so you think snoop quik and cube arent doing shit right now? Snoops busy recording his own E! reality show, finishin up "ego trippin", DJ quik is busy mixing down hella major label records right now. and what, Crooked is "recordin and recordin" one hip hop freestyle a week? get the hell outta here, with his crooked dick in your mouth. if he was really "recordin and recordin", we'd be seeing cds out in the streets, but unfortunately, we all know thats not the case.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:52:22 AM by We Fly High »

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 02:02:53 AM »

you bitch ass, crooked wasnīt begging snoop for this and that, he want to step up big things for the west.........

man to me you are a joke, to dissin crooked, be happy that the man drops hiphop weekly once a week, snoop , quik and cube are lazy persons....crooked is recordin and recordin....
man you are the 1st cocksucker, who will buy 100 copies of crookedīs album when itīs out....

hahaha. youre ridiculous man, so you think snoop quik and cube arent doing shit right now? Snoops busy recording his own E! reality show, finishin up "ego trippin", DJ quik is busy mixing down hella major label records right now. and what, Crooked is "recordin and recordin" one hip hop freestyle a week? get the hell outta here, with his crooked dick in your mouth. if he was really "recordin and recordin", we'd be seeing cds out in the streets, but unfortunately, we all know thats not the case.

man itīs not his fault, these fuckin labels are the problem....crooked didnīt get a push like snoop, dr.dre helped snoop,quik is a ring tone rapper now, so shut the fuc up and eat a dic bitch azz

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 03:22:52 AM »
...and then actin snitchly...so of course crooked answer back with an interview.

This is where your post turns into retardation. Crooked I's sperm must of gotten into your eyes when you were typing this.

i wish pac was alive then the west where Controlled Very fair and the west would be The Nr.1 in The commerical shit.

You wish 2Pac was alive so you could suck him off too? He wasn't Jesus or anything. He was a human being.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:24:32 AM by Al Bundy (no homo) »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 05:24:37 AM »

man itīs not his fault, these fuckin labels are the problem....crooked didnīt get a push like snoop, dr.dre helped snoop,quik is a ring tone rapper now, so shut the fuc up and eat a dic bitch azz

Quik has more talent in his little toe than most people AND their families have. But this ain't about Quik. Fact of the matter is, Crook should be dropping something. Messy Marv goes to jail for 6 months out of the year and he still releases several albums a year and they are all halfway decent. Crook has the talent, but it doesn't seem like he wants to use it.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 08:21:16 AM »

Quik has more talent in his little toe than most people AND their families have. But this ain't about Quik. Fact of the matter is, Crook should be dropping something. Messy Marv goes to jail for 6 months out of the year and he still releases several albums a year and they are all halfway decent. Crook has the talent, but it doesn't seem like he wants to use it.

thatīs right quik is a talented dude but i donīt like his new sound....but that crooked i thing is clear he wants to drop an monster debut canīt blaim him for that, mostly the new rappers are 96% garbage...but atleast crooked is given us hiphopweekly , im sure that he is droppin that nwa video and drop young boss vol.3 this year...the album will drop 08...

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 08:23:46 AM »
...and then actin snitchly...so of course crooked answer back with an interview.

This is where your post turns into retardation. Crooked I's sperm must of gotten into your eyes when you were typing this.

i wish pac was alive then the west where Controlled Very fair and the west would be The Nr.1 in The commerical shit.

You wish 2Pac was alive so you could suck him off too? He wasn't Jesus or anything. He was a human being.

your son of a bitch  ;Dmaybe al bundyīs crap was into your eyes and his piss was in your motherfuckin mouth...

and donīt speak disrespectful to pac.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »
IMO Snoop is a bitch for what hes been doin against crooked.....I mean, come on, the man obviously has a grudge against crooked, and it really seems like it is for no reason......

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

thatīs right quik is a talented dude but i donīt like his new sound....but that crooked i thing is clear he wants to drop an monster debut canīt blaim him for that, mostly the new rappers are 96% garbage...but atleast crooked is given us hiphopweekly , im sure that he is droppin that nwa video and drop young boss vol.3 this year...the album will drop 08...

Quik doesn't even want to do the Fixxers thing. AMG is the one pushing him to do it.

Crook can want a huge debut all he wants, but it's not going to happen. Ths isn't the 90s anymore. I agree that the majority of rappers on the radio suck total shit, but they all got their start somewhere. No rapper can just appear out of thin air and instantly become famous. Crook's mixtape releases are far and few between, he barely does any shows, NONE outside of the west coast, and while hip hop weekly is great, it will only take him so far. I seriously am one of Crooked I's biggest fans, but there is a reality he has to face. Everyone on this forum knows Crook has been in the game for years, but to the rest of the world, he might as well not exist. Shit just doesn't get handed to people.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 07:03:59 PM »

your son of a bitch  ;Dmaybe al bundyīs crap was into your eyes and his piss was in your motherfuckin mouth...

and donīt speak disrespectful to pac.

How much are Fubu jeans in Croatia you euro-thug? If you're not from there, I couldn't tell because of your shit spelling.

And don't talk disrespectful of 2Pac? Or what? Going to put a voodoo spell on me? Eat a dick loser.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »
IMO Snoop is a bitch for what hes been doin against crooked.....I mean, come on, the man obviously has a grudge against crooked, and it really seems like it is for no reason......

I respect your opinion and all..But C'mon this "It's All Snoop' fault"..is going to far!!

I can hardly appreciate reasoning nor the incessant usage of that formula to explain Crook's current position!!

Look at folks like Yukmouth dropping Mixtapes tapes once a while..look at the Outlawz, after Pac died they disappeared, but somehow they have been able to regain..by doing things off the sweat of their hustle and networking!!
What about Daz??..Dude has been making Indie albums since RAW, when his So So Gangsta album didn't do the numbers Dude hoped for, he was still able to put together an album/mixtape.."gangsta Party"-regardless of what folks may think of it-like it or hate it...Dude still put it together..
So I don't really see how This Snoop issue is the main reason behind Crook not putting out an album or being give a chance..And I don't really think Snoop has to help Crook out either, all Dude needs to do is allign himself with those that are making waves...Then maybe something will pop up..But sitting back and playing the blame game and doing nothing is nothing helping.

Snoop and Goldie had a fall out, but that didn't stop Goldie from putting out an album/mixtape..Did it??
You can't say Dude needs heated beats to spit..C'mon there are producers popping up left,right and center all over Cali.and if any of them are up to speed with the Death Row and it's artist, anyone of 'em would be happy to work with Crook and assist him in getting some kind of Mix-tape out..
I apologize to any of the forum members on this board for this rant..cuz i know how Much Crook is respected on this site..but I'm just being honest!!
Sum might say, it's cuz I'm not a real fan of Crook..well that may have some truth in it..But that aside,i think he is good rapper, but not in my Top Ten(style and flow)

^^That there are just my thoughts, feel free to correct me, where-ever possible..

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 07:47:14 PM »
as a BIG fan of crooked Blu, no apology needed
u was ON POINT homie ;D
+1

i personally think crooked won't play the indie game because he simply refuses 2..think about it, he's got SO MUCH HYPE around him, he must feel SOME pressure 2 blow the fuck up when his album finally drops (come out with a lot of sales)...that is why i think he's sitting back & waiting for the right oppourtunity.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »
u was ON POINT homie ;D
+1

i personally think crooked won't play the indie game because he simply refuses 2..think about it, he's got SO MUCH HYPE around him, he must feel SOME pressure 2 blow the fuck up when his album finally drops (come out with a lot of sales)...that is why i think he's sitting back & waiting for the right oppourtunity.

what type of gauge are you using, that you determine he has "SO MUCH HYPE"?

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »
u was ON POINT homie ;D
+1

well at least on the west he does
and it's just building & building with:
the cover of the xxl
bun b making such positive comments
just blaze making such positive comments
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2007, 03:52:52 AM »
u was ON POINT homie ;D
+1

well at least on the west he does
and it's just building & building with:
the cover of the xxl
bun b making such positive comments
just blaze making such positive comments

Why isn't he featured on their albums or involved in their projects if they love him so much? That's like me saying "Oh yeah, Chevy is great! Everyone should be driving one of those", then I go out and buy a Toyota. They have love for Crook, but they obviously don't have that much love for him.