Author Topic: Any predictions for Tha Dogg Pound's Westcoast Aftershock album?  (Read 736 times)

d-nice

Re: Any predictions for Tha Dogg Pound's Westcoast Aftershock album?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 07:33:46 PM »
similar to the sound mack 10 had on bang or ball

Yep. Although I like the producers Lil Wayne uses on his albums since Mannie left. I think it will have a more southern based sound to it.
can't really comment, cuz ain't heard 2 many wayne songs from his albums
ain't mannie back what cash money though to a certain extent? my gut feeling tells me i rather have fresh on the biards if it must be a cash money-related producer

I don't remember too much either, but I liked the beats on Carter 2 and Like Father Like Son. I just think DPG has so many dope producers you really don't need to flood the album with alot of new producers like Cali Iz Active had. A few beats from Cash Money, Soopa, Fred and Daz/Ivan Johnson and that is all you need. I will accept 1-2 Wayne appearances and the rest keep it in house with maybe 1 or 2 appearances from maybe Mack 10 and Glasses. CM should not make the same mistakes they did with Bang Or Ball or like how No Limit did with Snoop. Change is good sometimes but keep that shit DP.

Don't get ur hopes up with Fred cuz he hasn't produced for Daz on an album since Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP. It would be nice though. If it was a 15 song album, I'd like to see 8 by Daz, 2 by Soopa, 4 by some Cash Money producer lol, and 1 by Fred. As for guest apperances, I wouldn't like THAT MANY, but maybe just on like 6 total songs at the most.

Never understood why DP got away from using Fred Wreck for beats. My dream DP album is executive produced by Daz, Fred and Soopafly. Those 3 on the beats would be  :o

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »
will considering fred was doin a whole lot of work on kurupt's solo album, i see a possibility that he may of/will put somethin forward for WCA
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jbel1021

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
similar to the sound mack 10 had on bang or ball

Yep. Although I like the producers Lil Wayne uses on his albums since Mannie left. I think it will have a more southern based sound to it.
can't really comment, cuz ain't heard 2 many wayne songs from his albums
ain't mannie back what cash money though to a certain extent? my gut feeling tells me i rather have fresh on the biards if it must be a cash money-related producer

I don't remember too much either, but I liked the beats on Carter 2 and Like Father Like Son. I just think DPG has so many dope producers you really don't need to flood the album with alot of new producers like Cali Iz Active had. A few beats from Cash Money, Soopa, Fred and Daz/Ivan Johnson and that is all you need. I will accept 1-2 Wayne appearances and the rest keep it in house with maybe 1 or 2 appearances from maybe Mack 10 and Glasses. CM should not make the same mistakes they did with Bang Or Ball or like how No Limit did with Snoop. Change is good sometimes but keep that shit DP.

Don't get ur hopes up with Fred cuz he hasn't produced for Daz on an album since Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP. It would be nice though. If it was a 15 song album, I'd like to see 8 by Daz, 2 by Soopa, 4 by some Cash Money producer lol, and 1 by Fred. As for guest apperances, I wouldn't like THAT MANY, but maybe just on like 6 total songs at the most.

Never understood why DP got away from using Fred Wreck for beats. My dream DP album is executive produced by Daz, Fred and Soopafly. Those 3 on the beats would be  :o

8)

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »
i'd like to see some warren g and meech wells beats too and keep the CM appearances to a MINIMUM not liking the more songs for the ladies sound either

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »
daz , fred wreck, soopafly  the usual suspects.but no leftovers..and dre mixin the whole thing

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 02:09:15 AM »
We need some Bucc Em beats to lol!!!

hell yeah playa Buccem is that joint as for the album I didn't like Dogg Chit but this one looks like it could be dope

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 03:16:06 AM »
im expecting this to be another attempt at cracking the mainstream, meaning more radio friendly tracks and a variety of so called "hot" producers on it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kingston

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 03:22:59 AM »
dogg pound is my favorit group of all time but if they want a great comback then they should go to the studio with soopafly, fredwreck, dr dre, warren g and it's a wrap 8)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 03:40:07 AM »
they should take a beat from me  8)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 04:23:33 AM »
i'm expecting a whole load of crap that will be overhyped by all the usual suspects in here  8)

snoopadelic

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 04:35:58 AM »
i'm expecting a whole load of crap that will be overhyped by all the usual suspects in here  8)

real talk my man these DPG groupies are the worst especially that hippie

jbel1021

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 10:52:47 AM »
Daz said in an interview here that it was gonna have more songs for the ladies.
I just hope Daz uses less outdated production (Dogg Chit).
I wanna hear similar kinda beats like he had on So So Gangsta.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

This is a prediction thread. So predict or don't post ya douche.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 10:59:59 AM »
I don't know but I don't like the sound of "more tracks for the ladies"

me neither

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:22 AM »
dogg chit was dope as fuck.... hopefully a similar sound but with more money into it so the quality of the mixnig is better

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »
yeah IMO Dogg Chit was a dope album, but they needed better mixing so it had a more official album sound, like more professional... ya know what I mean lol  8)