Author Topic: Just give the trophey to New England  (Read 565 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Just give the trophey to New England
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
how is that fucked up? he's already got 3 superbowl rings
he's already knocked up a super model
he's already considered an all time QB

his time has come and now it's time for him to die in a plane crash. it'll be like the day the music died when ritch valens , buddy holly and the big bopper died. the day football died..lol

I just want him to end up on a mediocre non-westcoast style team so everyone can see how good he never was. The only difference between Brady and Bledsoe is an injury that took Bledsoe off a great team. If Brady was traded from NE to Buffalo then Dallas he'd be nobody right now.

co-sign, Brady and Manning are overrated

I think Manning could make any team a top 5 passing team with in two years so I wouldn't call him over-rated perse. Is he as good as his hype? No, but neither was Michael Jordan. That doesn't change the facthe was Michael Jordan. It's just that when anyone is elevated to that level of praise they can't ever really meet it. Manning never carried Indy on his back but he was always the single most important individual on the team. I think NE wold do worse if they lost Moss than if they lost Brady, and as much better as Harrison makes the Colts I think they would have lost a lot worse if Manning was out instead. After Manning I say Bob Sanders is the next most important single guy. But the most important factors on any team are the front 4 or 3 on D and the 5 on the O-line, and that goes for any team. If your lines suck your team sucks. If your lines are amazing you can have a team filled with mediocre skilled players and still go deep in the playoffs.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 08:01:16 PM »
LOL @ the people saying Brady is overrated. He is having one of the best performances by any QB EVER this year. Matt Cassell sure as hell can't match that. The cheating thing is totally rediculous. You must not know the game of football. Every team steals each others signals. Face it.  Only haters are saying this because there team is not as good. I can't wait till the Pats run up the score on there next opponents and the camera pans into the stadium and showing the fans abotu to cry.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »
I think I gotta take NE at around -23 this weekend.  They should score at least 42 and PHI is unlikely to score 18 on them.  I'll probably take the over too at around 51.  I see a 45-10 game.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
New Patriots Rules in Effect

In order to address the complaints and hurt feelings of the rest of the NFL, the commissioner has adopted 10 new "Special Rules" for all New England Patriots games. They take effect immediately, and are as follows:

Special Rules for the Patriots:

1.) In the course of an NFL game, if the Patriots go up by more than 31 points, they are not allowed to play offense until the opposing team draws to within one score. (Pats will kick-off after an opposing team's touchdown or FG).

Once the team is within one score, the Pats offense may play, but Tom Brady may not, unless:
*The Pats play with 8 players (including Tom), or the Pats play with 9 players, but 1 player for The Patriots is chosen by the opposing team from the stands. No Patriots linebacker is allowed to play offense, unless that LB is inserted at quarterback. However, Mike Vrabel cannot be quarterback.

2.) If an opposing player states "It's like were playing 7-on-5s" (7 offense, 5 defense during practice), such as indicated by Justin Smith, DE, Cincinnati Bengels 10/1/07, the Patriots must take a time out and serve ice cold lemonade or hot tea (weather dependent) to the opposing team. Scones are optional.

3.) Once the 31 pt rule is in effect, Patriots may challenge any play, but the opposing team gets veto power over the referee.

4.) Once the Pats offense is allowed back onto the field (7 pts), for any forward pass the Pats QB must point to the receiver and call out his number BEFORE passing. If Tom Brady is quarterbacking at the time, he must do that, plus turn the opposing team's water cooler into wine BEFORE passing.

5.) Belichick must diagram any Patriots play to the opposing defense and ensure they understand exactly how to disrupt the play. This all must be done within the play clock. If this process is not complete prior to the play clock expiring, the Patriots will be assessed a delay of game and double unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

6.) Randy Moss must play with 10lb ankle weights on each ankle. An additional pound will be added for each TD this season.

7.) Wes Welker is not allowed to have "that crazy look" in his eyes. 10 yd, "crazy eyes" penalty assessed.

8.) Tom Brady must immediately stop dating supermodels as he will not be allowed to date anyone that is more attractive then the least attractive significant other of an opposing team member (including coaches). He also must start doing commercials for every product imaginable, especially ones where he chants "cut that meat!", or refers to himself "as a 6'5" quarterback with a laser-rocket arm"

9.) Bill Belichick is not allowed to be within 100 yds of any infant, for fear that his evil super-genius powers would assimilate such a defenseless creature into the Patriots System. We have already seen this effect on an inordinate amount of chipmunks, squirrels, and 'possum that commit suicide while crossing Rte 1 to reach Gillette Stadium.

10.) Patriots must respect all opposing players’ feelings and apologize for every first down. Touchdowns must be followed by a written apology and a fruit basket presented with a hug.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 02:50:04 AM »
LOL @ the people saying Brady is overrated. He is having one of the best performances by any QB EVER this year. Matt Cassell sure as hell can't match that. The cheating thing is totally rediculous. You must not know the game of football. Every team steals each others signals. Face it.  Only haters are saying this because there team is not as good. I can't wait till the Pats run up the score on there next opponents and the camera pans into the stadium and showing the fans abotu to cry.

running up the score is not cool :nawty:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »

No he isn't. What he does have is one of the best O-lines EVER mixed with one of the best 3 pack of WRs EVER. Take into effect the number of 3 and outs the defense gives you and the offensive play callers refusal to run the ball and any number of QBs would excel in that system. If instead of Brady that Pats had Palmer, McNabb, either Manning, Romo, Favre, Brees, Hasselbeck, Roethlisberger, or Garcia they'd still be 10-0 with record breaking numbers. Hell they could have Young, Warner, Losman, Edwards, Leftwich, or Carr and still be 10-0. The onlly game where it even looked like they could lose was against Indy and the two plays that brought them back into the game and into the lead were up in the air pop flys that could have been thrown by anyone and should have been intercepted if not for last minute bad defensive decisions by Indy DBs. It's very easy to excel in a situation like that.

Like I said the time will come where the Pats aren't that good any more and Brady will still be Brady and the truth about how good he really is will come out in the numbers. How many times this seasons has Brady had to thread the needle with a great throw or evade sacks and scramble to make a great play? He's just had to take 5 steps back, look around, take three steps forward and throw to the wide open man. And that is the case for 90% of his completions. If Brady had the time and receiving core Marino had in the late 80s and early 90s Brady would be among the worst QBs this season. It's real easy to have great vision when you have 6+ seconds to look around. Real great vision and pocket presence happens when you have 3 seconds to look around. And every time Brady faces that he falls apart.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »
lol @ Shallow, what a hater

I'm not typing up a 500 word rebuttal but I gotta say you are just being ridiculuos.  Brady is now the BEST quarterback in the NFL and it's pretty much a fact.

Just like the Laker fans bashing Nash, "it's the system, it's the system!" lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »
lol @ Shallow, what a hater

I'm not typing up a 500 word rebuttal but I gotta say you are just being ridiculuos.  Brady is now the BEST quarterback in the NFL and it's pretty much a fact.

Just like the Laker fans bashing Nash, "it's the system, it's the system!" lol

Basketball and football are two completely different things. If Nash went to the worst team in the league he'd make an immediate improvement. If Brady went to the Dolphins at the beginning of the year they'd still suck. If Manning went they'd still suck. A team is only as good as their lines in football, and thanks to stupid football fans who think a QB wins or loses the game the QB gets more credit than the line, the defense, the WRs, the runners etc.

Someone explain to me how The Bengals would have any better a record with Brady instead of Palmer and I'll back off. Someone explain to me how Brady's number would even be close to what they are if he had a shitty line. No one can because it's true what I'm saying, and in a couple years when the old Pats all retire and New England sucks again the truth will come out.