Author Topic: Just give the trophey to New England  (Read 566 times)

herpes

Just give the trophey to New England
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:05:16 PM »
56-10 christ... randy moss had 4 td catches 2nite.  Brady with 5 more td passes.

WC Iz Active

Re: Just give the trophey to New England
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:06:41 PM »
I thought you hated cheaters?

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »
I thought you hated cheaters?

LOL! Fuck them Patriots  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 09:19:42 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »
i hope tom brady gets his arm ripped off by zombies next week in the air port or something.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 12:00:37 AM »
i hope tom brady gets his arm ripped off by zombies next week in the air port or something.

They've always cheated... Fuck the Patriots... since this game... I've wished Brady a long... slow painful career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMMa7cZb2Jc&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RMMa7cZb2Jc&amp;rel=1</a>

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 04:06:37 AM »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:30:52 AM »
56-10 christ... randy moss had 4 td catches 2nite.  Brady with 5 more td passes.

Fuck that.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 08:43:25 AM »

Fuck that. That would only help his case. I hope Matt Light gets injured and then Brady will have to deal with left side pressure. Brady was only in trouble for like 1 play during that came and he threw it way short. The rest of the time he just stands in the pocket for 9 seconds and all I hear is idiots like Deion and Collinsworth talk about his pocket presence. Taking 6 steps back,then 3 steps forward while a WR gets wide open and then throwing it to him is nothing special. I hope Philly's D can pick their game up and put on some pressure. The only team to do it was Indy for 3 quarters. The 4th quarter it wasn't NE getting better it was Indy's line getting worse. Clearly finesse football hasn't worked for the past 10 weeks. It's time for some smashmouth 70s ball. Blitz the QB, hit the WRs as hard as you can at the line so they can't play past the 3rd quarter and let the rest work itself out. And for the love of God when Randy Moss pushes off you to catch a TD pass you catch him in the air and fucking power bomb, just so he remembers it the next time he tries that shit. It's like everyone in the NFL has gone soft. If I was the Eagles next week I'd start with my second team, play as dirty as I fucking can so everyone but Brady gets injured, then when the second team all gets ejected I bring in the first team and expose Brady for the mediocre passer that he is and then stuff the game ball down Bellicheck fat fucking throat.

Is it just me or do teams some how gets a lot worse when they play the Pats (except the Colts who with Ugoh and Harrsion healthy I feel can still beat the Pats). That wasn't the same Bills D that played the Cowboys a few weeks back.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »
Brett Favre > Tom Brady and Payton Manning

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »

They've always cheated... Fuck the Patriots... since this game... I've wished Brady a long... slow painful career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMMa7cZb2Jc&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RMMa7cZb2Jc&amp;rel=1</a>

and he's won 3 championships since lol

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
^^and they cheated to get all of them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
So what, the 1991 Bulls cheated to win the title over the Lakers...that's the game.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 11:30:12 AM »
So what, the 1991 Bulls cheated to win the title over the Lakers...that's the game.
exactly.  thats my point.   Why does Fits and every other puppet get a hard on about Bonds but dont seem to care about anyone else.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
exactly.  thats my point.   Why does Fits and every other puppet get a hard on about Bonds but dont seem to care about anyone else.

I really think more people hate on Bonds because of his personality...even if people wont admit it and even if they tend to blame it on steroids, the fact that many people don't like Bonds as a person is what really invokes the negativity towards him...