Author Topic: Wii... Who got... Super Mario Galaxies (or Endless Ocean)  (Read 300 times)

Don Seer

Wii... Who got... Super Mario Galaxies (or Endless Ocean)
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:43:57 AM »

Have got both of these in that last few weeks.. got mario today.. and endless ocean a week ago..

endless ocean is a cool chilled out game... and was pretty cheap. happy with it..

traded in the double wackness of red steel and sonic to get mario galaxies today.. can already tell its a great game.. getting my head around the upside downy ness aint hard.. but i can imagine for people not used to games its gonna be hard!

i know lil hd got mario galaxies as when i turned my wii on i got a message saying it made his nipples hard! lol

We Fly High

Re: Wii... Who got... Super Mario Galaxies (or Endless Ocean)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »
def going to pick it up soon.. i havent even had a chance to really play my wii yet... i still havent even started Zelda, Paper Mario, or Metroid yet.. hahah.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »

hah!  i still havent finished zelda.. i'll get there.. one day...

i was umming between mario and the wii port of tony hawk proving ground.. then in reviews.. mario got 9.8, hawk got 5.. decision made...  funny as over the weekend i've just set up my girlfriend with mario64 on her laptop (she used to be addicted to it way back when..).. prob a bad move.. haha..  (also set myself up with the n64 versions of tony hawk 1+2 which were the best.. got 3 too but its wack! :))

Matty

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:09:07 PM »
mario is great! 8) still trying to adjust to this new perspective, you really gotta watch whats going on real closely...

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »

yeah its not too bad.. zelda has a but of upsidedown-ness in it too.. so kinda prepared i guess...

just beat the first major baddie thing..  (thing in an egg) gonna check out the next level quickly before bed..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:59 AM »
just started playing mario galaxy , really liking it so far, everything from the graphics,gameplay and sound is top notch, love the in game music, some of the levels are a trip to play high

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 05:58:58 PM »
how well does it utilize the motion controls? does it seem that the features are tacked on? im assuming nintendo did a good job on it..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 01:43:00 AM »
how well does it utilize the motion controls? does it seem that the features are tacked on? im assuming nintendo did a good job on it..

work really really well, just played a few more hours of it today, easily a must have game for anyone with a wii

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 02:04:30 AM »
im waiting for battalion wars 2 to come out
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »
i know lil hd got mario galaxies as when i turned my wii on i got a message saying it made his nipples hard! lol

lol
finally checkin dubcc again

i got like 80 stars now and its still the shit,
its like this, if u got a wii or if ur a gamer u gotta buy this game
its ranked at #1 now at gamerankings :o, even beatin OoT

dont have endless ocean but i can imagine its a dope game (if u just smoked a joint)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:52:09 AM by HD »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 07:06:57 AM »
looks like mario galaxie is def worth buying  8) 8) 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:12 PM »
looks like mario galaxie is def worth buying  8) 8) 8)

yea its definitely platforming at a next level, the level design continues to amaze me