Author Topic: Wtf, was Snoop born in Mississippi?  (Read 1300 times)

Piffmeister2008

Re: Wtf, was Snoop born in Mississippi?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 12:07:40 AM »
lol Snoop is a freud.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 12:20:01 AM »
It's wierd that if all these artists are from actually different parts of the US that all our favorite artists that rep the West are actually from other parts of the US. LOL

You're tellin me. This is worse than that episode of Smart Guy when Mo's parents told him he was really adopted.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 01:50:38 AM »
He's from Missisippi, he said himself in alot songs too...

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »
Gimme that song, I wanna listen that

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 06:36:27 AM »
LOL....

So birth PLACE is really that important? At least half of the people I know were born somewhere else than they were RAISED. I even know people who were technically born in a different country, but they grew up their entire life here...so what does that make them?

On the vice versa tip, there are many people who will be born in a place and live there until 6th, 7th grade, and then move somewhere completely different....and when they get to college, they'll try to claim that original place, but people who are from there will say that they aren't really from there because they probably don't know anything about the modern culture there, or even about restaurants and clubs there.

My college is notorious for this going both ways. There are a whole lot of people in Florida who move from NY in middle school and early high school, and most of them still try to claim to be from NY out here. Some of them seem legit...but some of them will have a country accent and style, and then try to bring the East Coast accent out whenever they are with somebody who's from the East Coast. For us, we met somebody who claimed to be from L.A., and all he knew was "Crenshaw"...so after a series of questions, we realized that he was a fraud who had just visited a few times before his mom (supposedly) moved there that same summer.

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 07:11:32 AM »
We got a bunch of WC casts born somewhere else, but we still got a bunch of WC cats born right here. All that matters is that they here now and putting it down for that team.

Keep it pushin...

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 07:16:11 AM »
Shit, new thang 4 me...

StevenQBosell

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »
For us, we met somebody who claimed to be from L.A., and all he knew was "Crenshaw"...so after a series of questions, we realized that he was a fraud who had just visited a few times before his mom (supposedly) moved there that same summer.

Goddamn that story is hilarious

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 07:41:02 AM »
For us, we met somebody who claimed to be from L.A., and all he knew was "Crenshaw"...so after a series of questions, we realized that he was a fraud who had just visited a few times before his mom (supposedly) moved there that same summer.

Man if you saw the "interrogation" you would have been like wooow....when we first met him, he told us he went to Crenshaw High, and that he lived off Crenshaw, so were just like oh fa sho, that's cool. We kicked it with him a few times, and whenever we started talkin about everything in L.A., he would just sit there and laugh and be like "yeah I know about that!" but never have any real input. We asked him where he stayed at, not even doubting him at this point, but just wondering since he never really said...he was like "I stay off....Crenshaw" and we're like "yeah, Crenshaw and what? Crenshaw is a looong street....so where at, Crenshaw and Florence? Crenshaw and Hyde Park?" and he was like "um yeah, Crenshaw and Hyde Park" and we're like ohh.....ok.

We were talkin about high schools and who ran what, and we asked him if the Neighborhoods ran Crenshaw, and he was like "which neighborhoods?" and anybody in that area knows that "Neighborhood" refers to Neighborhood Crip...so it's like hold up, where are you really from? I set him up and was like "damm, are Crenshaw's jerseys still the same with the Green and Black?" and he was like "yeah, it's still the same"....and we're like wooow, you could have at least watched Moesha and known that the colors are blue and gold!! We played along with it, and I asked him if he lived right by Stevie's on the strip, and he was like "yeah, that's right by me too" and we're like umm....that's Jefferson, that's about 10-15 minutes away!! My other boy was like "hold up.....what's your zip code?" and he just froze up and said "well......................................I don't know, my mom just moved there this summer, and I used to always visit there growin up." I saw that he had that look like he had just been put on major blast, and I didn't even go hard on him.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 10:19:16 AM »
snoop was born in Ghana

::) ??? :o for real?

place of birth?doesnt matter.the fact is he was raised in LBC.
ray-j and snoopy are realted and (i was reading old bad azz dubcnn interview) they had beef with each other?not a real beef but snoop wouldnt let him in container or some shit?lol.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 10:30:42 AM »

Man if you saw the "interrogation" you would have been like wooow....when we first met him, he told us he went to Crenshaw High, and that he lived off Crenshaw, so were just like oh fa sho, that's cool. We kicked it with him a few times, and whenever we started talkin about everything in L.A., he would just sit there and laugh and be like "yeah I know about that!" but never have any real input. We asked him where he stayed at, not even doubting him at this point, but just wondering since he never really said...he was like "I stay off....Crenshaw" and we're like "yeah, Crenshaw and what? Crenshaw is a looong street....so where at, Crenshaw and Florence? Crenshaw and Hyde Park?" and he was like "um yeah, Crenshaw and Hyde Park" and we're like ohh.....ok.

We were talkin about high schools and who ran what, and we asked him if the Neighborhoods ran Crenshaw, and he was like "which neighborhoods?" and anybody in that area knows that "Neighborhood" refers to Neighborhood Crip...so it's like hold up, where are you really from? I set him up and was like "damm, are Crenshaw's jerseys still the same with the Green and Black?" and he was like "yeah, it's still the same"....and we're like wooow, you could have at least watched Moesha and known that the colors are blue and gold!! We played along with it, and I asked him if he lived right by Stevie's on the strip, and he was like "yeah, that's right by me too" and we're like umm....that's Jefferson, that's about 10-15 minutes away!! My other boy was like "hold up.....what's your zip code?" and he just froze up and said "well......................................I don't know, my mom just moved there this summer, and I used to always visit there growin up." I saw that he had that look like he had just been put on major blast, and I didn't even go hard on him.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
man i live in southern cali and all my homies been born and raised here

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:58 PM »
LOL....

So birth PLACE is really that important? At least half of the people I know were born somewhere else than they were RAISED. I even know people who were technically born in a different country, but they grew up their entire life here...so what does that make them?

Okay calm down thread ruiner, I'm just shocked about this thats all, its not like I'm writing dude off my West Coast list. Its just weird cuz Snoop kept this shiet hella hidden. Eminem, Xzibit, 2Pac, Kurupt, and all other other artist that were born somewhere else but claim the city that they were raised it all still acknowledge being from somewhere else originally. But Snoop, I seen his Behind the Music, read hella profiles, and all kinda shiet and it always says born and raised in Long Beach.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »
LOL....

Okay calm down thread ruiner, I'm just shocked about this thats all, its not like I'm writing dude off my West Coast list. Its just weird cuz Snoop kept this shiet hella hidden. Eminem, Xzibit, 2Pac, Kurupt, and all other other artist that were born somewhere else but claim the city that they were raised it all still acknowledge being from somewhere else originally. But Snoop, I seen his Behind the Music, read hella profiles, and all kinda shiet and it always says born and raised in Long Beach.

Hmm Snoop been telling this shit for awhile...and i remember Uncle Reo mentioning this when he came to my city...remember this shit Nima? lol

messi19

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 03:55:56 PM »
"...Your love is so out of reach/
You must've forgot that i was born and raised in Long Beach" - The Next Episode OG