Author Topic: Wtf, was Snoop born in Mississippi?  (Read 1299 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wtf, was Snoop born in Mississippi?
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »
"Me and my big cousin be gettin hoes tipsy
His name is Snoop Dogg and we're both from Mississippi
He grew up in the Beach and I'm from Centerview
A lot of niggas wearin Red and a lot niggas wearin Blue"
 - Ray-J

Say word?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

Re: Wtf, was Snoop born in Mississippi?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 03:48:58 PM »
LOL!!!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 05:25:59 PM »
lmao!

jasonwblq

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 09:09:41 PM »
lol ... lamo

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
^Yeah I noticed that in the interview. Plus, Snoop says something about Mississippi in that song with David Banner on the Cali Iz Active album. 8)

jasonwblq

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 09:14:28 PM »
i got a new web site you guys should check out that you should check out www.realhiphopuncut.com let me know what you think its an on line un cut station ... with a web site with another forum in it as well with mad interviews in the forum that i did

Jdub925

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 09:19:12 PM »
lol!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 09:28:16 PM »
yeah, i've heard that before too... though i can't find anything online that confirms it... but i remember when Nima interviewed Crooked I last year in response to Snoop's interview saying the same thing.

Dubcnn: Wassup Crooked? We just did that little Snoop interview, and he had some words for you. You wanted to let the fans know your side of the story?

I mean first, I'm gonna set the record straight. I'm one of the few cats out here that's really born in Cali anyway! He spoke on me being from Long Beach or what not. If I'm correct, he's not even born in Long Beach or California period. Yeah, I'm from Long Beach.

also, i read that Ray J & Snoop are cousins, but not sure if it's true or not... just google it.

Haaa I knew I heard that somewhere else before! I've actually heard the same thing about Daz before too (either about Daz or from Daz).

Nima, Seer, Rud - let's get to the bottom of this.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »
yeah, i've heard that before too... though i can't find anything online that confirms it... but i remember when Nima interviewed Crooked I last year in response to Snoop's interview saying the same thing.

Dubcnn: Wassup Crooked? We just did that little Snoop interview, and he had some words for you. You wanted to let the fans know your side of the story?

I mean first, I'm gonna set the record straight. I'm one of the few cats out here that's really born in Cali anyway! He spoke on me being from Long Beach or what not. If I'm correct, he's not even born in Long Beach or California period. Yeah, I'm from Long Beach.

also, i read that Ray J & Snoop are cousins, but not sure if it's true or not... just google it.

Haaa I knew I heard that somewhere else before! I've actually heard the same thing about Daz before too (either about Daz or from Daz).

Nima, Seer, Rud - let's get to the bottom of this.
^Isn't Daz from Oklahoma or something like that? And Nate is from Mississippi too?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »
Nate=MS
Mitchy Slick=TX
Xzibit=Michigan
Ecay Uno=IL
Kurupt=PA

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 10:23:22 PM »
Jayo Felony=VA
Lady of Rage=VA

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »
Ray J is Snoop's cousin as well as BB King's cousin

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »
Ray J and Brandy are cousin's to snoop dogg. So is Daz and RBX, they are all related. Uncle charlie wilson is also related to snoop. Snoop's family is from Mississippi but snoop was born in Ghana  ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »
I've always heard that Snoop lived in Mississippi until he was at least 4 or 5, if not 6 or 7. Everybody has said that they can tell, because he does have a slight countriness to the way that he talks...especially on his old records. Nobody from L.A. was really soundin like Snoop until he dropped, and that's probably because he had that little bit of country in how he spoke. That's probably why it was easy for people like Kriss Kross and JD back then to sound like him, because their accents weren't far off from what Snoop was talkin like way back then.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 11:40:05 PM »
It's wierd that if all these artists are from actually different parts of the US that all our favorite artists that rep the West are actually from other parts of the US. LOL