Author Topic: Since the Raiders have nothing to play for  (Read 759 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Since the Raiders have nothing to play for
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:00:53 PM »
Can we please see JaMarcus Russell in action? You know that #1 pick that signed a record contract with the team? I'm talking about him.

Tekniec

Re: Since the Raiders have nothing to play for
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »
yea they should let him start, whats the hold up cuz they aint going nowhere... i wanna atleast see him play against the chargers

its still fuck the raiders!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »
Can we please see JaMarcus Russell in action? You know that #1 pick that signed a record contract with the team? I'm talking about him.

its already been determined that JaMonster will see some action this weekend at home against the colts
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »
Sweet. 8) But I want to see him start against the Chargers.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »
when i was in green bay this weekend...i thought we were gonna see Jrock in the 4th...he took off his coat...but they sent walters out there agian
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 05:05:11 PM »
when i was in green bay this weekend...i thought we were gonna see Jrock in the 4th...he took off his coat...but they sent walters out there agian

its JaMonster not Jrock

herpes

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »
I'm calling it right now.... the black Ryan Leaf.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »

its JaMonster not Jrock

J ROCK!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »

yeah i can kinda see that happening. that or an eli manning....doesn't live up to the hype.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »

yeah i can kinda see that happening. that or an eli manning....doesn't live up to the hype.

naw, theres no evidence to suggest he would be anywhere NEAR the bust that Ryan Leaf was. Even Manning for that matter. At the same time though, theres no comparison between Manning and Ryan Leaf. Manning hasnt lived up to the hype yet....but Leaf had a serious mental problem lol. A mental problem paired with the frustration of needing to be the savior on an organization that wasnt committed to winning. Its all a matter of what Al Davis surrounds this kid with. Dont expect him to save the organization....thats unfair if he isnt given the tools to succeed. I like what Kiffin is doing so far with the running game...they should keep focusing on that even when Russell takes over. Thatll take the pressure off him bigtime and allow him to go down the field with the ball which is what Im sure Al is hoping for. Id love to see another deep threat at wide out though for us.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 02:05:37 AM »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 02:07:30 AM »
ill be in the club come sunday. section 213 wit the special wristband dem $148 tickets. loud on defense shut the fuck up on offense ya bitch. it was the oakland raiders we aint nothing but playas, diamonds glistening hoes whilsting

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »

its already been determined that JaMonster will see some action this weekend at home against the colts

First NFL action against the Colts D?  Have fun with that shit...

herpes

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »

Lmfao another cali person with hurt feelings.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »

naw, theres no evidence to suggest he would be anywhere NEAR the bust that Ryan Leaf was. Even Manning for that matter. At the same time though, theres no comparison between Manning and Ryan Leaf. Manning hasnt lived up to the hype yet....but Leaf had a serious mental problem lol. A mental problem paired with the frustration of needing to be the savior on an organization that wasnt committed to winning. Its all a matter of what Al Davis surrounds this kid with. Dont expect him to save the organization....thats unfair if he isnt given the tools to succeed. I like what Kiffin is doing so far with the running game...they should keep focusing on that even when Russell takes over. Thatll take the pressure off him bigtime and allow him to go down the field with the ball which is what Im sure Al is hoping for. Id love to see another deep threat at wide out though for us.

Russel had a nice college career but got most of his hype off of one huge bowl game.  Just like Ryan Leaf.