Author Topic: "Still Ballin" *Kurupt* *2pac* the BEST REMIX EVER!?!? CDQ *Kurupt* *2pac*  (Read 620 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
 Years ago I had imagined how awesome this remix could be.
About 6 months ago Cali Corleon hooked me up with this track that Dj Dan Andreas put together.
(Guess we both had the same idea)

It Uses the Original 2pac and Kurupt Vocals with the Sweet Production from the "Better Dayz" Version.
I used SoundForge to increase the volume levels up to CDQ and to remove the DJ Tag at the beginning.

Here It Is: 

"Still Ballin"    2pac & Kurupt

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5609214259b5c4/

Bang This Shit in your Fuckin Ride!!!
  8)

I know that a few people are going to chime in saying they have a better Remix. (As Usual)
  If you think your version is the best, do more than talk about it: Post a Link!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:50:04 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

jbel1021

Props! I'm luvin this remix. Good job man.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
thats cool  man, props

Okka

Props man +1 Dope remix

Al Bundy

This has been done before without dj tags and in CDQ. go to streethop.com and hit up their mix em up section

smegma

There was this remix on that 4 Fingers Up 2 Twisted In The Middle bootleg that remixed the Still Ballin acapella with the instrumental of that Fredwreck Remix of Get Your Walk On from Xzibit. I'll up that later if anybody's interested. I love that joint!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This has been done before without dj tags and in CDQ. go to streethop.com and hit up their mix em up section
can you up that please?

MarshColin

Best remix was on the 4 Fingaz Up 2 Twisted In The Middle mixtape that dropped here on Dubcnn last year.

GangstaBoogy

Yeah this is dope.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smegma

Best remix was on the 4 Fingaz Up 2 Twisted In The Middle mixtape that dropped here on Dubcnn last year.
Post a link. 8)

I can post a link for ya. On the mixtape it has an intro before the actual song comes in. I actually cut that intro out with Soundforge and now I don't have to listen to that intro everytime I play that song :o

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: "Still Ballin" 2pac Kurupt the BEST REMIX EVER!?!? CDQ! *Kurupt* *2pac*
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
dope as fuck... how did the pella leak before the real track, lol

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: "Still Ballin" 2pac Kurupt the BEST REMIX EVER!?!? CDQ! *Kurupt* *2pac*
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 03:31:55 PM »
dope as fuck... how did the pella leak before the real track, lol

Yea,  I hope we get to hear the OG someday.  8) + 1

And I just checked the link: Over 150 Downloads in less than 16 Hours. Nice!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:55:36 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Blood$

Re: "Still Ballin" *Kurupt* *2pac* the BEST REMIX EVER!?!? CDQ *Kurupt* *2pac*
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 04:19:33 PM »
huge propz, now this is what should have been on the album  8)

btw, after I bumped it I spread it around to get more downloads, giving you propz  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:29:56 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

DJSpin

can someone up this version please??

i think i like the version with Eazy E over the How we Do beat better than this one though

1nce was blind

Re: "Still Ballin" *Kurupt* *2pac* the BEST REMIX EVER!?!? CDQ *Kurupt* *2pac*
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »
props for this I have been waiting for someone to post it