Author Topic: Randy Moss Should be MVP?  (Read 485 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Randy Moss Should be MVP?
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
karma?  haha, this thread is entertaining

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2007, 03:15:41 PM »
as is the slick rick on your avatar
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 03:38:13 PM »
lol @ running up the score and "they should be running, not passing"...this isn't peewee football ladies, it's the NFL

I'm saying it's easy to score on teams that are already done and beaten particularly when you keep your starters in. Manning takes himself out oof games. He only played 15 games the year he had 49. He left the game after one series with Denver. Te same Denver he usually throws 4 or 5 TDs against, Sorgi threw 2 TDs in the game. The first playoff game was against Denver and Peyton threw 4. He could have had 53 or 54 TDs that season, but he didn't feel the need to. Brady already has 40 more pass attempts than Manning had that year.

As an opposing coach I would just injure a key player if Bill did it it to me. "oops, sorry Randy was that your elbow?. I guess you shouldn't have pushed off my DB for a TD catch after you were up by 4 scores". "Sorry Welker, I didn't want to drop you on your head but remember that last series where you scored a TD and made it 48 to 7, I guess you shouldn't have spiked the ball and celebrated like you just scored a comeback TD". It's Joe Greene style football and it doest have to earn or deserve respect, it takes respect.