Author Topic: Randy Moss Should be MVP?  (Read 483 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Randy Moss Should be MVP?
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »
If this happened, if that happened, blah, blah, blah.  You can point to any little thing in a close game that could swing the result the other way.  Those bullshit PI calls didn't help the Pats and playing in Indy's home didn't either.
Indy got outplayed and the better team one, end of story.

you are such a moron.

and imo if the Colts are full strength they are better than the Pats,  no doubt in my mind.

hows he a moron, shit always happens in games spice that could get called the other way, anyone who saw that monday night game KNOWS that was PI on 4th down and the Ravens were crying about it boo fuckin hoo his arm got fuckin pulled down THATS PI!!! The Colts didnt have Marvin Harrison against the Pats BOO FUCKIN HOO...they still lost at home when they had a ten point lead with under ten mins left. The better team won and they will win again...END OF FUCKIN STORY...oh yeah did u people forget that 49-28 WHOOPIN they put on Dallas AT DALLAS, what excuses you got for that Shallow?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
If this happened, if that happened, blah, blah, blah.  You can point to any little thing in a close game that could swing the result the other way.  Those bullshit PI calls didn't help the Pats and playing in Indy's home didn't either.
Indy got outplayed and the better team one, end of story.

you are such a moron.

and imo if the Colts are full strength they are better than the Pats,  no doubt in my mind.

lol, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 04:00:55 PM »
I say Brady. He made Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker look like number 1 receivers. And he made Moss look like the best WR that has ever lived(He's not on Rice's level yet though)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
I say Brady. He made Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker look like number 1 receivers. And he made Moss look like the best WR that has ever lived(He's not on Rice's level yet though)

exactly!!!!!
why didnt moss make Brooks or Walter better....???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 07:54:29 PM »
hell yeah moss deserves it

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 10:40:31 PM »
i say the MVP should go to jericho cotchery

but it'll probably go to cindy brady
LMAO!!!! haha

dude post of the year...i laughed for like at least 5 minutes

on a side note..i was pissed i didn't get jericho these year in my fantasy draft

BTW...like that guy said..Brady = system QB...LOL!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:50:05 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
Excellent article.  Where did you get it from and who wrote it?

some guy from yahoo sports lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »

Btw

Welker is great...hes like the #1 reciever when its come to Yards After Catch...becuase hes always open in the middle..WHY? becuase Moss is a huge downfield threat...

O line gives time for Brady, Brady looks for Moss, hes covered? go for dante...hes covered? Welker is in the motion in the middle BAMN! 10+++ yards First down ...frustrating for defences

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2007, 12:42:22 AM »
the guy that said Brady is a system qb should be banned...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »
Take away Moss and Light and Brady wouldn't even have made the pro bowl this year. But he's a QB and everyone likes him, plus the numbers are there so he's going to get it. He's never gotten it before. He's been on 3 Superbowl teams. So they have to give it to him. Given the situation I think any number of QBs could have had similar numbers. You can give anyone from Roethlisberger to Warner to Schaub that much time in the pocket with a WR that can catch poorly thrown pop flies over two DBs and a slot guy that always gets wide open right infront of them and they'll have 40 something TDs too if their coach chose to run up the score on bad teams with pass plays only. You really don't have to be a great QB to play in the situation Brady has played in this year. How many times were te chips really down and Brady had to make a big play. The Pats have been behind a couple times yeah, but in Indy, Indy's D couldn't go 4 quarters. They gave away some big plays at the end. In Philly, Philly threw the ball away at the end. In Baltimore some very bad calls and coaching decisions saved the Pats. Every other game there was no chance of them losing or even needing a QB to win.

Randy Moss MVP. With a lot of help from bad DBs not knowing how to swat down flutter balls.

U make some good points, but geez man u cant ever get BRADY ANY FUCKIN CREDIT, its disgusting..get mannings dick out ur mouth..

Yeah and Montana wouldnt have been great without Rice and Taylor, etc but bottom line is he was!
And for Brady's other SB's he hasnt shit at WR but his defense was too good right?
and Ur such a Manning dickryder hes had MARVIN FUCKIN HARRISON his whole career to throw too, think about if Brady had that? Not mention Reggie Wayne does a WR combo get any better?
U make me sick with ur comments sometimes

Tom Brady is as good as Troy Aikman. Both are/were great. Hall of Fame QBs. Superbowls. But no one compared Aikman to Montana, Marino or Favre. The idea was ridiculous. That's all I'm saying. Manning is the best QB in the league. Brady doesn't come close. It's not a bad thing. Ewing, Barkley, Hakeem were all great players, but they weren't Jordan, and if all of them joined the same team and beat the Bulls a few times in the finals then they still wouldn't be Jordan.

Manning comes out this year with no Harrison for half the season, a beat up O-line with two main guys on and off the bench all year, an almost constantly double covered Wayne and he still puts up 4000 yards and 30 TDs. Two times more TDs than INTs. Gonzalez comes off the bench as a rookie and has great numbers for the amount he played. Wayne is not better than Moss but he beats him in every category except TDs. There was no running up the score in the 4th quarter. No 4th and 7 go for it after you're up by 30. No putting Manning back in the game to score TDs. Manning had 46 TDs with 4 games to go in '04. He played conservatively and with class and when he broke the record he took it easy. That same year Sorgi had 2 Tds and Edge ran in 9 or 10. They did this with a team that didn't have the greatest D to get them the ball back and didn't choose to run up the score. He's a better QB no matter how you slice it. Just because you think QBs win Superbowls doesn't mean it's true.

Woud Manning have Brady's numbers this year if he was on the Pats? No. Why? Because he'd take himself out of the game and call plays to give other guys chances. He's shown a level of class Bill and Brady haven't shown.

Bellicheck made it his mission early on to throw respect out the window, and to throw the ball in the end zone as much as possible even when an easy run in can happen. He's trying to convince people Brady's as good as Manning. Manning doesn't have to try and convince anyone. In 20 years time Manning will be the guy with all the records, probably coaching championship teams, and he'll be considered among the very greatest, and best of his era.

Saying Brady isn't Manning isn't knocking the guy. But I garauntee that if Brady was drafted by Buffalo in 2000 we wouldn't even know his name right now. The worst thing that would have happened to Manning's legacy if he ended up on a shit team is he'd be remebered like Dan Fouts is remembered.

P.S. It wasn't Rice that made Montana look as good as he did. It was Walsh. No Walsh on those 9ers and no Superbowls. No Montana and they'd still win 3 or 4. Montana would still end up being a great QB somewhere else. But Walsh had the plan and he needed the guy to do the job. The last two could have been won with Young. Joe Gibb showed us that you can switch QBs around all the time and keep winning. The QB isn't worth as much as the sports media wants us to believe.

Like I told someone else before, put Manning on Miami and Brady on the Jets, this year, and neither team makes the playoffs. But Manning still does way better than Brady.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 09:44:18 AM »
i agree, the only thing keeping MAnning from having 3 rings like Brady is the fact hes never had a defense

but either way Manning and Brady are both top 5 QB's of all time in my book (with montana, elway and unitas)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 10:08:16 AM »
i agree, the only thing keeping MAnning from having 3 rings like Brady is the fact hes never had a defense

but either way Manning and Brady are both top 5 QB's of all time in my book (with montana, elway and unitas)

5 is too small a number for me. I could never pick 5 guys to say are the best. Too many greats for too many years. Some stats mean a lot more in some eras than other stats. Bart Starr never had more than 2500 yards but he ever threw the ball more than 250 times a year. Qbs today throw between 400 and 500 times. In the same era Jurgensen would often near 3500 yards but he threw the ball a hell of a lot more.

It's very hard to judge any QB really. So much depends on theings not in their control. Brady always played very well but this year so much was out of his hands. Eli may make terrible decisions in New York but give him 9 seconds to throw the ball and a wide open Welker every time and you won't see mistakes coming from him this year. And some of those pop flies to Moss were terrible but Moss came down with them and you get a great stat at the end of the game.

The only reason I say Peyton so confidently is because of all he does outside his duties as QB. His practice schedules. His play calling. He may as well be part of the coaching staff. Remember that game they lost against Pit in the playoffs when it was 4th down. The kick unit is coming on the field and Manning orders them off and calls a first down play. How many other players can do that? Are allowed to? That's why I say any team can grab him right now and no matter how bad they are, an off season of practice, and by the end of the year they'll be an elite offense, the second year unless the defense is outright terrible they'll be playoff bound. If Brady ever told Bellicheck to fuck off I'm running my play he'd be on the bench for the year and Bill would make his new mission proving to the world he doesn't need Brady. And Kraft would support Bill over Brady.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 02:36:32 PM »
i cant wait until the patriots run is over.  other teams will be running the score up on them lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »
lol @ running up the score and "they should be running, not passing"...this isn't peewee football ladies, it's the NFL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »
lol @ running up the score and "they should be running, not passing"...this isn't peewee football ladies, it's the NFL

it's called karma.