Author Topic: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO  (Read 1184 times)

bwstakeover

Re: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 02:53:11 AM »
What concerns me the most is, Game vs Lil Eazy, if u look at Game b4 the fame, dude was a Bum, even Yayo recently said that b4 the deal, Game was a Bum, And Look at Lil eazy Now, b4 the deal and Fame

1)Dude looks nice and Chuby, well, dude is buff, His SKin looks better than Victoria Secret shit(No homo), he is fresh looking, and Look at Game, Skinny, Broke as fuck with FAse, looking like Bums...

Who has a harder life? Did Lil eazy Have to bang?> He claims Crips, I dont care what Game is or what he is not, Lil eazy Claims to be realer than Game, but how do u claim to be A Crip, Banger when EAzy, Tomika Left u more money than moist of the rap arsits have these days>

Honestly, Why did LIl ezy Have to Bang? Becoz he chose that as a hobbie? LOL, surely that wasnt the money problem becoz Tomika Wright surely ripped Bone thugs Off so that 11 Eazy's kids would eat and look like Lil eazy...

Lil eazy claiming to be a crip is looking better than half of the NBA or Model ass niggaz, doing weights and looking pretty(No homo again) while So called Fake ass Niggaz like Game were looking like Bums b4 the fame...

bwstakeover

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 02:59:38 AM »
Even 50 cent, look at that nigga b4 the fame, rare footages, dude wasnt all Buff, nice looking and shit...Dude was struggling, and that soemthing i respect, becoz Niggaz like Game come up doing their things and Fake ass Niggaz like Lil eazy claiming to be crips? Nigga, Niggaz bang to survive and feed their kids, what the fuck did Eazy have to bang for? If he even did...

Last Bone thugs, Greatest Hits 2x set sold 600 000 copies in USA only, Collection 2, all that money went to Fat bitch(Sup Bizzy haha)  aka Tomika Wright aka Rip off, thats at least 101-5 million  made with no promotion all Gone to Fat Bich and Useless Records...

I know the history nigga, i am a Bone fan, Fuck Useless records, Rich ass Fat Bitch and Her kids, who claim to be crips..haha,Its Eazy's legacy, Eminem and Vanilla Ice got more street cred than Lil Eazy...

messi19

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 03:13:27 AM »
LMAO ayo all i can say is..you could tell that homie took it to heart. He was tryna play it of like "yeah aight whateva" but dude
took it to heart, especially when a dude from yo own town says that. Dude was prolly from the Westside of Compton, thats where i've
seen Game get the most love, not to say he doesnt on the Eastside but i doubt as much, and these rappers are all lyin. Niggas dont walk around thinkin "Spider is real/fake, Game is real/fake" etc etc, at least not like dat. But at the same time i think they think niggas like 50, Game and all them are the realest in the industry because they do and say whateva the fuck they want to, and thats how i am. They just dont give a fuck and to me, thats what real is all about. Bein true to yo got damn self and fuck what everybody else thinks.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 06:04:55 AM »
who gives afuck what these fools are saying on the phone... lil e doesnt give a fuck about them.. he needs to drop an album out

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »
What concerns me the most is, Game vs Lil Eazy, if u look at Game b4 the fame, dude was a Bum, even Yayo recently said that b4 the deal, Game was a Bum, And Look at Lil eazy Now, b4 the deal and Fame

1)Dude looks nice and Chuby, well, dude is buff, His SKin looks better than Victoria Secret shit(No homo), he is fresh looking, and Look at Game, Skinny, Broke as fuck with FAse, looking like Bums...

Who has a harder life? Did Lil eazy Have to bang?> He claims Crips, I dont care what Game is or what he is not, Lil eazy Claims to be realer than Game, but how do u claim to be A Crip, Banger when EAzy, Tomika Left u more money than moist of the rap arsits have these days>

Honestly, Why did LIl ezy Have to Bang? Becoz he chose that as a hobbie? LOL, surely that wasnt the money problem becoz Tomika Wright surely ripped Bone thugs Off so that 11 Eazy's kids would eat and look like Lil eazy...

Lil eazy claiming to be a crip is looking better than half of the NBA or Model ass niggaz, doing weights and looking pretty(No homo again) while So called Fake ass Niggaz like Game were looking like Bums b4 the fame...

his pops was rich but he didnt have shit. Thats how Eazy-E was and most of his children was growin up in Compton durin his entire career in rap. Niggas had his own house in COmpton. he never left the blocc. And who sais u can't look good when u livin in Compton. A gang of niggas got Lexuses and got gold chains hangin on 'em. Lil E's pops had a gang of cars way before NWA.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 11:47:37 AM »
LiL eazy is the son of a legend period. If it wasnt for his dad this wescoast gangsta shit would never be here! Second if Game got my dad's face tatted on him I would think he has a problem. Game is talented as fuck but come dude. Eazy E face is tatted on u. Then u go get  abutterfly tatt under your eye!! LOL! Thats some gay shit but Iowuld have respected him more if he would have kept it. As soon as niggaz call him on it he goes and gets LA on his face. You should have done that from jump. He said the butterfly stood for change Nigga please! You still 50 cent employee. He didnt come close to selling what he did the first go around he had 50 cent n every dam single dam near that was in rotation. Cats dont even know that game was over at interscope sittin on the dam shelf and Iovine asked 50 cent if he could help him Real talk.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 12:05:57 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thank you for that first youtube link, been looking for while for this

LMAO @ "everyone had love for your cheese rat eating ass daddy"
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »
i think lil eazy thinks beause he is the son of eazy that he should be where game is, but Game helped bring Eazy's legacy back, how many people know of or more of Eazy E because of game,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 12:21:57 PM »
[quote author=bwstakeover

[/quote]

Fair enough, but by that rationale, is it really being "real" for any of the famous wealthy rappers to continue rapping about committing serious street crimes and how bad their lives are when they live in Beverly Hills and other rich neighborhoods and make more money than doctors and lawyers? I'm not saying you don't have a valid point there about Lil' Eazy, but to keep things in perspective, he's not the first rapper to claim things that aren't 100% geniune.  Say what you will about keeping it real and representing where you're from.  In my opinion if you're making music in this genre, to one degree or another you're utilizing a persona when you're on the mic.  I know a lot of people may disagree, but I think it's being a little niave to think otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 12:24:58 PM by JohnnyL »

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »
Point taken! I mean niggaz put extras on it. That's why I'm feeling Kanye that nigga is doing him nothing more nothing less. Lil E dont need to bang. It's like thm Cash Money niggaz. All of a sudden these niggaz is Bloods. I mean what did Lil Wayne get put on at the age of 24. LOL!!Niggaz need to quit it. Baby all flamed up I'm like stop it. Lil E called them niggaz on that. LiL E dont need to be in Compton. Man once a nigga get money like that he aint suppose to be kickin it on the block no more that makes no sense. From what I heard he got a spot in Marina Del Rey and that's cool. If niggaz come back to the block they need to come back to make it better. Provide alternatives for the kids and shit like that!! If he aint in Compton that deosnt make him less of a person. My problem with Game is just the nigga doesnt seem to know who the fuc he is. Every body knows tht 50 had something to do with your career. Niggaz can call 50 whatever they want all I knowis I have never heard one of his artist complain about not being paid. As soon as God blesses me I wont be on the block in the fashion Im in now. I will come back and show niggaz how to fish not give them one.

bwstakeover

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
Dont even put Game into this conversation, Listen To You know what it is vol 4, and than listen to any Lil Eazy material, dude thinks becoz he Gets at GAme or Becoz he claims to be real people will take him into Rap Scene...

How da fuck has he already got platinum  Chain??? Game had A cheap ass Gold NWA chain and nothing b4 the Doc, with JT Bigga Figga...

And its funny how all them "REAl Niggaz" hate and Say THis rapper is Fake and all that, and when those niggaz were in the Hood they were sucking on their dicks for money....THose so called Real Niggaz aint nutting but a dicksuckers, they will suck off Ne Yo and Co Sign Ne Yo as a real Blood  if he pays them...Thos are the niggaz Rappers need to stay away from, They are backstabbers and like ya money...

Like Game said "Black Friday wasnt doing anything, he wasnt worth for anything musically, why should I leave him in BWS", and Now Black Friday is cheesing Fase's DVD, well, DVD aint gonna release now, but he was there cheesing Saying Game fake and alll that., haha, Useless Ass Rat Nigga and b4 THat He probably was co signing Game and shit...

I am telling you, Game made a right move Leaving CPT and Those RAt ass Gangbangers, they werent doing shit musically and was waste of money, Game would go broke spending money on those Rats, for what? FOr them to be calling u "REAL" for every dollar u give them?

I dont judge Game or any Other rapper as Real for Doing what they do on the records, when they say things, i judge GAme as a real dude fro mthe things that he did b4  the rap,Things that happened to him, he didnt back down like a bitch...And his was doing his hood thing at 20,

As for Lil eazy talking shit, fuck that nigga,Who really makes Millions and LIves in The hood?

"Nigga u tell me, what u want me to do? Drop my son over at home and Come bang with u"??? Who would Risk their kids, his and His future life over some real shit? Hood aint the Way or life or SOme Tradition, its something people try to escape from by going thru the most pain....

messi19

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
LiL eazy is the son of a legend period. If it wasnt for his dad this wescoast gangsta shit would never be here! Second if Game got my dad's face tatted on him I would think he has a problem. Game is talented as fuck but come dude. Eazy E face is tatted on u. Then u go get  abutterfly tatt under your eye!! LOL! Thats some gay shit but Iowuld have respected him more if he would have kept it. As soon as niggaz call him on it he goes and gets LA on his face. You should have done that from jump. He said the butterfly stood for change Nigga please! You still 50 cent employee. He didnt come close to selling what he did the first go around he had 50 cent n every dam single dam near that was in rotation. Cats dont even know that game was over at interscope sittin on the dam shelf and Iovine asked 50 cent if he could help him Real talk.

How u know that? LOL at "Game is still 50's employee" its corny ass fuck that people will believe everythin that comes outta 50's mouth. Look, this is what I THINK went down. Game was droppin real raw gangsta shit music, but Dre really wanted homie to make a hit like, for the mainstream. 50 said in almost every interview that he was pose to have How We Do on his album but gave it back to Dre and em cuz he had some other songs instead, and then thats where i think DRE GAVE GAME HOW WE DO, and told 50 to get on it cuz he already had a written verse from before, so the track could get more publicity.

And now when 50 says "I wrote those songs" people actually believe it, do u know how many times these things have happened in the music biz? Alot of people always mentions in their interview that "so and so wrote a track on this beat but i begged to get it" and things like dat, does that mean the other nigga wrote it?

And listen to this, 50 was a EXCECUTIVE and a FEATURED PERFORMER ONLY on Games project. I dont know why yall think he's still gettin paid from Games shit. He gets paid from The Documentary sales, but thats it.

And LOL why did u even bring up the butterfly thing? Is that pose to make him a punk? So wouldnt it make 50 gay for makin dildos??
Yeah i wouldnt do the butterfly thing, no way BUT i think he took it of cuz dude is tryna find his way and thats how u become when u got a life like dat, trust me i know. Wouldnt do no shit like dat though.

SMH i stay droppin knowledge..yall niggas should ride the yellow school bus wit them retarded kids.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 01:23:32 PM by messi19 »

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »
I think it makes that nigga suspect for getting a butterfly tat. Then when niggaz start clownin your the face of LA! Game is signed for 3 albums under G unit /Interscope. It just like when dre left ruthless he was still Eazy;s employee! Dogg come on a butterflyunder your eye. I would respect him more if he kept even after niggaz start talkin shit.

messi19

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »
I think it makes that nigga suspect for getting a butterfly tat. Then when niggaz start clownin your the face of LA! Game is signed for 3 albums under G unit /Interscope. It just like when dre left ruthless he was still Eazy;s employee! Dogg come on a butterflyunder your eye. I would respect him more if he kept even after niggaz start talkin shit.

LOL he never signed to G-Unit. He was signed to DR DRE back in the day and Iovine put Game on there to get more buzz and thats why 50 became the excecutive. What the fuck u talkin bout? And when Game and 50 made up the first time 50 kept talkin shit about him so how is the beef Games fault? The nigga started talkin shit about him from the gate.

And yeah homie i feel u i wouldnt get no butterfly, but at the same time that dont mean shit to me. I keep it movin, that dont mean he a punk or nun. Like i said because of dudes upbringin, he hasn't found himself yet, believe my homie i know. Thats how u become. I mean i could go in on that more but i just dont want to LOL.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 01:32:23 PM by messi19 »

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »
Here is what u think happened get the fucc outta here! Facts is facts Game's Dr advocate flopped. Nigga said I can do it woithout 50 I can do it without Dre. Nigga they made u homie get the fucck outta here that nigga bit the hand that fed him now look athim. Talkin bout he gone retire after his next album. He is talented as fuck but look at his history. He dissed memphis bleek for no reason and even admits that he made a mistake and dont know why he did it. I dont know where u from my nigga but if you getat niggaz in my camp then we all at y a head. So a diss to Memphis is diss to the Roc a fella family thats how we get down.This is all old shit but go off of his history and how many cats he done rubbed teh wrong way! Dude Dre dont even do music with the nigga anymore! What does that tell u