Author Topic: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO  (Read 1183 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Re: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »
Dont forget the Yukmouth beef why does this nigga have beef with every dam body. As far as I'm concerned its all for record sales fucc it. On tto the next topic we can chop it up about something else!! We can agree to disagree butterfly tat is a no no!! LOL

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
is lil e eazy in the studio himself too?

messi19

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
Here is what u think happened get the fucc outta here! Facts is facts Game's Dr advocate flopped. Nigga said I can do it woithout 50 I can do it without Dre. Nigga they made u homie get the fucck outta here that nigga bit the hand that fed him now look athim. Talkin bout he gone retire after his next album. He is talented as fuck but look at his history. He dissed memphis bleek for no reason and even admits that he made a mistake and dont know why he did it. I dont know where u from my nigga but if you getat niggaz in my camp then we all at y a head. So a diss to Memphis is diss to the Roc a fella family thats how we get down.This is all old shit but go off of his history and how many cats he done rubbed teh wrong way! Dude Dre dont even do music with the nigga anymore! What does that tell u

LOL so by 50 dissin Game, GAME was the one bitin the hand the fed him? Didnt 50 say "If Dre works with Game im goin against Dre"? And haha at 380k bein a flop. Dude didnt even have a strong single. But check this out, Lloyd Banks and Buck got 50 on their team, how come they didnt sell? Games album was a success stop frontin tool ass nigga. Dude was EVERYWHERE in 06. 50 had 6 singles and didnt 1 of em make any noise cept I Get Money. If dude didnt do that Kanye vs 50 he wouldnt sell shit. Why u trippin u know im speakin the real homie. So u mean the tell me, i should trust U instead of them? Game was signed to Doctor Dre, so because Iovine told him to affilate himself with G-Unit to gain a buzz u think he actually signed to them?

If he' signed to G-Unit for 3 albums like u said then why didnt his 2nd album come out under G-Unit? Wouldnt that make him NOT LONGER as u say, "signed" to G-Unit? So hows 50 makin pay?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 01:48:00 PM by messi19 »

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
My nigga!! We can end this convo right now! No 50 cent No Game straight up hmmm! 50 was on all those dam singles for a reason homie! You dont listen my nigga Game said he was gone do another 5 million without Dre and 50  SUUUURRREEEEEE! We all laughed at that. If you dont know that was on his one blood album nigga thats why I said that. Get yo shit straight and respond accordingly

messi19

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 01:54:38 PM »
My nigga!! We can end this convo right now! No 50 cent No Game straight up hmmm! 50 was on all those dam singles for a reason homie! You dont listen my nigga Game said he was gone do another 5 million without Dre and 50  SUUUURRREEEEEE! We all laughed at that. If you dont know that was on his one blood album nigga thats why I said that. Get yo shit straight and respond accordingly

Yeah i know that but u know damn sure he wasnt believin that, dude was just pumpin shit up. Dude wasnt bein real serious yall take everything 50 and Game say serious. He wasn't like straight clownin but he knew he couldnt do it like dat.

Fuck that Game >>> 50. Fuck the sales i aint gettin shit from that, all im gettin is the music so thats what ima judge.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »
I feel that my nigga!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »
Point taken! I mean niggaz put extras on it. That's why I'm feeling Kanye that nigga is doing him nothing more nothing less. Lil E dont need to bang. It's like thm Cash Money niggaz. All of a sudden these niggaz is Bloods. I mean what did Lil Wayne get put on at the age of 24. LOL!!Niggaz need to quit it. Baby all flamed up I'm like stop it. Lil E called them niggaz on that. LiL E dont need to be in Compton. Man once a nigga get money like that he aint suppose to be kickin it on the block no more that makes no sense. From what I heard he got a spot in Marina Del Rey and that's cool. If niggaz come back to the block they need to come back to make it better. Provide alternatives for the kids and shit like that!! If he aint in Compton that deosnt make him less of a person. My problem with Game is just the nigga doesnt seem to know who the fuc he is. Every body knows tht 50 had something to do with your career. Niggaz can call 50 whatever they want all I knowis I have never heard one of his artist complain about not being paid. As soon as God blesses me I wont be on the block in the fashion Im in now. I will come back and show niggaz how to fish not give them one.

iono if u followed cash money like others but baby and red  aint a all of a sudden thang... boy had a fleet of red cars since the beginnin and that red shit came from his brother gangsta.. which ment they was on fire.. baby nem been flamed up..if u seen em through traffic in the earlier days..they jus wasnt on that gay gangbang shit...

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »
i think lil eazy thinks beause he is the son of eazy that he should be where game is, but Game helped bring Eazy's legacy back, how many people know of or more of Eazy E because of game,
that's real spit...say what u want but game help bring eazy's legacy back and with that alot of younger cats started 2 listen 2 eazy..i know that 4 a fact

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
Point taken! I mean niggaz put extras on it. That's why I'm feeling Kanye that nigga is doing him nothing more nothing less. Lil E dont need to bang. It's like thm Cash Money niggaz. All of a sudden these niggaz is Bloods. I mean what did Lil Wayne get put on at the age of 24. LOL!!Niggaz need to quit it. Baby all flamed up I'm like stop it. Lil E called them niggaz on that. LiL E dont need to be in Compton. Man once a nigga get money like that he aint suppose to be kickin it on the block no more that makes no sense. From what I heard he got a spot in Marina Del Rey and that's cool. If niggaz come back to the block they need to come back to make it better. Provide alternatives for the kids and shit like that!! If he aint in Compton that deosnt make him less of a person. My problem with Game is just the nigga doesnt seem to know who the fuc he is. Every body knows tht 50 had something to do with your career. Niggaz can call 50 whatever they want all I knowis I have never heard one of his artist complain about not being paid. As soon as God blesses me I wont be on the block in the fashion Im in now. I will come back and show niggaz how to fish not give them one.

iono if u followed cash money like others but baby and red  aint a all of a sudden thang... boy had a fleet of red cars since the beginnin and that red shit came from his brother gangsta.. which ment they was on fire.. baby nem been flamed up..if u seen em through traffic in the earlier days..they jus wasnt on that gay gangbang shit...

yeah but they wasn't on that shit as hard as they are now though

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
might be true.. younger cats know about Eazy E now but u know what they say new booties are fools ..

AND U GOTTA REMEMBER ALWAYS

GAME DIDNT PUT EAZY E ON, EAZY E PUT GAME ON

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
might be true.. younger cats know about Eazy E now but u know what they say new booties are fools ..

GAME DIDNT PUT EAZY E ON, EAZY E PUT GAME ON
4 sho

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »

GAME DIDNT PUT EAZY E ON, 50 PUT GAME ON

;D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »
whats up with all the comments of people saying such and such was nice looking, and then throw that "no homo" out there hahaha you muthafuccas really think if you put that in you ain't thinking some fruity shit,get the fucc outta here,who gives a fucc,you don't have to be broke to be a criminal or bang,and you don't know how much of that money triccl'd down to lil e, you equals swear yall know everything,especially when they have a lil problem with yall favorite artist,yall get on some bill walton shit,and try to find everything to discredit them, that's lame as fucc, you muthafuccas play a big part in the west being a lil down right now. comment on the facts and stop riding equals saccs true story no blood clot yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
whats up with all the comments of people saying such and such was nice looking, and then throw that "no homo" out there hahaha you muthafuccas really think if you put that in you ain't thinking some fruity shit,get the fucc outta here,who gives a fucc,you don't have to be broke to be a criminal or bang,and you don't know how much of that money triccl'd down to lil e, you equals swear yall know everything,especially when they have a lil problem with yall favorite artist,yall get on some bill walton shit,and try to find everything to discredit them, that's lame as fucc, you muthafuccas play a big part in the west being a lil down right now. comment on the facts and stop riding equals saccs true story no blood clot yell

Fuck that and FUCK U. Its THEIR fault for not keepin up the unity, instead they wanna "keep it hood", "keep it real" so fans
in Germany, Bulgaria and shit get all excited. EVERYTIME a new west artist comes up, the first thing he says is "That nigga was never this, he was never that, i aint neva seen him"..and last but not least "Im just lettin yall know out there because my homies died over this street shit" etc etc. All they do is talk about the next man and they havent realized that we in 08 now, people dont fed in to beefs AS MUCH as before, instead they gon hate you and that its about music.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »

im feelin this nigga no homo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens