Author Topic: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO  (Read 1186 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: LIL EAZY GETS EXPOSED BY A CALLER ON DJ KAY SLAY RADIO
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 07:07:53 PM »
and this calller never exposed Lil Eric not one bit. if he anybody got exposed it was the bitch ass nigga callin. Motherfuccas be hatin if u on the streets keepin it gangsta like a muthafucca cuz they cant do it cuz them niggas sayin it aint never been in the streets. Yeah Lil E is the son a fuccin legend but so motherfuccin what?? hes just like his pops. he never sold out. never left Compton cuzz Eazy-E was Compton.thats on a Duccy hood Crip cuzz so much love to N Hood Lil E and everynigga down wit em.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »
Where in the hell is Duccy Hood? Never heard of it!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »
whats up with all the comments of people saying such and such was nice looking, and then throw that "no homo" out there hahaha you muthafuccas really think if you put that in you ain't thinking some fruity shit,get the fucc outta here,who gives a fucc,you don't have to be broke to be a criminal or bang,and you don't know how much of that money triccl'd down to lil e, you equals swear yall know everything,especially when they have a lil problem with yall favorite artist,yall get on some bill walton shit,and try to find everything to discredit them, that's lame as fucc, you muthafuccas play a big part in the west being a lil down right now. comment on the facts and stop riding equals saccs true story no blood clot yell

....lol...**smh**  at the constant repeatative usage of the cuss words to prove ur point...lol
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:18:16 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »
whats up with all the comments of people saying such and such was nice looking, and then throw that "no homo" out there hahaha you muthafuccas really think if you put that in you ain't thinking some fruity shit,get the fucc outta here,who gives a fucc,you don't have to be broke to be a criminal or bang,and you don't know how much of that money triccl'd down to lil e, you equals swear yall know everything,especially when they have a lil problem with yall favorite artist,yall get on some bill walton shit,and try to find everything to discredit them, that's lame as fucc, you muthafuccas play a big part in the west being a lil down right now. comment on the facts and stop riding equals saccs true story no blood clot yell

no homo

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »

Fuck that and FUCK U. Its THEIR fault for not keepin up the unity, instead they wanna "keep it hood", "keep it real" so fans
in Germany, Bulgaria and shit get all excited. EVERYTIME a new west artist comes up, the first thing he says is "That nigga was never this, he was never that, i aint neva seen him"..and last but not least "Im just lettin yall know out there because my homies died over this street shit" etc etc. All they do is talk about the next man and they havent realized that we in 08 now, people dont fed in to beefs AS MUCH as before, instead they gon hate you and that its about music.

Messi, you are On Point^^^
It's really annoying to see and hear time and time again, a new rapper coming out talkin about this and that...
If it were so, where  were they where the said artist was out there according to them 'faking it'??
No-where!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
LOL THATS 1 OF GAM HOMIES CALLING INTO RADIO STATION LOL ANOTHER RAPPER ACTING LIKE HE JUST ANONOMOUS CALLER IF HE WAS SO HARD HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD LIL E WHERE HE FROM AND HIS NAME POINT PROVEN!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 08:00:52 PM »
outrageous well they just some random internet gang.. they started on the net, on spider loc website it was 1 white dude from holland and another from ireland e bangin they both moved to compton and they started the hood there, they bangin the set every time i pass by i get flagged down homie .. so now u can say that email thugs are taking over compton and putting in work on all the bloods crips and surenos in compton

these dudes is lames huh C-BLUE hahah