Author Topic: The Karma Bandits are at it again  (Read 616 times)

D~Nice

The Karma Bandits are at it again
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »
Man I feel back at home now. My account gets deleted and now I pissed someone off AGAIN and they attacking the karma. Man it feels good to be back again. I think it is someone with a man crush on 40 Glocc.

Lunatic

Re: The Karma Bandits are at it again
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
LMAO. +1 D...it probably us someone who loves 40 glocc :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »
Well that whole "beef" he has with Cube is dumb as fuck. I know this is where it comes from. Whatever.

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »
yO mAn I be PosTinG LikE HeLl And mY pOsTs dOnt G0 Up

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »
D: yea its dumb as fuck, no reason at all. just a broke rapper tryna get some attention
818: posts in the gspot dont count to you're post total
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 04:20:24 PM »
Man I feel back at home now. My account gets deleted and now I pissed someone off AGAIN and they attacking the karma. Man it feels good to be back again. I think it is someone with a man crush on 40 Glocc.
lol Who the fuck listens to 40 Glocc? I'd rather bump Spider Locc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D~Nice

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »
lol Who the fuck listens to 40 Glocc? I'd rather bump Spider Locc.

Shit if I know, but I guess I made the Infamous/G Unit camp all mad. Ha!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »

Dude, donīt even care about it I mean, itīs a fucking account and a fucking virtual number that doesnīt mean anything. Look at it that way, if someone takes the time to guess your password and deletes your account while hoping to piss you off by doing it then it shows how pathetic that person is. Now you got a new account, now is there anything that you cannot do (besides checking that one place you know ;)  ?)

Itīs a fucking message board, you can still read and post. Thatīs all a message board is there for.

And while I contradict myself by doing this - have a prop. :)

D~Nice

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »

Dude, donīt even care about it I mean, itīs a fucking account and a fucking virtual number that doesnīt mean anything. Look at it that way, if someone takes the time to guess your password and deletes your account while hoping to piss you off by doing it then it shows how pathetic that person is. Now you got a new account, now is there anything that you cannot do (besides checking that one place you know ;)  ?)

Itīs a fucking message board, you can still read and post. Thatīs all a message board is there for.

I know LOL. I just find it funny like most that post about things like this. I ain't losing sleep over it. I'd prop ya back but I got some work to do before that happens. LOL!

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »
+1

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »
+1

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

I know LOL. I just find it funny like most that post about things like this. I ain't losing sleep over it. I'd prop ya back but I got some work to do before that happens. LOL!

I find it somehow funny too, but rather sad-funny. Like I said, when someone disses you or does some retarded shit like taking the time and deleting your account that says so much. I mean, I am someone that doesnīt give a fliying fuck about a postcount, karma, account age or any of that shit. That is for nerds, so someone who does something like dissing and deleting accounts and such is just a loser.

In my opinion, by creating threads like this you just show them that they managed to get a reaction out of you - what they wanted to get. The dude(s) dissing you are probably wanking off right now.

Anyways, props again when I can for your chill (and only right) attitude about it.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »
D: yea its dumb as fuck, no reason at all. just a broke rapper tryna get some attention

D~Nice

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

I find it somehow funny too, but rather sad-funny. Like I said, when someone disses you or does some retarded shit like taking the time and deleting your account that says so much. I mean, I am someone that doesnīt give a fliying fuck about a postcount, karma, account age or any of that shit. That is for nerds, so someone who does something like dissing and deleting accounts and such is just a loser.

In my opinion, by creating threads like this you just show them that they managed to get a reaction out of you - what they wanted to get. The dude(s) dissing you are probably wanking off right now.

Anyways, props again when I can for your chill (and only right) attitude about it.

Word man that is real talk. Gotta stop giving these haters airplay.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »
 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone