Author Topic: MC Eiht Announces New Label Deal (Audio inside)  (Read 1019 times)

captialize

• Lil Geezy
Re: MC Eiht Announces New Label Deal (Audio inside)
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »
rappers.. why would you sign with a dude who aint a factor?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 09:39:44 PM »
rappers.. why would you sign with a dude who aint a factor?

DATS WHY HE DID NOT MAKE IT WITH FACTOR HOUSE....

c0ral

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »
Eith HYPE IN DA HOUZE!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 03:09:49 AM »
Eith HYPE IN DA HOUZE!!!!!!

TAKING YA BACC TO THE TIMES OF 89'  GEEAH  8) 8) 8)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »
im cravin this fukin shit
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »
he was born in 1970 dumb nigga he was born in 1972 go look at his myspace !!!!!!!!!

His Myspace says he's 32, so under that logic, you must be wrong, too.  Entertainers lie about their age all the time.  I remember hearing several times his DOB was 1970, and even that could be wrong (he's probably older, given how old he looks in those pics).

And who you callin a dumb nigga?  You're the one who insists WC was a gangbanger even tho he's said himself he wasn't.  That's pretty fucking dumb right there.

Cause he's Eiht's #1 groupie.

I'll say.

Why do you keep saying shit thats not true and givng out false info Eiht is 32 yeaars old and that means he is younger then ice cube , snoop , dj quik , too short ,w.c , kam , and all of these old niggaz you keep naming off like there 20 something and there older then the nigga your calling out man just shut the fuck up lil guy because making no sense at all and your trying to justify your actions but its making you look real stupid !!!!!!!!!!

Eiht it older than 32 big dogg.....He wasn't 14 in 1990.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »
he was born in 1970 dumb nigga he was born in 1972 go look at his myspace !!!!!!!!!

His Myspace says he's 32, so under that logic, you must be wrong, too.  Entertainers lie about their age all the time.  I remember hearing several times his DOB was 1970, and even that could be wrong (he's probably older, given how old he looks in those pics).

And who you callin a dumb nigga?  You're the one who insists WC was a gangbanger even tho he's said himself he wasn't.  That's pretty fucking dumb right there.

Cause he's Eiht's #1 groupie.

I'll say.

Why do you keep saying shit thats not true and givng out false info Eiht is 32 yeaars old and that means he is younger then ice cube , snoop , dj quik , too short ,w.c , kam , and all of these old niggaz you keep naming off like there 20 something and there older then the nigga your calling out man just shut the fuck up lil guy because making no sense at all and your trying to justify your actions but its making you look real stupid !!!!!!!!!!

Eiht it older than 32 big dogg.....He wasn't 14 in 1990.

WAY OLDER.. EIHT OLD ASS WISH HE WAS THAT YOUNG.. TINY GANGSTER...LOL   I FELL JUST LIKE YALL WHEN I WAS TOLD THE TRUTH BOUT EIHT.. I WAS DISAPPOINTED TOO.. ITS OK 8 FANS....ACCEPT CHANGE..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
so how old is her?
32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37?????
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.