Author Topic: Ah Ah Ah Ashley Cole.....  (Read 283 times)

Elano

Ah Ah Ah Ashley Cole.....
« on: January 31, 2008, 06:03:35 AM »
He'd gone out drinking in London with friends on December 8 then they all planned to watch boxer Ricky Hatton's world title fight on TV. Ashley was downing vodka cocktails in the CC club.

Cheryl recalled: "When Ashley returned in a state he told me these girls had been invited into the VIP area and then he got really, really drunk. That was totally out of character for him."

The pals invited the girls back to watch the boxing with them at a flat in Princess Park Manor, Friern Barnet, north London—the same complex where Ashley and Cheryl used to live.

On the journey he was violently sick. And when they arrived he was so drunk he had to go straight to bed. Hairdresser Aimee claimed she then had sex with Ashley—even though she admitted he was "swaying", "slurring his words" and "threw up everywhere" .

The single mum from Morden, south London, added that later she had sex with him before and after he "vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet". But staunchly loyal wife Cheryl insisted yesterday: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a FACT. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he ISN'T capable.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ah Ah Ah Ashley Cole.....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:24:19 AM »
 :laugh:

kemizt

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »
haha! She should get with me!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »
Way to go Cashley

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 08:57:51 AM »
But staunchly loyal wife Cheryl insisted yesterday: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a FACT. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he ISN'T capable.
:D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:17:16 AM »
But staunchly loyal wife Cheryl insisted yesterday: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a FACT. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he ISN'T capable.

LMAO

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »
LMAO! That part was left out of the arsehole's book.

The Maestro

Invincible

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »
If he did cheat, why would he want to. She is amazing. He was drunk aint no excuse. He's a fucking retard.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 07:02:21 AM »
this diss track to ashley cole always makes me laugh

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JAZ

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »

LMAO