Author Topic: Your official prediction for how far the Lakers go this season  (Read 402 times)

jeromechickenbone

Your official prediction for how far the Lakers go this season
« on: February 02, 2008, 04:40:04 AM »
Early in the year, I thought with the obvious development of Bynum and a needed vet like Fisher, the Lakers were going to get past the Suns and into the 2nd round.  With the addition of Gasol, they are def a more dangerous team. 

However, Bynum must get back and be 100% if they plan on going any further than that.  I'm sticking w/ my initial prediction that the Lakers make it to the 2nd Round.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Your official prediction for how far the Lakers go this season
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »
2008 champs. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
lose in the 2nd round
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »
its a diff season in the playoffs and this team is a bunch of playoff losers the last 5 years, including gasol, so i aint sold on them even beatin the suns, but theres no way they can beat dallas or san antonio in a series. so the prediction is they wont even make the conference finals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 01:49:03 PM »
but theres no way they can beat dallas or san antonio in a series.

LMAO

Droz

• Lil Geezy
  • O Muthafuccin G!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »
2nd or 3rd round if they really push it, they could have it!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 03:29:09 PM »
If Bynum is back and healthy, then the Lakers can go all the way. Realistically I see them going to the conference finals.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 03:38:46 PM »
its a diff season in the playoffs and this team is a bunch of playoff losers the last 5 years, including gasol, so i aint sold on them even beatin the suns, but theres no way they can beat dallas or san antonio in a series. so the prediction is they wont even make the conference finals.
lol,you talk about  playoff losers then bring up Dallas....WOW

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »

dallas has won more playoff series tan LA since Shaq left have they not?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 03:42:49 PM »

well when u look at the fact that the lakers aint won even ONE series since shaq left and that dallas has, its pretty easy to see which team is the playoff losers. dont be pissed at me that your team loses when it counts every year, go cry in the jews lap.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 03:45:30 PM »

dallas has won more playoff series tan LA since Shaq left have they not?

Did the Lakers get bounced in the first round as a 1st seed?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

well when u look at the fact that the lakers aint won even ONE series since shaq left and that dallas has, its pretty easy to see which team is the playoff losers. dont be pissed at me that your team loses when it counts every year, go cry in the jews lap.
how many rings does dirk have? they dont give out rings for winning a first or second round series....or losing to an sub 500 8th seed

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 04:05:02 PM »

how many rings does dirk have? they dont give out rings for winning a first or second round series....or losing to an sub 500 8th seed

nobody mentioned rings or championships but you, groupie ass nigga. the thread is about prediction on how FAR INTO the playoffs the weac lakers team will go, and given the fact that your heros the lakers cant even get out of the FIRST round or win even ONE series makes them well known playoff losers since shaq left. of course dallas has also lost playoff games and series, but at least they can get to the finals and win some playoff series, something your team cant do at all. so your team is a team full of first round playoff losers. get it now? thats why they are predicted to succ when it counts again. shiet they succ so much they cant even beat 1st rounders.

sticc with the topic or just go watch yotuube vids with the jew.

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »
the only team I'd be the most concerned of is San Antonio

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
the only team I'd be the most concerned of is San Antonio

yeah the suns are nothing  ::)