Author Topic: ESPN News reporting Shaq for Marion trade  (Read 1300 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ESPN News reporting Shaq for Marion trade
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2008, 10:36:43 AM »
hahaha @ the jew postin in here like 40 times with nothin but hate for the suns. the trade hasnt even happened yet and nobody has seen shaq with the suns and jewboy is already sayin its a horrible trade that wont work. what a hater. sounds exactly like the lil shiet the paleface was bitchin about with the gasol trade, and after just one game against the weac nets he crowned it the greatest trade ever. picc and choose hypocrite.  8)

You're a fucking moron. STOP POSTING.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
I want to see Shaq and the Suns win the whole thing and beat the Lakers on the way just to read NIK's posts for the weeks after it happens.

Every person who is not a fan of the Lakers would think so, the bad part is that there are very slim chances... The Shaq-Version of the Suns has no real chance of beating the Lakers when Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Kobe are playing.  :-\

Seriously...The whole sports world is currently thinking the exact same thing as me.

LMAO@comparing the Gasol trade to the Shaq trade...you have to be one dumbass person. :-X

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »
WOW i don't get this AT ALL from the suns point of view :-\ :-\ :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:37 AM »
Excellent... that slows down their offense and gets rid of the pesky Marion at the same time. Hopefully it goes through.

thats what im thinking

this trade is either going to make them better in the sense that Shaq can regain his form from a year or two ago and they would be able to compete with teams down low and shit

or shaq will clog up the lanes and phoenix will go downhill.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 11:25:16 AM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 12:10:50 PM »
Shaq Gonna make Alot of people  :-X
He's Got The Motivation it takes to Win Now!!
This Trade gonna put The Suns Over The Hump This SEASON
And they will be ready For The Playoffs this Year.

A Healthy O'Neal is still a Top 5 Center in This league. (IMO)
All The critic's and Hater's making it sound like Shaq is just propped in the corner and can't move..lol

Let's see what happen's, I'll be the first to admit the deal was wack when I see them play..
but until then I say there is no way a "GOOD" Team with Shaq can get worse.
(Don't include Miami cause they Had 0 Player's besides Wade)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:16:53 PM by Hatesrats™ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »

A Healthy O'Neal is still a Top 5 Center in This league.

LOL! A healthy O'Neal will give you about 25 mins a game, buddy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
Man this is great! The Suns traded away their leading rebounder / best defender for a 35 year old center who will play about 65 games at best. He's nothing more than a liability, he's slow, he's a cancer...and get this...they want him for DEFENSE. LMAO.

I hope the Suns play Utah in the first round. They would lose cuz Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer would PnR them to death.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
Man this is great! The Suns traded away their leading rebounder / best defender for a 35 year old center who will play about 65 games at best. He's nothing more than a liability, he's slow, he's a cancer...and get this...they want him for DEFENSE. LMAO.

I hope the Suns play Utah in the first round. They would lose cuz Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer would PnR them to death.

Even Golden State would run over them now.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
Bottomline The Run & Gun Style the Suns use, was not ever gonna get them to the Big Dance.
That's The reason for their change, That Style just cannot matchup Vs. any team  With Inside presence in aSeries.
(In a one game Regualr season, the Suns beat Any Team, In a series Nahh!)

And Having 2 Seven foot Trees Even if They are "Clogging" the inside will create more outside for the Shooters.
And Make the driving lane less appealing. (Even if A.S. Defence is wack, And Shaq is "Old" )

The Sun's Put Their Balls on The table.
They Pretty Much admitted That The "Run & Gun" was not enough For The Playoffs.
So They made a Move.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
Bottomline The Run & Gun Style the Suns use, was not ever gonna get them to the Big Dance.
That's The reason for their change, That Style just cannot matchup Vs. any team  With Inside presence in aSeries.

And Having 2 Seven foot Trees Even if They are "Clogging" the inside will create more outside for the Shooters.
And Make the driving lane less appealing. (Even if A.S. Defence is wack, And Shaq is "Old" )

So They made a Move.

The Suns are built for run-n-gun...they will never win a championship with it, but you don't drastically alter your system for a fat, out of shape player who is way past his prime and can't play more than 50 games a season. This shit is ridiculous. I know you like Shaq, but you gotta see how this trade is terrible, dawg...PeACe

PS...Amare is 6'9" (not a 7 footer).

D~Nice

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
That's The reason for their change, That Style just cannot matchup Vs. any team  With Inside presence in aSeries.

So They made a Move.

The Suns are built for run-n-gun...they will never win a championship with it, but you don't drastically alter your system for a fat, out of shape player who is way past his prime and can't play more than 50 games a season. This shit is ridiculous. I know you like Shaq, but you gotta see how this trade is terrible, dawg...PeACe

PS...Amare is 6'9" (not a 7 footer).

Agreed on Shaq now not fitting in their system but I think the Suns are looking for more inside help in the 4th Quarter. In the playoffs with close games they get killed in the half court sets by your San Antonio's, Lakers (but they can play any tempo they want), etc. I'm thinking they think if they can just limit Shaq's minutes so he can play a good portion of the 4th, then they can run a couple half courts plays and execute enough to finish ball games. But they should have done that KG deal when it was in place.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

So They made a Move.

Stoudemire is 6'10. And even if he was 7'0 dude is still soft. If I was a slasher I'd drive into the paint all night if the defensive anchors were fuckin Shaq and Stoudemire.

And LMMFAO @ Shaq being a top 5 center in the NBA. Dude isn't even a top 5 center in the Western Conference.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »
FUCK, i don't like this for 2 obvious reasons.

Because now you have to root for the Suns over the Lakers?

1. because my favorite player is on my least favorite team after the spurs
2. because i'm fucking TIRED of the whole Shaq VS Kobe thing....it's bad enough 2 times a year, now we get 4 times, plus a potentional 7 more. i'd rather see Tyson and Holyfield again.

Where have you been? The Shaq vs. Kobe shit died almost 2 years ago. LOL.

it's still talked about. and i have a feeling it will come up more seeing how they'll play more.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 01:59:16 PM »
Is this pathetic trade actually in the books now?

The great part about is the rivalry between the Lakers and the Suns. Now when the Suns even have Shaq, the most hated person in LA, it's gonna be soooo much fun if they actually meet in the playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »
Is this pathetic trade actually in the books now?

Unless Shaq fails his physical, yes.