Author Topic: For the doubters(/haters) who questioned whether Gasol would "gel" w/ the Lakers  (Read 476 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

24 points (10-15 FG, 4-4 FT), 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block...Oooohhhhhweeee. 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
 8)

Couldn't ask for a better start..
Welcome To the Laker's.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

OchoCinco

kobe smilin and laughin at the best part...so happy that when he only scored 6 he gets a solid win

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now tell me this isn't impressive. Kobe has an off-night, he scores just 6 points, he cares about defence and Gasol steps up scoring 24. Lakers win.

SGV

Funny thing is before the game, Greg Anthony said the same thing that he might not gel right away. But we both game him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for making another thread aimed at me Mr. Keep Childish Beefs Out Of The Sports Section.

tempo2

lmao at saying gasol has already "gel'd" after one game. Id be interested to know what your opinions of gasol were before he came to the lakers. im a pau fan so im not hating im just saying. Also at the start of the season randolph "gel'd" with eddie curry over in new york after all the talk of chemistry issues so one game dont mean shit.

SGV

You're not allowed to talk that way to Laker fans here. They have a thread in which it states Laker fans are not to be attacked.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Lakers winning by 15 when Kobe gets 6 points on 3-13 shooting with Bynum and Ariza out. Good thing I don't have a gun at home. This makes my really sad.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lmao at saying gasol has already "gel'd" after one game. Id be interested to know what your opinions of gasol were before he came to the lakers. im a pau fan so im not hating im just saying. Also at the start of the season randolph "gel'd" with eddie curry over in new york after all the talk of chemistry issues so one game dont mean shit.

Eddye Curry sucks...I've always liked Gasol. He was on my fantasy team last season and was one of the main reasons I won my league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Funny thing is before the game, Greg Anthony said the same thing that he might not gel right away. But we both game him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for making another thread aimed at me Mr. Keep Childish Beefs Out Of The Sports Section.

This has nothing to do with you...stop trying so hard to ruin threads.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
24 points (10-15 FG, 4-4 FT), 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block...Oooohhhhhweeee. 8)

Against the weakest frontcourt in the league. Gotta see how he works out against actual competition before you can have too much to say about it.

GangstaBoogy

I don't see how anyone could doubt it. Gasol is a great post player with a high baskeball iq and an excellent passer. He got off to a rough start last night (3-7 fg and 3 quick fouls) but he turned into a beast in the 2nd half (only 1 missed shot). I think we have a great shot at the ship this year but by next year no other team will be mentioned in the same breath as us.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Against the weakest frontcourt in the league. Gotta see how he works out against actual competition before you can have too much to say about it.

LMAO. Man you act like he's a fucking rookie. Dude is a 7 years pro, has an All-Star appareance and he won the FIBA World Cup MVP Award.
Show him some respect.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^seriously.