Author Topic: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video  (Read 821 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 09:30:15 PM »
hahahahahah so many clowns on here,shit is pathetic, cats mad cause crooked said spider is smart? how dumb is you niggers, i hate using that word but some of yall muthafuc'n responses warrant that,it's more to the interview give a full comment after you peep it out,keep staying on yo columbus crash, these lame haters don't know shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »
Damn ya'll got Box5 callin mufuckas niggers lol my equal surprised the hell outta me but I feel'em. Crooked I is a real dude and he is not about to lie because he's on camera. People recognize that Spider Loc is smart but you disagree with Crooked because you don't like Spi's music? Get the fuck outta here. You don't even know him personally so you're just passin' judgement because of what you see and read in interviews or hear from another salty suckas mouth. People need to humble themselves and work together instead of against each other especially as black people so we can get the west back crackin'. Listeners have the right to not like someone's music but damn stop hatin'. How are you going to start bad mouthin' Crooked cause he hasn't dropped an album yet? Ya'll some bitches lol. For all of ya'll who keep askin where is Spider's fans go to his Myspace page and see how many fans leave him comments and check out how many plays he gets a day then think of some more bull shit to say about him then come back and quote this.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »
I think there are gonna be more then five cats coming out....there are alot of dudes out here that havent been out for as long but are coming with some real shit......i dont disagree with none of the names on his list though.....good lookin on the clip looking forward to the rest of the interview.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 03:11:57 AM »
Props for this video! Where's part 2 Crash?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 03:53:16 AM »
Crooked just on some diplomatic shit cause he actually wants this "New West" shit to blow up in my opinion. I wish some more "Ego Trippin" artists out here felt the same. I aint checkin for no Spider Loc shit but if he gotta move units for the next west cat to blow then so be it. Fuck all the ho ass "exposin" another mans Mama though,shits corny as fuck