Author Topic: LOL yet ANOTHER ridiculous chain...  (Read 439 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: LOL yet ANOTHER ridiculous chain...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
I was listening to Howard Stern the other day and he had on Flo Rida

dude was talkin about how he doesn't have an album out yet but he's got $400,000 worth of cars and tons of jewelry and he blows 3 grand at the strip club nightly

Howard was like "what the fuck is your problem?"

then he's talkin about how he's got a solid company and great business partners and shit and the money will keep comin... what a clueless fuck
LOL

what a moron

LMAO he gonna be broke by the end of 08..if not sooner...

MC Hammer anybody?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »
daaam...how much you wanna bet that all his cars arent his, and he prolly dont even own his house..

reminds me of another song. Nigganometry by Cannibus :

Now if your song played on the radio for the first time
four days ago, now the shit is rotational
Who got paid off to play it? (I ain't scared to say it)
Say who the fuck got paid off to play it? (I ain't scared to say shit)
If you sign a recordin deal for less than a quarter mill'
and your advance is a hundred-thousand dollar automobile
I know the vehicle was probably beautiful (Yeah it's tight)
But did you ask your lawyer if it was recoupable?
It's nigganometry..

kingston

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 02:05:09 AM »
that line from ras kass is hard

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »
A village of 10-year-old boys from Sierra Leone probably lost their hands over that fuckin chain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »
i wanna chain with this face

K-9

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 02:37:54 AM »
I was listening to Howard Stern the other day and he had on Flo Rida

dude was talkin about how he doesn't have an album out yet but he's got $400,000 worth of cars and tons of jewelry and he blows 3 grand at the strip club nightly

Howard was like "what the fuck is your problem?"

then he's talkin about how he's got a solid company and great business partners and shit and the money will keep comin... what a clueless fuck
:D dumbass.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 04:03:34 AM »
moronic artists like him waste their money on these sorta chains and then bitch and complain about how they aren't getting their paper.

i wouldn't call any of these dudes 'artists'

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 04:54:15 AM »
Damn, that chain looks like a gimp mask.

The_Offence

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 08:07:14 AM »
who care's..... it's his money and he worked for it, let him buy whatever he wants, people act like he stole the money from them to buy HIS jewellery.....i see movie star's buying dumb shit all the time......like Frankie muniz owning like 50 car's he will never drive and did you watch that show the gotti's ? i bet you didn't see all the dumb shit they were buying,look at Paris Hiton.... THAT'S THE RICH LIFE

it's easy to sit here and past judgement when you don't got that money to spend....like 50 said broke people always looking and rich people saying does he really need that, that's because they don't got the money to buy whatever they want...you might not want a chain like that but if you had the money you would probably buy some other dumb shit you don't really need like some European sports car that cost the price of a house

fall back and let the man do him, it's his money not your's, if he goes broke it's his life not your's...people always talk about rapper's buying dumb shit just look at celebrities on a whole most of them buy dumb shit  they don't really need
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:08:47 AM by The_Offence »

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »
callin yourself a goon in the first place is fuckin retarded....makin chains n shit about it is beyond

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
who care's..... it's his money and he worked for it, let him buy whatever he wants, people act like he stole the money from them to buy HIS jewellery.....i see movie star's buying dumb shit all the time......like Frankie muniz owning like 50 car's he will never drive and did you watch that show the gotti's ? i bet you didn't see all the dumb shit they were buying,look at Paris Hiton.... THAT'S THE RICH LIFE

it's easy to sit here and past judgement when you don't got that money to spend....like 50 said broke people always looking and rich people saying does he really need that, that's because they don't got the money to buy whatever they want...you might not want a chain like that but if you had the money you would probably buy some other dumb shit you don't really need like some European sports car that cost the price of a house

fall back and let the man do him, it's his money not your's, if he goes broke it's his life not your's...people always talk about rapper's buying dumb shit just look at celebrities on a whole most of them buy dumb shit  they don't really need

Like someone said before - he probably doesn't even own any of that shit - ALL rented. You really think these artists have as much money as they say? One single and they own a mansion and 10 cars? Pleeeeease.

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
callin yourself a goon in the first place is fuckin retarded....makin chains n shit about it is beyond
it's called an image so dumb ass fan's can eat it up, violence sell's just ask the multi millionaire's 50 CENT,EMINEM and every other rapper making money off that image
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 10:53:53 AM by The_Offence »

The_Offence

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 10:52:45 AM »

Like someone said before - he probably doesn't even own any of that shit - ALL rented. You really think these artists have as much money as they say? One single and they own a mansion and 10 cars? Pleeeeease.

who care's you act like it's you'r life, nobody tell's you what to do with you'r money , who the fuck are you to tell a grown man what to do with his money, rented or not it's his money he took to do it, why do you care ? does it affect you'r life in anyway

i guess what 50 said is true

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 02:08:28 PM »
moronic artists like him waste their money on these sorta chains and then bitch and complain about how they aren't getting their paper.

i wouldn't call any of these dudes 'artists'

true; i guess they're more like lucky bums or something lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »
it's called an image so dumb ass fan's can eat it up, violence sell's just ask the multi millionaire's 50 CENT,EMINEM and every other rapper making money off that image

i know....but still callin urself a gorilla n shit is not bad but why the fuck u wanna be like 'yo im a goon'...fuckin retarded shit