Author Topic: DUBCNN: Must-Read Interview With Bishop Lamont [Part 1] YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED  (Read 1347 times)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
THERE IS NO D&D STUDIOS ANYMORE SADLY, DJ PREMIER HAS HEADQUARTERZ STUDIO THO... I WISH BISHOP ASKED ABOUT THE NATE DOGG/DETOX SITUATION

CAUSE I SWEAR IF CROOKED & DR DRE DONT DROP THIS YEAR IM GONNA FORCE MYSELF TO STOP CHECKIN FOR EM, HAHA
 ;)
IMPOSSIBLE

AnybodyKilla

Propz Eddie, dope interview, Bishop is a real mafuckin dude and is hilarious lol. And like Luna said the more and more i read these interviews, the more it seems like there never coming out, i highly doubt Detox will come this year, which means The Reformation would be coming until like mid 09 LOL!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
So many views, so little replies? Keep it coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
done with it. the more and more i read, more and more i feel reformation and detox are FAR away :-X :-\

as you may know i respect different views, and i agree about the reformation, but how come you felt that detox is far away?

i mean i still have my doubts for a 2008 release, but i feel it hasn't been so close to a detox release since 2004  :)

by the way, eddie, may i ask if bishop says anything about calitroit metropolis in part 2 of the interview?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:54:30 PM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

No Teflon

here we go again, Same-o shit dogg, just a different  Game....(DMX)...

Now this bitch ass Bishop lamont talking about J wells, how he wanted to Put hands on him...Its funny, i have seen that Comment b4........... :-X

U wanted? WHy didnt u? This Bishop dude aint nothing but a Lupe Fiasco Gangsta version, he is trying hard to be hard, but he aint...People that he knows, niggaz that roll with him are all industry niggaz, he aint got no history, he got less Hood History than Lil Wayne and K Fed...

Imma leave it at that....

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nice interview, looking forward to part 2

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
Big propz on the interview  8)

Just cant see Aftermath dropping anything tho  :(

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props for this interview! Did you ask the questions regarding Crooked I as well (in part 2)?

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
here we go again, Same-o shit dogg, just a different  Game....(DMX)...

Now this bitch ass Bishop lamont talking about J wells, how he wanted to Put hands on him...Its funny, i have seen that Comment b4........... :-X

U wanted? WHy didnt u? This Bishop dude aint nothing but a Lupe Fiasco Gangsta version, he is trying hard to be hard, but he aint...People that he knows, niggaz that roll with him are all industry niggaz, he aint got no history, he got less Hood History than Lil Wayne and K Fed...

Imma leave it at that....

LOL! OK BUDDY.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for this interview! Did you ask the questions regarding Crooked I as well (in part 2)?
yes! and to the other dude who asked about "Metropolis", i think there might be a little something on that, but there's not much more to know.  if you liked "caltroit" you're gonna like this.

thanks for the feedback guys!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
yes! and to the other dude who asked about "Metropolis", i think there might be a little something on that, but there's not much more to know.  if you liked "caltroit" you're gonna like this.

thanks for the feedback guys!

ok thanks, yeah i ordered calitroit a few days ago, now that it's finally in stock over here  8)

Lindon

• 'G'
great interview, mad props man.

I have to say, so far i much prefer bishop as an interviewee than as a rapper! still anticipating an album if one comes but up til now, to me, bishop has been much more compelling in interviews than he has on the mic. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I always repeat myself when I come in these interview threads, but y'all mofos just get the job done so well every fuckin' time.

Dope interview once again. Real good lookin' with the follow up questions in there, y'all pros. Keep 'em coming too, you're killing the rest with these.

Matty

cool interview. happy to see my question in there! ;D 'now its just corny' sums it up really. looking foward to part 2. thanks guys 8)

Lunatic

done with it. the more and more i read, more and more i feel reformation and detox are FAR away :-X :-\

as you may know i respect different views, and i agree about the reformation, but how come you felt that detox is far away?

i mean i still have my doubts for a 2008 release, but i feel it hasn't been so close to a detox release since 2004  :)

by the way, eddie, may i ask if bishop says anything about calitroit metropolis in part 2 of the interview?
i dunno..its always the same..i wanna hear from dre and even that ain't concrete
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com