Author Topic: Good news Lakers fans  (Read 705 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Good news Lakers fans
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »
I'd say Kobe's game has stepped down compared to last year or the year before

I'd have to disagree Hack..
Kobe's game Has Defo Improved.
Remember We get to watch Him Play every Night
We Know What Kobe is capable of Doing, His Game This Season has Evolved.
As it Has Been These last Couple Of Seasons (Post Shaq)

Bryant Can Throw in 40+ points anynight he Wishes to do So...I've seen it
Not On A Game Of A Lifetime, Not because he's on Fire, But because He can.
Everyone Know's What type Of numbers Kobe's capable of putting up when he's On Fire! ask Toronto.

For A Player Of Bryant's Ability To Step His game Down A Notch In Order To Win!! & Play Team Ball
Is the Ultimate Show Of Evolution in A player. 
Just Like Allen Iverson has Done in Denver, Just Like KG has Done His Whole NBA Career.

Would You say either KG/Peirce are having The worst season Of their Career's this season?
Cause Of Their scoring Numbers being down...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:37:05 PM by Hatesrats™ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »
LMAO@Kobe's game stepping down...Hack...slap yourself as hard as possible.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 01:10:07 PM »
Bryant is the Only Player In the NBA Who Can Score 25+ PTS in A Game
And People Say The defense Shut him Down!....Or it being An off Night.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:26:55 PM by Hatesrats™ »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »
Update on Bynum return...
From NBA.com
http://www.nba.com/nba_news/bynum_update080318.html

DALLAS, March 18, 2008 (AP) -- The Lakers have finally put a timetable on the return of Andrew Bynum: probably the first round of the playoffs.

Bynum has been out since Jan. 13, when he dislocated his left kneecap and bruised a bone landing on a teammate's foot while going for a rebound. The Lakers haven't been more specific about his recovery than saying he would be out for at least eight weeks.

But before the Lakers played the Mavericks on Tuesday night, coach Phil Jackson said he's not expecting the 20-year-old center to return until the playoffs begin the weekend of April 18-19.

"It's all about swelling, the pounding you take day to day,'' Jackson said. "He continually battles that. So it could be a couple, three weeks before he's doing some things on the court.''
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:32:09 PM by Hatesrats™ »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

Everyone Know's What type Of numbers Kobe's capable of putting up when he's On Fire! ask Toronto.

For A Player Of Bryant's Ability To Step His game Down A Notch In Order To Win!! & Play Team Ball
Just Like Allen Iverson has Done in Denver, Just Like KG has Done His Whole NBA Career.

Would You say either KG/Peirce are having The worst season Of their Career's this season?

i respect the fact that you watch the Lakers and shit and thats a good point about Peirce and KG having lower stats (same with Ray Allen) this year and not making them any less valuable

but Kobe's pinky finger is busted, hes coming off knee surgery last summer and he's 29 i think?

primes in the NBA are usually 25-30.  Granted everyone is different.

this is the first year where i would say Lebron MAY actually be better than Kobe.  I don't think he is, but if you switch the two I think the Lakers would have even more wins than the C's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »
this is the first year where i would say Lebron MAY actually be better than Kobe.  I don't think he is, but if you switch the two I think the Lakers would have even more wins than the C's

I Agree Bro, If You Put Kobe on the Cavs They have As many wins As the C's.
LeBron On the Lakers, maybe in 2010. (He will be Ready Then)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »

Lebrons great but he doesn't have the defense, shooting (although he's improving), or experience that Kobe has. There's no way LA would be better with that swap

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »
Hack is classic.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »
Hack is classic.
i can only wish I had 2083 negative posts :(
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »
Hack is classic.
i can only wish I had 2083 negative posts :(

Nobody will ever care about you enough to do that...you're nothing around here. Now stop making dumbshit comments left and right.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 10:10:33 AM »

Lebrons great but he doesn't have the defense, shooting (although he's improving), or experience that Kobe has. There's no way LA would be better with that swap

Lebron has a higher FG% than Kobe and twice as many blocks/game this year

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »
Lakers gonna b beastin when Gasol and Bynum come back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »

Lebron has a higher FG% than Kobe and twice as many blocks/game this year

Okay? We already went over this...having a high block/steal total doesn't make you a good defender. Dudes who pick up a lot of steals and blocks are generally worse defenders, because they can't stay in front of their man and gamble on many plays. and LeBron plays the forward position, while Kobe is a guard...most of LeBron's shots are taken withing a few feet from the basket, resulting in a high FG%. If he had a wider arsenal (jump-shot, threeball, fadeaway, etc.), his FG% would go down...LeBron plays with his power, though, so like a power forward (or a center), he's gunna have a high FG%.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 12:28:29 PM »
i didn't mention steals

both are floating around 2

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 02:18:52 PM »
Big deal. Greg Oden's been off crutches for like 6 months now. lol just fuckin with you asshole laker fans.