Author Topic: Good news Lakers fans  (Read 708 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Good news Lakers fans
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 12:43:08 PM »
hey waddayaknow mothafuckas, the laker organization must be reading my posts cause ESPN just posted an article saying that Bynum WILL be back before the playoffs

just hope they don't rush him back too soon

I do. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Of course you do...your team drafted Ike Diogu before him. LMAO.

That's ok because we ended up getting the best high school player out of the draft. For cheaper too.

Monta>>>>>>>>>>>Ellis

Bynum came out of high school...LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »
hey waddayaknow mothafuckas, the laker organization must be reading my posts cause ESPN just posted an article saying that Bynum WILL be back before the playoffs

just hope they don't rush him back too soon

I do. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Of course you do...your team drafted Ike Diogu before him. LMAO.

That's ok because we ended up getting the best high school player out of the draft. For cheaper too.

Monta>>>>>>>>>>>Ellis

Bynum came out of high school...LOL.

I was in a hurry and I made a mistake by saying Ellis instead of Bynum.

So let me correct myself. Monta Ellis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andrew Bynum

Warriors got the better High School player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 02:04:19 PM »
^LMAO!

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »
Can I get a real response? I'm trying to find a reason why Bynum could be better than Monta but I can't find it. Help me out NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
Can I get a real response? I'm trying to find a reason why Bynum could be better than Monta but I can't find it. Help me out NIK.

If the draft was re-done today, you'd be a complete fool to take Ellis over Bynum...a dominant big man who can play both ends > a undersized shooting guard who can score.

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »

If the draft was re-done today, you'd be a complete fool to take Ellis over Bynum...a dominant big man who can play both ends > a undersized shooting guard who can score.

You're right on that statement. But Bynum isn't a dominant big man yet, while Ellis is an all-star caliber scorer. He just needs to develop some good defense and a three point shot(which shouldn't be too hard to do, just take a look at Tony Parker).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »

You're right on that statement. But Bynum isn't a dominant big man yet, while Ellis is an all-star caliber scorer. He just needs to develop some good defense and a three point shot(which shouldn't be too hard to do, just take a look at Tony Parker).

LOL...Bynum is definitely dominant for his age. And Bynum is closer to all-star caliber than Ellis is...Ellis is like TJ Ford without the passing skill (I'd still take Ford over Ellis, though).

Sparegeez

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »

LOL...Bynum is definitely dominant for his age. And Bynum is closer to all-star caliber than Ellis is...Ellis is like TJ Ford without the passing skill (I'd still take Ford over Ellis, though).

Ok fair enough. But Ford over Ellis?? You serious?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »
Dead serious...If TJ Ford wasn't playing behind Jose Calderon, he'd be amongst the best point guards in the league.

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »
Dead serious...If TJ Ford wasn't playing behind Jose Calderon, he'd be amongst the best point guards in the league.
I'm a raps fan and i'm starting to get a little tired of dude. His decision making is downright awful at times. How many times he just goes in the air with no direction, countless and just ends up throwin the ball to the other team.

A) Deal ford this off season
B) sign calderon long term
C) replace ford through the draft (collison perhaps?)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
I'm a raps fan and i'm starting to get a little tired of dude. His decision making is downright awful at times. How many times he just goes in the air with no direction, countless and just ends up throwin the ball to the other team.

A) Deal ford this off season
B) sign calderon long term
C) replace ford through the draft (collison perhaps?)

You realize that he's aggravated about not getting his starting gig back and getting inconsistent minutes since returning from the injury, despite starting the season off so nicely, correct? The Raptors need to put Ford back into the starting line-up ASAP...they were doing better with him in there and he adds another dimension to the team. he can't play good getting 15-20 minutes a game...dude is beyond a starting caliber point guard. The Raps are trying to keep Calderon happy so that he'll sign with them next year, instead of concentrating on putting the best product out on the floor and trying to win now...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
The Lakers need this win this year. This is the year you put Bynum out there and have Gasol, and both can rest up in the off season and the beginning of next year. I don't expect Kobe back until December, so we can chill in the beginning, let Odom hold down the team, but this year win that title and give Phil a year that no one can deny his greatness as coach, and Kobe's greatness as a player. The Lakers winning this year puts them up there and no one can deny them. Bynum and Gasol will be fine, Kobe will be fine, it's time to win this year.

are you a doctor?  how do you know if Bynum will be fine?  nobody does.

what happens if he goes down in the first round and fucks himself up even worse??

the Mavs, now THERES a team with a short window.  same with Phoenix.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »

I hope Kidd's contract can be traded for a really good player in the off-season, maybe McGrady if they do horrible in the 1st round or something. As for Mdogg's post, he was probably high.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 08:31:48 PM »

I hope Kidd's contract can be traded for a really good player in the off-season, maybe McGrady if they do horrible in the 1st round or something. As for Mdogg's post, he was probably high.

Sorry to say but I don't think anyones gonna want Kidd after this season, as talented he still is he's way too old to trade a lot for, but the Mavs already proved me wrong so who knows

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

how does dallas's salary cap look going into next year?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens