Author Topic: Good news Lakers fans  (Read 706 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Good news Lakers fans
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »
the Mavs, now THERES a team with a short window.  same with Phoenix.

I hope Kidd's contract can be traded for a really good player in the off-season, maybe McGrady if they do horrible in the 1st round or something. As for Mdogg's post, he was probably high.

Sorry to say but I don't think anyones gonna want Kidd after this season, as talented he still is he's way too old to trade a lot for, but the Mavs already proved me wrong so who knows

It's still a huge 21 mil expiring contract, for a team who wants to lower the payroll and rebuild, it's a good thing to do. I don't think Houston is willing to continue to have Yao & McGrady when the team always drops in the 1st round.

the Mavs, now THERES a team with a short window.  same with Phoenix.

I hope Kidd's contract can be traded for a really good player in the off-season, maybe McGrady if they do horrible in the 1st round or something. As for Mdogg's post, he was probably high.

how does dallas's salary cap look going into next year?

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm

Note that Finley and Bradley don't count for the luxery tax as they have been bought out years ago. The site is missing Stackhouse's 4 and 2 mil. per year extension. But as you see all the contracts of the big money players are still rather long and therefore kind of untradeable, except for Kidd. LOL@Dampier's huge contract. Him getting almost 14 mil when he's 36 in 2011, ridiculous.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 05:55:00 AM »
Hack is classic.
i can only wish I had 2083 negative posts :(

Nobody will ever care about you enough to do that...you're nothing around here. Now stop making dumbshit comments left and right.

loser

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »
Hack is classic.
i can only wish I had 2083 negative posts :(

Nobody will ever care about you enough to do that...you're nothing around here. Now stop making dumbshit comments left and right.

loser

Get off my nuts, dipshit. :-*