Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!  (Read 742 times)

HEC

Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »
i'm coo' on these clowns. every time they got a new record it's like 'oh this is on some dogg food shit.' every time it's like 'oh that OTHER album was rushed...this NEW one's well put together.'

and i speak from bitter experience. when dogg chit came out, i searched heaven and hell trying to find a copy of the version with the extra tracks and shit and was hella disappointed.

when i recently rebought my copy of DY+G the brand new copy was so poorly manufactured it already skipped right out the packaging.

meanwhile half the projects they announce don't drop, don't have distribution deals and they STILL ain't sent the homey d-nice his shirt!

i'm a nice guy though. last time they had shit droppin' (digital smoke, dogg chit) I bought those records before downloading ANYTHING cause I was that loyal of a fan. this time, i'm a download it all from you cats and if its worth it I MIGHT go buy it.

although this interview was worth it for this alone from Kurupt:

"I'm gonna be dropping these things annually, like every 2 months' LMAO it's all good, i've observed alot of people don't know what 'annually' means lately.

-T

Yeah fuck Tha Dogg Pound! Daz ain't sent me my shirt! Fat bastard. I had forgot about that till you said something.  ;D

Just kidding. I was not expecting it anyway when I bought Bangin Westcoast but I understand what you are saying though.

LOL good to see Tanj posting again, D you ordered a shirt from Daz? I heard Daz is selling his recycled verses these days too ;D

D~Nice

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »
i'm coo' on these clowns. every time they got a new record it's like 'oh this is on some dogg food shit.' every time it's like 'oh that OTHER album was rushed...this NEW one's well put together.'

and i speak from bitter experience. when dogg chit came out, i searched heaven and hell trying to find a copy of the version with the extra tracks and shit and was hella disappointed.

when i recently rebought my copy of DY+G the brand new copy was so poorly manufactured it already skipped right out the packaging.

meanwhile half the projects they announce don't drop, don't have distribution deals and they STILL ain't sent the homey d-nice his shirt!

i'm a nice guy though. last time they had shit droppin' (digital smoke, dogg chit) I bought those records before downloading ANYTHING cause I was that loyal of a fan. this time, i'm a download it all from you cats and if its worth it I MIGHT go buy it.

"I'm gonna be dropping these things annually, like every 2 months' LMAO it's all good, i've observed alot of people don't know what 'annually' means lately.

-T

Yeah fuck Tha Dogg Pound! Daz ain't sent me my shirt! Fat bastard. I had forgot about that till you said something.  ;D

Just kidding. I was not expecting it anyway when I bought Bangin Westcoast but I understand what you are saying though.

LOL good to see Tanj posting again, D you ordered a shirt from Daz? I heard Daz is selling his recycled verses these days too ;D

I bought Bangin Westcoast as a digital download when it first came out. Soopa did a bulletin saying that the first 100 or so orders would get the original DPG t-shirts that came out around the Dillinger & Young Gotti album with the 2 dog heads on it. Never got my shirt.

HEC

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »

-T

I bought Bangin Westcoast as a digital download when it first came out. Soopa did a bulletin saying that the first 100 or so orders would get the original DPG t-shirts that came out around the Dillinger & Young Gotti album with the 2 dog heads on it. Never got my shirt.

that logo was dope, would've been nice if Daz respected his real fans, the 20 of us who bought "Gangsta Party"

D~Nice

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »

-T

that logo was dope, would've been nice if Daz respected his real fans, the 20 of us who bought "Gangsta Party"

Put me in that 20 too.  ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »
^^ Well we're planning on using it on a dubcnn DVD we're working on, so we're saving it for that!

cant wait for that. wens it coming out?

Okka

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »
^^ Well we're planning on using it on a dubcnn DVD we're working on, so we're saving it for that!

Sounds dope. What's in it!? When it's droppin?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »
Well there's gonna be a documentary on hip-hop dropping, and a separate dvd with extra footage and a soundtrack.. as soon as we're ready we'll be dropping news about it on the front page!

HEC

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

-T

LOL, btw that "So So Gangsta" album very slept on and underrated

D~Nice

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

-T

LOL, btw that "So So Gangsta" album very slept on and underrated

Yessir. Knocks in the ride also.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »
there are some smooth beats, melodies and over-all song production on SSG surprisingly i agree

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

HEC

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »
there are some smooth beats, melodies and over-all song production on SSG surprisingly i agree

-T

yeah hopefully his next album continues this pattern, I don't really consider "Gangsta Party" a true Daz solo, no production from Daz and too many guests on every track

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »
Well there's gonna be a documentary on hip-hop dropping, and a separate dvd with extra footage and a soundtrack.. as soon as we're ready we'll be dropping news about it on the front page!

Yup! Gonna be sick!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
DPG doing it real big in 2008 8)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:38 PM »
they probably laugh at you guys eating up every little piece of shit they scrap together
[