Author Topic: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"  (Read 1130 times)

GangstaBoogy

Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
LeBron Responds To DeShawn

If you weren't rooting for another Washington-Cleveland first round playoff series, you should now.

Not only because it looks more and more like it's going to happen - Toronto lost again last night without Chris Bosh and is a half-game ahead of the Wizards for the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference. But also because you don't want last Thursday to be the last time DeShawn Stevenson and LeBron James play again this season, do you?

Stevenson contained James in the fourth quarter with some tenacious, physical defense, took a charge in the final minute and forced him into a bad three-point attempt at the end of regulation. Afterward, Stevenson decided to become the first player to publicly question the hype surrounding James as I walked with him out of the locker room.

The could-be King finally responded to Stevenson calling him "overrated" last night, after the Cavaliers defeated the Bobcats. James was asked if he had anything to say about Stevenson and he laughed.

"With DeShawn Stevenson, it is kind of funny," James told reporters in Cleveland. "It's almost like Jay-Z saying something bad about Soulja Boy. There's no comparison. Enough said."

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
well it's just the truth.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
Owned

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »
haha thats a good call

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »
And yet, Lebron is still a tad overrated. Great player, but overrated none  the less.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »
And yet, Lebron is still a tad overrated. Great player, but overrated none  the less.
overrated?? u serious...... who else at that age was given the responsibility to carry a team and be the leader?? that nigga did his and and is still doing his thing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
overrated?? u serious...... who else at that age was given the responsibility to carry a team and be the leader?? that nigga did his and and is still doing his thing

^This exactly what Deshawn meant by overrated... And Jay-Z>>>>>>Soulja Boy, so wtf is LeBron talking about?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »

^This exactly what Deshawn meant by overrated... And Jay-Z>>>>>>Soulja Boy, so wtf is LeBron talking about?

I'm pretty sure he meant that him saying something about Deshawn would be like Hov saying something about Soulja Boy....I HOPE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure he meant that him saying something about Deshawn would be like Hov saying something about Soulja Boy....I HOPE

Obviously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys.. DeShawn is so below LeBron as a basketball player and moneymaker, it's like a little child that hasn't  been raised right talking shit to you at random, will you talk back emotionally? Of course not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:40 PM »
Them two are more like Souljah Boy vs. The Pop It Off Boyz.... kidding kidding... I can hear the Lebron supporters fuming already... I couldn't resist that comment though.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
""With DeShawn Stevenson, it is kind of funny," James told reporters in Cleveland. "It's almost like Jay-Z saying something bad about Soulja Boy. There's no comparison. Enough said.""

HAHAHAHA he got put in his place :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »
Lebron is actually exactly right. Jay-Z is by far the most overrated rapper of all time. And Lebron is on pace for being the most...lol let me stop before I start somethin.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »
Lebron is actually exactly right. Jay-Z is by far the most overrated rapper of all time. And Lebron is on pace for being the most...lol let me stop before I start somethin.

Money

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 11:09:04 AM »
If you think you Laker-Fans anger me with that bullshit, you're mistaken. It only shows how infatuated with Kobe you are.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 11:32:06 AM »
Lebron is an amazing player, his jumpshot just isn't pure, his D is weak, and he's no killer. All that aside he's the 2nd best player in the NBA. Now onto what I came in here to say, even Lebron acknowledges that Soulja Boy is wack, thank god. I have more respect for him now.