Author Topic: D/L: Stacee Adamz - Infiltration Mixtape Vol 1 (Hosted by DJ Kay Slay & DJ Skee)  (Read 1423 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/staceeadamz-infiltration-vol1

November 2006 was the first time you were exposed to Pacoima, CA representative Stacee Adamz when we showcased his first release in conjunction with his mentor Scott Storch. "In My Backyard" was hosted by Sir Jinx and featured audio including the Scott Storch produced bangers - Headz Up (ft. Truth Hurts), Boom and Last Call (ft. The Game).

Since then Stacee Adamz has continued building his buzz and has been working on his latest mixtape which we reported on back in January. "Infiltration: Volume 1" is finally ready and delivers all of its promise and more.

The guest line up alone makes this worth a liten, as it features Busta Rhymes, Mack 10, Glasses Malone, Papoose, Big Wy, Ray J, Yung Berg and Akon amongst others. Production is a mix of original beats and covers of other songs. Even better for you fans is that Stacee Adamz has allowed Dubcnn to release the tape for free via the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network.

Below you will find a link to the Download page where you can also see full covers, a tracklist and two sample tracks from the Streetsweepers, DJ Kay Slay & DJ Skee fronted project. One of the tracks is the Plenty Mo track we released in January featuring Akon and Gypsy Stokes and the other is Welcome Back To C.A. featuring Glasses Malone.

Download the mixtape below:

Stacee Adamz - Infiltration Mixtape Vol. 1 (Hosted by DJ Kay Slay & DJ Skee)

Enjoy the new music and ensure you direct everyone to Dubcnn to grab their own free copy! Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest news and media from Stacee Adamz, until then drop your feedback on the project on our forum.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 08:20:45 AM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

marco68

thanxxx

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
818 stand the fuck ^,, straight out the slums of pact-town,,,  :raisetheroof:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:27:00 AM by Hectic »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
yeahhhh,some new stacee adamz!!

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Props to Stacee and Dubcnn for this, is there any chance of his first tape being

released for free download?

everlast1986

Props. His first mixtape is ridiculous!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Much props for this. That cut with Ray J is a monster. I'll be back later with my thoughts on the rest. 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Great, a new Stacee Adamz mixtape. "In My Backyard" was pretty good 8)
I'll give feedback once I've listened to it...

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
ONE WAY TICKET,, S.ADAMS KILLED IT HAHA

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
finnally been waitin on this one 8)

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
thanks ! a lotta dope songs here...can we get the production credits for it?? I know Storch did a gang of beats for this though. 8)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:39:09 PM by ANIKI »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
The mixtape is off the chain. Good to see that there weren't many tags as I thought there would be, since both Skee & Kay Slay are on it. I was feelin' every single song, especially "One Way Ticket", "Hood Still In Me", "Welcome Back to C.A.", "Plenty Mo" & "Red Magic". 8)

jelly

• Lil Geezy
damn, another hot mixtape from Stacee. I'm still playing his Backyard mixtape, now it's time to hear some fresh material.

thanks

Okka

Dope shit, "My Backyard" is still one of my favourite mixtapes. I hope this shit's bangin like it, i'll download this right now.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep the feedback coming, this is not to be slept on!