Author Topic: Lil Wayne:"I wouldn't do a song for my sister for less than $75,000."  (Read 558 times)

Elano

As the hype continues to build towards Lil Wayne’s upcoming The Carter III, the accolades continue to come for Weezy as well.
Rolling Stone recently named Wayne “Best MC” in their Best of Rock 2008 issue. While it may be no surprise to many, it is what a Wayne guest appearance goes for these days that may shock people.
According to the feature, a verse from Weezy goes for $100k on average. The lowest Wayne will go to serve a hot sixteen? $75k.
"But nothing less!" Wayne says to the mag. "I wouldn't do a song for my sister for less than $75,000."

In the meanwhile, Wayne’s album is now staring at a June release date. The reason for the delay seems to be that Wayne is still recording new material. He also has been learning to play guitar (he recently played on Enrique Inglesias’ “Push”) and taking online classes at the University of Phoenix for a psychology degree.
Lil Wayne's The Carter III is due out June 10th on Universal/Cash Money.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props for the info...lmao @ the fact that he would charge his own sis...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rolling Stone recently named Wayne “Best Worst MC” in their Best of Rock 2008 issue.

Lil Wayne sucks. And apparently so does Rolling Stone.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Get that money

kemizt

Al Bundy

Rolling Stone recently named Wayne “Best Worst MC” in their Best of Rock 2008 issue.

lil wayne > suga free

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
75,000 is way to much..i wonder if he gets paid that before he spits or after??
I would be inclined to go for th e latter, I don't want to pay that much prior to him hittin the booth just to hear him spit crap. you know??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Don't be silly, of course he didn't mean he'd charge his own sister. He just said it to emphasize the point...

Lil Wayne is fuckin dope I bang Lollipop all the time.

Elano

Don't be silly, of course he didn't mean he'd charge his own sister. He just said it to emphasize the point...

really ? damn you are SMART! :loser:

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lil wayne > suga free

Yeah, nice joke their buddy. You a Game fan too? Spitting boring mainstream lyrics. Rapping for the money. It's a matter of taste, since comparing the skill of two rappers is probably the dumbest thing you could do on an internet board. Since dubcc is just a gathering of Game/Dip-Set/Joe Budden/Wayne fans. Say anything bad about the gods of Dubcc, and you'll recieve stupid comments from the dick riders.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 10:39:17 AM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
Lil Wayne is fuckin dope I bang Lollipop all the time.
FAGGOT
[

Al Bundy

lil wayne > suga free

Yeah, nice joke their buddy. You a Game fan too? Spitting boring mainstream lyrics. Rapping for the money. It's a matter of taste, since comparing the skill of two rappers is probably the dumbest thing you could do on an internet board. Since dubcc is just a gathering of Game/Dip-Set/Joe Budden/Wayne fans. Say anything bad about the gods of Dubcc, and you'll recieve stupid comments from the dick riders.

not that big of a game fan. i like suga free more than game tbh but i think you take the cake for stanism.

when it rains it pours

lil wayne is dope

NotoriousTDA

i'd pay his sister more to be on a track then i'd pay him.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not that big of a game fan. i like suga free more than game tbh but i think you take the cake for stanism.

I guess that's true. It's a disease really, you can't help being a stan. I try to like other rappers, but I can't! I play Nas when I'm asleep, and I wake up and I'm like "Turn that shit off!!" Probably better then dickriding G-Unit or Lil Jon or something.

Like if you have good BLT one day, and you really like it, what's wrong with eating it everyday. Sure you try new stuff, but it just in end you go back to the BLT.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 05:27:46 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »