Author Topic: I should be getting an extremely rare Soopafly solo song from the DR era soon  (Read 1199 times)

Johnny B

Now if it were a Makaveli and Soopafly EP, i'd be all over that.

LMAO!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he forgot (no homo)

Now if it were a Makaveli and Soopafly EP, i'd be all over that.

LMAO!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
can you just explain what the tray deee and kokane traccs are like?
and is that cd and the traccs unreleased?
in other words are those traccs on any other release?
whose kcavie?

I skimmed through all the songs and none of them struck me as being particularly good.  I was in such a state of dissapointment and durest because the Soopafly song was not on there that I probably wasn't in the right frame of mind to give the CD a proper listen.  I don't follow Kokane very much (except when he's on songs with Soopafly), so I really don't know if those songs were released elseware or not.  The CD is an official compilation I suppose, although i've never seen it in stores anywhere, only online, but it's all pressed up nicely and it's not a bootleg.  I have no idea who Kcavie is, there are a few cats on this CD i've never heard of before.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite thats waz up
im jus "shocked" as to how much you like soopafly and his muzik, cuz i think he could and should have put out more heat in the years he could have
but IMO he sounds dope on hi-tek production
and thats crazy he could have been a potential go-to guy for the west as far as production but not even that

can you just explain what the tray deee and kokane traccs are like?
and is that cd and the traccs unreleased?
in other words are those traccs on any other release?
whose kcavie?

I skimmed through all the songs and none of them struck me as being particularly good.  I was in such a state of dissapointment and durest because the Soopafly song was not on there that I probably wasn't in the right frame of mind to give the CD a proper listen.  I don't follow Kokane very much (except when he's on songs with Soopafly), so I really don't know if those songs were released elseware or not.  The CD is an official compilation I suppose, although i've never seen it in stores anywhere, only online, but it's all pressed up nicely and it's not a bootleg.  I have no idea who Kcavie is, there are a few cats on this CD i've never heard of before.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, it is too bad.  He could have been something big really, him and Daz were a great production team on the Row, when Daz left, Fly could have really stepped up and took over production for the Row, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen.  He seems kind of like Terrance Martin these days, where the dude is content with just staying out of the limelight.  If you look at alot of the famous songs from Death Row's heydey, Fly's on keyboards on alot of the earlier classic stuff, then later even produced some on it.  He really is a westcoast legend and if people would take the time to do their homework, they'd see it as well.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I mean hes dope for the work that hes done and im not the biggest fly fan, but str8 up do you think hes done enuff work to be considered a legend?
put aside bein a fan and everything, on some real shit do you think hes a legend?

yeah, it is too bad.  He could have been something big really, him and Daz were a great production team on the Row, when Daz left, Fly could have really stepped up and took over production for the Row, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen.  He seems kind of like Terrance Martin these days, where the dude is content with just staying out of the limelight.  If you look at alot of the famous songs from Death Row's heydey, Fly's on keyboards on alot of the earlier classic stuff, then later even produced some on it.  He really is a westcoast legend and if people would take the time to do their homework, they'd see it as well.
Cube

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, if you're a fan of the "Death Row Era", i don't see how one couldn't consider him a legend....now if we're talking the Westcoast as a whole, well, he didn't work with alot of people outside the death row camp, and doesn't work with alot of people outside snoop's camp to this day.  So given the limitations he's had, i'd say Yes.  Guess it really depends what criteria one feels is needed to be considered a legend.  My thinking is this, look at the top 25 Westcoast albums from the mid 90's or so (when the westcoast was on top), and i bet almost half of them Fly had his hand in (either rapping, production, keyboards, instruments, etc.).

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
^Can you hook up "No Vaseline Pt. 2" ??

The Real Kilo2

^Can you hook up "No Vaseline Pt. 2" ??

Lol! He wouldn't keep that on the computer! All Soopafly diss songs are like the coming of the Anti-Christ for him.  :-X

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
LMAO! ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha but that IMO is dope as fuck

he dont think that tracc is dope tho!

damn bangin traccc

LMAO! ;D
Cube

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pathetic

Johnny B

lol what up smegma?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
pathetic

let me pay pal you a quarter so you can buy a new sence of humour.