Author Topic: It's Official : The Game's L.A.X. ........PUSHED BACK  (Read 1196 times)

h2k4

Re: It's Official : The Game's L.A.X. ........PUSHED BACK
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 06:04:11 PM »
Not surprised by either album being pushed back.  There are way too many heavyweights dropping in June.  50 must have known this before the public and used it to his advantage claiming he was the reason for the push back.

But 50 been pushed back himself.

G-Unit - July 1st

Game - July 8th

I was talking about before the G-Unit album got pushed back as well.

messi19

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »
Not surprised by either album being pushed back.  There are way too many heavyweights dropping in June.  50 must have known this before the public and used it to his advantage claiming he was the reason for the push back.

But 50 been pushed back himself.

G-Unit - July 1st

Game - July 8th

I was talking about before the G-Unit album got pushed back as well.

Yeah, true but shit it aint like the albums got pushed back like crazy. Shit i cant even remember how many times DA got pushed
back. Even The Documentary got pushed back. I dont think 50 had any influence in this though, like you said he probably already
knew. But in reality is a smart move by Interscop because like Johnny said with all them big names dropping that they you know
they would lose like 100K each by that, so it is a smart move. But the fucked up thing is obviously that we have to wait longer.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »
WTF
thats gay

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »
I TOLD YALL IN THE OTHER THREAD THIS WOULD HAPPEN

A Soundscan showdown between 50 Cent and his G-Unit collective and Compton rapper The Game will not take place, AllHipHop.com has learned.

Both G-Unit and The Game were scheduled to release their newest albums respectively, on June 24, pitting the two rivals against each other for sales.

50 Cent claimed he was going to push The Game’s third album L.A.X back, so that G-Unit could release their highly anticipated sophomore release Terminate on Sight on June 24.

Representatives for The Game released a statement denying 50 Cent’s claim.

Now both rappers' release dates have been changed by Interscope.

G-Unit’s Terminate on Sight will land in stores on July 1, while The Game’s L.A.X. will follow the next week, hitting the shelves July 8.

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »

Yeah, true but shit it aint like the albums got pushed back like crazy. Shit i cant even remember how many times DA got pushed
back. Even The Documentary got pushed back. I dont think 50 had any influence in this though, like you said he probably already
knew. But in reality is a smart move by Interscop because like Johnny said with all them big names dropping that they you know
they would lose like 100K each by that, so it is a smart move. But the fucked up thing is obviously that we have to wait longer.

True, rarely will an anticipated cd come out on time.  Hopefully it will come out before the end of July.  I wonder when the mixtape will drop.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »
last 4 days albums been pushed back:
gunit from june 24 to july 1
game from july 24 to july 8
nas from june ? to july 1
ice cube from june 17 to aug 17

:-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
i hate it when albums get pushd back  >:(

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 06:32:35 PM »
I can wait for it, Game's going to have a great album no matter what, maybe this will give him more time to refine it.

h2k4

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 06:36:34 PM »
LOL, found this in DJ Haze's blog:

THE GAME - LAX ALBUM IN STORES JULY 8TH!!!

THE GAME - LAX ALBUM IN STORES JULY 8TH!!!

The Game " Mr Interscope " is pushing Gunits Album "Terminate on Sight" to july 1st .....

" I (Game) will Drop my album on July 8th in order to clean up the mess 50 made with his new release on July 1st.
I thank all my fans for their support on the new single { Pain ft Keisaha Cole} and again LAX in Stores July 8th"

From

Game.....

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »
It had to happen its gay as fuck but 50 knew this he just said that shit he could look like the big man but the truth is there both under interscope and there not gonna make the top artist battle it out but fuck it we ridin with game west up homie

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »
So now that Game is dropping on July 8th, is his album still gonna be available overseas? Cause 50 said June 24th is the last day for albums to be shipped overseas or something!!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »
Raw Footage is NOT dropping on August 17th...considering it's a Sunday.  As far as I know June 17th is still the release date.  i think Rud just typed the wrong month.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
Raw Footage is NOT dropping on August 17th...considering it's a Sunday.  As far as I know June 17th is still the release date.  i think Rud just typed the wrong month.

It aint August 17 then LOL!!!

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »
I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, it's only a couple week difference... Guess it gives him a little more time to hype up some singles and polish a solid music video. It's all going to work out.

So now that Game is dropping on July 8th, is his album still gonna be available overseas? Cause 50 said June 24th is the last day for albums to be shipped overseas or something!!!

Eh... I wouldn't believe everything 50 says.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 07:25:06 PM »
Cube got pushed back? Well I guess that doesn't make sense. So Cube is pushing is stuff back? That sucks, fuck Game, Raw Footage is gonna be the better album. He's got two tracks already released for singles, bad move by Cube leaving it till August.