Poll

Pick 1, son.

LeBron James
8 (32%)
Boston Celtics
17 (68%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?  (Read 2286 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »
LOL@the groupies gettin mad. Anyone who denies that Lebron or the Celtics have been overrated in any way is in denial.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 07:41:33 PM »
lmao @ lebron james overrated  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »
Next time Kobe and the Lakers have an off-game, I'm going to make a thread called "Who sucks more, Kobe or the Lakers?"

You might have to wait a while. Kobe's never gone 2-18 with 10 turnovers in the playoffs. :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 03:22:01 AM »
Not anymore... if he has a really bad day, there are other people to carry the ball and to score. Last year, that type of numbers in an off-game wouldn't have surprised anyone.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »
I expect LeBron to EXPLODE tonight. everything to the basket
no three's & defo noy layup's.....Throw it down 'Bron.
If Boston don't step their game up and expect James to play like he did in game 1. (I smell blowout)
Pierce and Allen are gonna need to be in top form tonight to defeat a Motivated James and Cleveland.

but with a KG and a very underated bench..
Boston still will be the fav to win this series.

as for tonight tho... Cavs (If they wanna continue playing, They Must win tonight and avoid the 2-0)
because if the lose beating the Celtics 4 out of the next 5 has been next to impossible this season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »
I was expecting this to be the most exciting series. Hopefully they turn around for us to see that.
just wait for game 3

the jazz will get all the rebounds like games 1 and 2 and the lakers wont go to the line nearly as much
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 09:47:24 AM »
kobe never has a game that bad thats why hes the best and lebron and the celtics are overrated remember kobe took his team by himself to the 1st round in the western conference two years in a row and almost got them to the 2nd round but the suns cheated all lebron could do was take his team with the all star help he had to the finals and get swept hahaha what a loser
overrated

fag

pussy

bunch of fat asses

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »
kobe never has a game that bad thats why hes the best and lebron and the celtics are overrated remember kobe took his team by himself to the 1st round in the western conference two years in a row and almost got them to the 2nd round but the suns cheated all lebron could do was take his team with the all star help he had to the finals and get swept hahaha what a loser

want to try using some punctuation so maybe people will take you seriously?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »

It's obviously an alias bro, just ignore him

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »

you must not be a laker fan you must be a fag
overrated

fag

pussy

bunch of fat asses

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2008, 10:59:44 AM »
Not anymore... if he has a really bad day, there are other people to carry the ball and to score. Last year, that type of numbers in an off-game wouldn't have surprised anyone.

2-18 by Kobe? LMAO...If that wouldn't surprise you, then you simply don't know Kobe Bryant.

boycriedwolf

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
Lebron is overrated but he's still one of the best players in the league, The Celtics had the best record in the league but that is just some window dressing cause they are just not that good, I think Denver would have taken these muthafuckas to 7 games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2008, 11:40:42 AM »
I think Denver would have taken these muthafuckas to 7 games.

I agree...they woulda struggled against ANY playoff team from the west.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »

you must not be a laker fan you must be a fag

i'm hurt.

please apologize.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2008, 12:01:29 PM »
I think Denver would have taken these muthafuckas to 7 games.

I agree...they woulda struggled against ANY playoff team from the west.

denver plays no defense, unlike Atlanta.

we would've waxed them niggas.

we were 25-5 against the west, 31-11 against the east.

the east is a stronger league ;) haha jk.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:03:04 PM by Hack Wilson »