Poll

Pick 1, son.

LeBron James
8 (32%)
Boston Celtics
17 (68%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?  (Read 2282 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2008, 08:11:07 AM »
^ :nawty:

Dominique Wilkins > LeBron James.

disagree
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
Im not trying to say Bron is better than Kobe, but he is one of the top players in the league, as far as skills go I would say hes right behind Kobe.  If he was playing with guys like Odom and Gasol ect. the Cavs would have beat Boston and have a pretty good damn shot at being in the final, which is where Kobe is headed right now.

In the East, yea...In the West, LeBron is not quite good enough to lead a team.
Its not his fault he doesnt have the right players surrounding him.  He does what he can with what he has to work with.  It was the same case for Kobe the past few years, up until this season.

It's his fault that they lost to the Celtics. Kobe carried his team on his shoulders, willed them to the playoffs, and made everyone around him look better (Smush, Kwame, Mihm, etc). LeBron simply stole the shine from his whole team and had the Cavs playing worse when he was putting up major numbers. You gotta see the difference.