Poll

Pick 1, son.

LeBron James
8 (32%)
Boston Celtics
17 (68%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?  (Read 2279 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »
^Detroit is not a good team how many times have I got to tell that to yall niggas
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »
LOL at Eddie House being more excited in this game than the 40 year old virgin after a french kiss

yea that's an annoying guy right there... I remember when that tool was on the Clippers

he probably thinks he's cool

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2008, 09:00:52 AM »
LeBron admitted he's Dominique Wilkins  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
^ :nawty:

Dominique Wilkins > LeBron James.

PLANT

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

I duno about that one.....

LeBron has a better overall game tha Nique ever had.  And LeBron is arguably the best player in the league, if not the best, than second behind Kobe I would say.  Nique was never considered in the top 1 or 2 players in the league.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 11:01:22 AM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »

LeBron has a better overall game tha Nique ever had.  And LeBron is arguably the best player in the league, if not the best, than second behind Kobe I would say.  Nique was never considered in the top 1 or 2 players in the league.

Actually, at one point, Nique was considered the best player behind Jordan...and anyone who argues that LeBron is currently the best player in the league needs to be shot in the head. Regardless, Dominique Wilkins had a lengthy career where he dominated opponents for years. LeBron is only in his 5th season...As of now, Dominique in his prime would take LeBron..PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »

Actually, at one point, Nique was considered the best player behind Jordan...and anyone who argues that LeBron is currently the best player in the league needs to be shot in the head. Regardless, Dominique Wilkins had a lengthy career where he dominated opponents for years. LeBron is only in his 5th season...As of now, Dominique in his prime would take LeBron..PeACe
Doubt it.  Dominique's prime prolly WAS his fifth season or so.....LeBron right now is better than Nique was IMO.  James is only going to continue to get better.  You need to pull your head out of Kobes ass man.  You are so infatuated with Kobe that you think nobody is on his level or even close.  Bron is on that level, and close to the top player in the league.  And Nique was never on the same level as Jordan, Bird, Magic IMO. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »

Doubt it.  Dominique's prime prolly WAS his fifth season or so.....LeBron right now is better than Nique was IMO.  James is only going to continue to get better.  You need to pull your head out of Kobes ass man.  You are so infatuated with Kobe that you think nobody is on his level or even close.  Bron is on that level, and close to the top player in the league.  And Nique was never on the same level as Jordan, Bird, Magic IMO. 

So you think LeBron is on Kobe's level? LMFAO...Come on, now. Not even the analysts at ESPN claim that anymore. If anyone needs to pull their head out of their ass it's you...and watch some damn games before you make ridiculous statements. Dominique was closer to Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe...LeBron is NOT on the same level of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe, etc. either...and if you think he is, then get some help.

WestCoasta

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
You are so infatuated with Kobe that you think nobody is on his level or even close.  Bron is on that level, and close to the top player in the league.

there's no doubt NIK is really on Kobe's dick, way too major

but I have to honestly say that nobody right now in the league is on Kobe's level

to even think LeBron is close to Kobe at this point in time is pretty absurd

LeBron is not even in the vicinity of being as good a closer as Kobe and actually setting up a good shot to end a game

sure he can take over during the game, 4th quarter can be his stage etc....

he is in the top handful in the league I agree, but other than his dunks he doesn't impress me....

shot selection is shakey and although he's a good passer he can make some bonehead plays

every time I see him in a clutch situation he makes a dumb move and it just shows that he's not on top of it yet

I've been watching the Lakers my whole life, ever since the Lakers 3-Peat  Kobe's been off the chain with his skill

LB's a young player and there's no telling what he'll become but right now but to think LeBron is on Kobe's level is kind of funny

one thing they have in common though is they're both arrogant fucks....

LB saying "maybe tonight we could make some people forget about Bird and Wilkins"  give me a break, that's an insult to Larry and his jumpshot

LB wishes he could one day come close to being the shooter Larry Bird was or even win multiple MVP's and multiple titles... he's got a lot of dues to pay

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
You are so infatuated with Kobe that you think nobody is on his level or even close.  Bron is on that level, and close to the top player in the league.

there's no doubt NIK is really on Kobe's dick, way too major

but I have to honestly say that nobody right now in the league is on Kobe's level

to even think LeBron is close to Kobe at this point in time is pretty absurd

LeBron is not even in the vicinity of being as good a closer as Kobe and actually setting up a good shot to end a game

sure he can take over during the game, 4th quarter can be his stage etc....

he is in the top handful in the league I agree, but other than his dunks he doesn't impress me....

shot selection is shakey and although he's a good passer he can make some bonehead plays

every time I see him in a clutch situation he makes a dumb move and it just shows that he's not on top of it yet

I've been watching the Lakers my whole life, ever since the Lakers 3-Peat  Kobe's been off the chain with his skill

LB's a young player and there's no telling what he'll become but right now but to think LeBron is on Kobe's level is kind of funny

one thing they have in common though is they're both arrogant fucks....

LB saying "maybe tonight we could make some people forget about Bird and Wilkins"  give me a break, that's an insult to Larry and his jumpshot

LB wishes he could one day come close to being the shooter Larry Bird was or even win multiple MVP's and multiple titles... he's got a lot of dues to pay

How am I on his dick if me and you are saying the same things? You just hate me, so not matter what I say, despite how logical it may be, you're gunna hate on me...but you'll never hate on what I actually say. In fact, you agree with it, while still claimin it institutes "riding dick". Quite contradictory.

PLANT

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »
Im not trying to say Bron is better than Kobe, but he is one of the top players in the league, as far as skills go I would say hes right behind Kobe.  If he was playing with guys like Odom and Gasol ect. the Cavs would have beat Boston and have a pretty good damn shot at being in the final, which is where Kobe is headed right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
Im not trying to say Bron is better than Kobe, but he is one of the top players in the league, as far as skills go I would say hes right behind Kobe.  If he was playing with guys like Odom and Gasol ect. the Cavs would have beat Boston and have a pretty good damn shot at being in the final, which is where Kobe is headed right now.

In the East, yea...In the West, LeBron is not quite good enough to lead a team.

WestCoasta

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2008, 01:32:25 AM »
How am I on his dick if me and you are saying the same things?

I just meant in general, nothing relating to the thread

PLANT

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2008, 03:06:05 AM »

In the East, yea...In the West, LeBron is not quite good enough to lead a team.
Its not his fault he doesnt have the right players surrounding him.  He does what he can with what he has to work with.  It was the same case for Kobe the past few years, up until this season.