Author Topic: Legends of Dubcc Keystyle: MaxiCSN Appreci-Respect-tion Thread  (Read 284 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This dude was larger than life for real. 

Who knows how much of his story was real or fake, or how many of his rhymes were authentic and how many were bitten... but one thing is for sure, this board has never been as big as it was when he was on top.  It is not the same without him.  He was my biggest nemesis back in the day.  Remember this dude was a legend both in crew battles (CSN was one of the best crews we ever had, and he headed that crew) and also as a solo keystyler he basically defeated everyone at the whole forum in battle, then he got exposed for biting by Logic (ironically because Logic was biting from the same website, lol), then he like tried to commit suicide and he was crying out to the board for help, and was in the hospital and everything else... dude was supposedly a big attic, nearly drank himself to death supposedly.. all this and he was only like 15 years old or something. 

He was the most active in making this board what it was, voting on all the battles fairly, and creating tournaments, etc...

...Anyway, figured he deserved his own thread for the remembrance.  Anybody know what he's up to these days? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Legends of Dubcc Keystyle: MaxiCSN Appreci-Respect-tion Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »
Here's one example of Maxi when he was at the top of his game... battling another legend... Primo...

.:A Mysterious Battler who posses many powers sits over a fire brandishing a stamp in the fire, The Mysterious Battler rises with a red hot stamp, ingraved on the stamp are the letters, NSC:.
[/color]

[EnTeR mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

After 3 rounds this CLOWN-IS-CLUELESS, shit 4 rounds? four losses, u trying to earn respect from battling me u migth as well throw i the TOWELL-ITS-USELESS/
U better practive ya 'word-play' caus i beat u with 'NOUN-MOVEMENTS' got u more afraid of me, ur 'running' u 'little shit' like 'Sloppy BOWEL-MOVEMENTS/
Hoe do u UNDERSTAND-WHAT-UR-DOING, are u def u silly trailor park bitch, i beat u 3 times i gave u the CHANCE-AND-U-BLEW-IT/
MAN-ARE-YOU-STUPID? i'll beat u like my old crew did, my level is so far 'above you' u look smaller than sumone looking up to EMANUEL-LEWIS/
U have 'ambitions' to be a rapper bitch i'll BRUISE-YA-DREAMS, and have u 'scared' like a GROUP-OF-TEENS on horron MOVIE-SCREENS/
Melanin got sum 'electricity'? then ima DEFUSE-YA-TEAM, watch as this bitch gets infected with my sickness when i spew thro his COMPUTER-SCREEN/
Ur tryin to a 'pimp' with 'testicular cancer', 'ALL-FUCK-AND-NO-BLOW, how u even get into melanin deficiant, Infinites BALL-CAUGHT-YA-SLOW-FLOW/
When u see my spit u say O-FUCK-I-GET-K.O, caus ur like 'half of Sally Jesse, pr1mo ya wack ya 'ALL-TALK'-AND-'NO-SHOW'/
Pr1mo LIKES-SOME-SCROTUMS, ur so fucken wack bitch that its a complete joke, the only time u drop 'hot lines' is to read my verse AND-QUOTE-THEM/
Ya wack rhymer, WHO-WROTE-THEM, u problem 'stole' them from 'rap-board', Pr1mo has got more 'BYTES'-THAN-MODEMS/
[/color]

[eXiT mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

.:The Mysterious Battler approaches his latest victim... and proclaims the win by forcing the hot stamp of NSC on his victims forehead... so that when he looks in the mirror he knows he is owned by CSN!.:
[/color]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »
I'm reading over his old threads.. I guess the dude got shot and was in the hospital.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »
LOL... he use to IM with these crazy ass stories. He was a Tongan guy, so who knows how much of what he said was true. But the impact was without a doubt. I remember before he got exposed, and I-Bo beat him in a battle, that was like the biggest upset in history... lol.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »
LOL... he use to IM with these crazy ass stories. He was a Tongan guy, so who knows how much of what he said was true. But the impact was without a doubt. I remember before he got exposed, and I-Bo beat him in a battle, that was like the biggest upset in history... lol.

what's Tongon?

And I'd like to view that battle against IBO because I think it got to a point where he was so large people startin votin against him just to bring him back down to size.  No disrespect to IBO but I think anyone voting fairly without bias would of had to give Maxi the victory nearly every time.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »
Tongan is an island people close to Samoa. In California, Tongans and Somians have huge beef. Of course Maxi is from Australia

He was called out in March of 2002, this was in Jan of 2002.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=20456.0
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 09:05:54 PM by M Dogg for Obama »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »
Tongan is an island people close to Samoa. In California, Tongans and Somians have huge beef. Of course Maxi is from Australia

He was called out in March of 2002, this was in Jan of 2002.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=20456.0

I-Bo had a great verse but I still think Maxi won speaking objectively... however I did enjoy reading I-Bo's verse more than Maxis verse which was all about his slong..lol

zilla

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »
I grew up around Tongans most of my life. They are gentle and real cool. But they can become monsters, the craziest muthafucaz you will ever meet. One thing about them is that they are usually compulsive liars.

Maxi's rhymes really weren't all that either, his punchlines were just expanded into long ass lines for no reason. Some of them don't even sound right when you read them. He could've put the same thing in shorter lines and constructed them right so they would flow better. Larger than life? I don't think so.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 02:04:14 PM »
I grew up around Tongans most of my life. They are gentle and real cool. But they can become monsters, the craziest muthafucaz you will ever meet. One thing about them is that they are usually compulsive liars.

Maxi's rhymes really weren't all that either, his punchlines were just expanded into long ass lines for no reason. Some of them don't even sound right when you read them. He could've put the same thing in shorter lines and constructed them right so they would flow better. Larger than life? I don't think so.

I'm talkin bout his online character man.  If you go back and read his old posts you see what I mean... you say you know Tongans so maybe from that experience his behaivor seems more regular to you, but I don't think this forum has ever seen anything quite like this dude.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »
He was a Tongan guy, so who knows how much of what he said was true.

LOL... that must have been subconscience.... lol.

I'm talkin bout his online character man.  If you go back and read his old posts you see what I mean... you say you know Tongans so maybe from that experience his behaivor seems more regular to you, but I don't think this forum has ever seen anything quite like this dude.

Dude I think was looking for attention, and he seemed like he wanted to be center of the party. When CSN first started it did not have Maxi in the group, but he was added when one of their OG members left this board. Maxi might be the main reason Rod and I got the Elite together, 'cause CSN was dissing me, and Rod had his beef with CSN and Maxi, so we joined 'cause seprate they were like the nWo jumping Lex Lugar, and then jumping Sting, but when we formed the Elite it was like the nWo running into the Rock and the Nation of Domination. It was war... lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »

I agree to the fullest.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 01:59:31 AM »

I agree to the fullest.

Of course, I know, I know... nobody can ever be as great and larger than life as Rodzilla and Sccit, right?  *Bumps "Clap Yo Hands" errr errrr (rooster noise)*  8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 07:27:35 AM »
He was a Tongan guy, so who knows how much of what he said was true.

lmao, that's funny.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »
any rhymes maxi posted with correct spelling and punctuation were bitten...the one's with poor spelling and grammar with the emphasis on multi syllable rhyming and personal punches were maxi's...i think he only started rhyming after he was caught biting...he actually got to a pretty decent level there after...but even when he was biting i'd say Tone was better and thats just off the top of my head

i~bo was trash but english isnt his first language

and most the other ppl that got props only did so because they were the first to post here

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
any rhymes maxi posted with correct spelling and punctuation were bitten...the one's with poor spelling and grammar with the emphasis on multi syllable rhyming and personal punches were maxi's...i think he only started rhyming after he was caught biting...he actually got to a pretty decent level there after...but even when he was biting i'd say Tone was better and thats just off the top of my head

i~bo was trash but english isnt his first language

and most the other ppl that got props only did so because they were the first to post here

What up Mack