Author Topic: Spider Loc Took the Words Straight Outta My Mouth About Snoop!  (Read 846 times)

No Teflon

Damn, I cannot do anything but respect that nigga, he said exactly what a real nigga would say, i thought he was gonna say some cheesy shit like I will kick Games ass and all, but no, he went the right route and addressed the issue instead of blowing it outta proportion...Becoz he knows that if the fight goes down,after 20 million Internet users see that, one rappers career is over, he gonna get clowned to the end of days, wether its Game or SPI, Spi is up n coming dude, whatever he is doing he trynna build his name and Game is an established dude that is getting a part in Transformers 2, i mean, fighting oin that shit would be a career ending thing...

So Spider went intellingent route and addressed bitch ass Snoop for that, he cant speak on MEN like they are some hoes or some puppets for him, Snoop was pimping Game and SPi both, as if they were his Slaves or something, like 50 punks Banks and Yaya, that aint gonna work, i bet Game aint cool with Snoop for this either, when Homosexual Seduction dude is ROcking gay ass outfits and Making Wack ass Pirnce shit, He acting like Game and SPi can roll in the dirt and he is untouchable..

I hope that Crooked I comes and co signs Spider on this, becoz Spi is West Coast and Snoop dogg is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAAAAAAAAR from West Coast Gangsta Rap with that Wack shit he did....

From Now on, Spider is on my Respect list, and YES, it is Becoz Game is my fav rapper, and it is Becoz he didnt Talk shit about him, i know SPi hates Game, but the fact that he didnt Shit on him as soon as he had an opotunity, thats what I respect, the Fact that he Addressed the issue right, becoz Snoop was a bitch ass nigga for that and he is not that big to be talking about MEN(No rappers, not gangstaz, not entertainers) BUT MEN Like that..

I see West Coast with Spi, Game, Crooked, Suge there in peace and Leave the Sensual Seduction guy Aside.

Free Post!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Spider Loc Took the Words Straight Outta My Mouth About Snoop!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
Congratulations.

Here's a cookie.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy

~Lucien~

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »
everybudy knows snoops a biatch and would not go toe to toe with anyone

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 04:24:09 PM »
everybudy knows snoops a biatch and would not go toe to toe with anyone

u can blow n break him in half
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

No Teflon

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »
Congratulations.

Here's a cookie.

NERDY

COMEBACK

DUDE

GO

BACK

TO

HALO

FORUMS!

midwestryder

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »
Damn, I cannot do anything but respect that nigga, he said exactly what a real nigga would say, i thought he was gonna say some cheesy shit like I will kick Games ass and all, but no, he went the right route and addressed the issue instead of blowing it outta proportion...Becoz he knows that if the fight goes down,after 20 million Internet users see that, one rappers career is over, he gonna get clowned to the end of days, wether its Game or SPI, Spi is up n coming dude, whatever he is doing he trynna build his name and Game is an established dude that is getting a part in Transformers 2, i mean, fighting oin that shit would be a career ending thing...

So Spider went intellingent route and addressed bitch ass Snoop for that, he cant speak on MEN like they are some hoes or some puppets for him, Snoop was pimping Game and SPi both, as if they were his Slaves or something, like 50 punks Banks and Yaya, that aint gonna work, i bet Game aint cool with Snoop for this either, when Homosexual Seduction dude is ROcking gay ass outfits and Making Wack ass Pirnce shit, He acting like Game and SPi can roll in the dirt and he is untouchable..

I hope that Crooked I comes and co signs Spider on this, becoz Spi is West Coast and Snoop dogg is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAAAAAAAAR from West Coast Gangsta Rap with that Wack shit he did....

From Now on, Spider is on my Respect list, and YES, it is Becoz Game is my fav rapper, and it is Becoz he didnt Talk shit about him, i know SPi hates Game, but the fact that he didnt Shit on him as soon as he had an opotunity, thats what I respect, the Fact that he Addressed the issue right, becoz Snoop was a bitch ass nigga for that and he is not that big to be talking about MEN(No rappers, not gangstaz, not entertainers) BUT MEN Like that..

I see West Coast with Spi, Game, Crooked, Suge there in peace and Leave the Sensual Seduction guy Aside.

Free Post!
sorry no telfon but prince is not wack . you are just closeminded ignorant person who shows no respect to the old school at all . without the old school there would be no new school . so you are just hating on your self . prince is some tight shit , youngster.  well  snoop is the king of the west coast & game & spider loc can't touch him . ice cube & snoop dogg are the don's of the west coast & spider loc & game are just soldiers compared to them.aslos you must hate the 1960's & 1970's & 1980's because that is the kind of music snoop mad e on ego tripping .snoop is not Homosexual . sexual seduction is just to old school for you & the outfits you called gay ass are just too old school fro you understand because yo uare some stupid  punk teenager who no respect for the old school or the history of black music.alos i bet game sucks snoop's dick ,still.. was does everything west coast have to be gangsta rap . also snoop ego tripping was O.G rap not that kiddy punk gangnta rap you listen to .no all of west coast is gangsta rap . you are just hating on real grown man O.G music, youngster . grow up & stop acting like a fake ass wannbe gangsta . real O.G's don't listen to punk kiddy gangsta rap craop like you do . real O.G's rock music like 1960's & 1970's R&B & ego tripping. only fake ass wannbe's listen to music you listen to  & act they way you do .

K-9

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »
"Double G is you smokin you aint Locin"

No Teflon

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »

Free Post!
sorry no telfon but prince is not wack . you are just closeminded ignorant person who shows no respect to the old school at all . without the old school there would be no new school . so you are just hating on your self . prince is some tight shit , youngster.  well  snoop is the king of the west coast & game & spider loc can't touch him . ice cube & snoop dogg are the don's of the west coast & spider loc & game are just soldiers compared to them.aslos you must hate the 1960's & 1970's & 1980's because that is the kind of music snoop mad e on ego tripping .snoop is not Homosexual . sexual seduction is just to old school for you & the outfits you called gay ass are just too old school fro you understand because yo uare some stupid  punk teenager who no respect for the old school or the history of black music.alos i bet game sucks snoop's dick ,still.. was does everything west coast have to be gangsta rap . also snoop ego tripping was O.G rap not that kiddy punk gangnta rap you listen to .no all of west coast is gangsta rap . you are just hating on real grown man O.G music, youngster . grow up & stop acting like a fake ass wannbe gangsta . real O.G's don't listen to punk kiddy gangsta rap craop like you do . real O.G's rock music like 1960's & 1970's R&B & ego tripping. only fake ass wannbe's listen to music you listen to  & act they way you do .

I am 21 years old, I was born in late 80's. how da fuck would i know anything about Music of 60 and 70's???

I know Phil Collins for those Paradise songs and Colors and other biutifull songs, Bruce Sp for that Philadelhia Song, i know alot of Great music, Like Metallica, RUN DMC for the old school,,, sorry man , my DaD never Raised me to like Any Music from Men in Make up and lipstick.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »
fuck  no teflon
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

midwestryder

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »

Free Post!

I am 21 years old, I was born in late 80's. how da fuck would i know anything about Music of 60 and 70's???

I know Phil Collins, Bruce Sp for that Philadelhia Song, i know alot of Great music, sorry, my DaD never Raised me to like Any Music from Men in Make up and lipstick.

see you are white & you just proved it .no black man listens to Phil Collins or bruce springstein. you don't know shit about my cultuire, white boy . real black people listen to prince. ice cube bumps prince all the time. so what if you are 21 years old . i am 30 years old youngster . just by your  age i can tell you are part of the stupidest closeminded ignorant hating genration ever! soo what if you were born in the 80's . you still can learn about music from the past easly . just take the time to learn & look it up not go out & act like some fake wannbe gangsta . i just proved how fake you really are .don't hate on prince just because you daddy was white & gay..

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 04:54:15 PM »
this nigga... ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!