Author Topic: What is your problem with Spider Loc?  (Read 666 times)

smegma

What is your problem with Spider Loc?
« on: May 10, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
Where did the hate start and why do ya'll still hate him? I never read the stuff on this forum about him, but I notice that a lot of people hate his guts. I just wonder why that is.

I personally don't mind him and I think he has some good songs. That song "Get High (Puff Puff Pass)" with Young Buck is one of the best weed songs that I know :)

Okka

Re: What is your problem with Spider Loc?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »
I've always liked "Head Hancho" from Spider, anybody know who produced that song?

D-Stress

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »
people love to hate!
why they hate game?
why does c-blue hate pac and dickride eazy-e(RIP) in every post he does?
and the list goes on.............

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 09:04:40 AM »
He sucks, just like Ja Rule, maybe that's why? I don't give a fuck about him so that's not hate.

messi19

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
why does niggas hate Snoop?
why does niggas hate Game?
why does niggas hate Dre?
why does niggas hate Nas?

everybody gets hate EVEN THOUGH they talented. This nigga Spider is garbage and u want people to love him because of his street shit? that shit aint got
nothing to do with us. Bottom line the nigga straight ass and cant rap for shit.

smegma

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »
This nigga Spider is garbage and u want people to love him because of his street shit?

Who did you say that to?

messi19

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »
This nigga Spider is garbage and u want people to love him because of his street shit?

Who did you say that to?

I meant you people muthafucka..as in if the shoe fits. Try it on and see bitch.

smegma

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »

Who did you say that to?

I meant you people muthafucka..as in if the shoe fits. Try it on and see bitch.

Damn, dude... What is wrong with you?

D~Nice

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »
I dig the last street album he put out. West Kept Secret. His flow and rhyme patterns get a little monotone at times for me but other than that I can listen to his stuff.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »
coz he is signed to g unit i dont remember him getting the same hate when he was on the row.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 09:42:07 AM »
He's not a bad rapper I just find his personality extremely annoying, I lost respect for him when he dissed all those random people for no reason on his website, but if he puts out good music i'll bump it regardless

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
I've liked Spider's shit since 2005 when I first heard him on "Bitch What U Know About" and "I Don't Want No Problems"

I'll admit, some of his shit like "Boss OG" his flow/voice is real ugly on it, but he has alot of other heaters out there that people sleep on

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

On top of that, he can't spit.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=90156.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101062.0
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:39:36 AM by Ronni »

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

On top of that, he can't spit.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=90156.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101062.0

thats y i dont like him...jus runs his mouth too much everytime i turn around he talkin bout somebody thats far better than him...and it aint like he super talented 2 back it up...the only tracks i like from him is toe tagz n blutiful world...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »
dissing and then makin music together is a "new" trend