Author Topic: What is your problem with Spider Loc?  (Read 665 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: What is your problem with Spider Loc?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 11:16:22 AM »
His voice is horrible, his flow...he doesn't have any
saying he is G-Unit Crip (whats a g-unit crip? not a gang in LA)
dissing people on other level than he is
and more reasons

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

~Lucien~

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 11:43:37 AM »
Where did the hate start and why do ya'll still hate him? I never read the stuff on this forum about him, but I notice that a lot of people hate his guts. I just wonder why that is.

I personally don't mind him and I think he has some good songs. That song "Get High (Puff Puff Pass)" with Young Buck is one of the best weed songs that I know :)

you don't smoke weed... what the fuck are you talkin about?  :-*

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 11:49:03 AM »
no one has a problem with him, he just shouldnt think hes a rapper, he should stick to recycling cans

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 11:56:26 AM »
People hate him because his entire career had been a failed attempt at destroying Game.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »
People hate him because his entire career had been a failed attempt at destroying Game.

Exactly...Snoop was right G-unit can't save him...shit they won't even release him...lol.....Now is it still G-unit Crip???? Is he going to be on that G-unit album??? him and 40 glocc are fools...50 ain't fucking with them like that...lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »
only thing i hate bout him iz tha G-Unit part
other than that i aint got no problem wit him

Okka

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

Yeah, true. But 40 hasn't always been dissin other people. His first album "The Jackal" is fuckin great too, everybody who hasn't heard it, should check it out.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 01:14:49 PM »
no one has a problem with him, he just shouldnt think hes a rapper, he should stick to recycling cans

LMFAO

spider should stick to recycling cans

thecircleofbosses

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »
Where do u start the guy is whack ! aint got no flow plus he aint gunna sell no units,

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

On top of that, he can't spit.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=90156.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101062.0
That is called "Nothing But Truth".

His raps are nothing to be excited about.

The beats that he gets aren't catchy at all.

And since he can't make "noise" with his music, he sends these virgins named crash & ducc (for 40 Glocc) on internet forums to stir up shit & keep their names out there that way. Just pathetic.

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

And since he can't make "noise" with his music, he sends these virgins named crash & ducc (for 40 Glocc) on internet forums to stir up shit & keep their names out there that way. Just pathetic.

ha ha that's over funny!!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »
Sometimes he says too much bullshit but he can rap. Not really good but he's not so wack as some people say.

I dig some songs of him: Straight Up Riders, Blutifull World, At Your Door & West Coast Roll Call

messi19

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »

Crash stay losing though because he thinks that this'll lead to 5 million records sold just because some niggas clown him on dubcnn ::).

Cmon Crash u know u lost.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »
Where did the hate start and why do ya'll still hate him? I never read the stuff on this forum about him, but I notice that a lot of people hate his guts. I just wonder why that is.

I personally don't mind him and I think he has some good songs. That song "Get High (Puff Puff Pass)" with Young Buck is one of the best weed songs that I know :)

I'll start with "because he fuckin sucks" for 500, Alex.

No Teflon

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2008, 02:58:54 PM »
nobody hates him,he just thinks that he can be a rapper becoz he is a crip and he is a street nigga from LA that gangbanged his whole life...

There are 2 million gangbangers in LA harder than 10 Million Spider locs, should they rap too???

No, let me refrase that, There are 2 million gangbangers  in LA harder than 10 million Spider locs, should we FEEL Their Raps too and call them Dope becoz they are Real???

He fucking sucks, Listen to his Boss Og song, He Rhymes Balling with Balling 6-7 times, that dude is the wackest rapper ever lived, I cannot belive somebody actually likes that song..

I have posted saying that i respect spider for things he said about snoop and things he didnt say, i respect him for Having God in his life and speak wise on some things, but rap career is NOT FOR HIM.