Author Topic: What's the darkest song, that gives you nightmares?  (Read 614 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What's the darkest song, that gives you nightmares?
« on: May 14, 2008, 01:54:39 AM »
Eagles- "Hotel California" ... that's Satan's soundtrack right there, I could never be in a crowd cheering to that shit, just listen to the words, the "Hotel" is really a metaphor for Hell, the "Beast" they are trying to kill is a metaphor for the devil, and saying "you can't ever leave" is saying that hell is eternal, and that they are eternal prisoners there "of their own device (evil deeds/addiction)".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:18:47 AM by Abdul-Infinite presents... (I)Eye-yaric »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

Re: What's the darkest song, that gives you nightmares?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:28:18 AM »
get some sleep.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 03:32:13 AM »
Can't say any songs have given me nightmares

kemizt

bez

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 03:34:32 AM »
Can't say any songs have given me nightmares

ditto on that motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 05:43:45 AM »
Spice Girls - "If You Wanna Be My Lover"

Just look at the lyrics. "Lover" refers to the love that Satan has for Hell. "You gotta get wit my friends" symbolizes all the people in Hell who are "friends" of the devil. "Freindship never ends" means that you will be stuck in hell forever with Satan and his friends that you gotta get with if your gonna be his lover. "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want" is really just Satan saying that he wants, really, really wants your soul. Needless to say that "I want it HOT I want it HOT I want it HOT", etc and so forthis referring to how hot it is in hell. Very graphic and disturbing songs. "Who Let The Dogs Out?" by Baha Men is similarly scary. Would anyone care to break that one down for us all? I would but I'm all bugged out from analyzing the spice girls.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »
This could be heaven or this could be hell??

Like dude said GET SUM SLEEP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

D-Stress

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »

Just look at the lyrics. "Lover" refers to the love that Satan has for Hell. "You gotta get wit my friends" symbolizes all the people in Hell who are "friends" of the devil. "Freindship never ends" means that you will be stuck in hell forever with Satan and his friends that you gotta get with if your gonna be his lover. "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want" is really just Satan saying that he wants, really, really wants your soul. Needless to say that "I want it HOT I want it HOT I want it HOT", etc and so forthis referring to how hot it is in hell. Very graphic and disturbing songs. "Who Let The Dogs Out?" by Baha Men is similarly scary. Would anyone care to break that one down for us all? I would but I'm all bugged out from analyzing the spice girls.

ROFL!!!!

Eagles- "Hotel California" ... that's Satan's soundtrack right there, I could never be in a crowd cheering to that shit, just listen to the words, the "Hotel" is really a metaphor for Hell, the "Beast" they are trying to kill is a metaphor for the devil, and saying "you can't ever leave" is saying that hell is eternal, and that they are eternal prisoners there "of their own device (evil deeds/addiction)".

my favorite song of all times!!all-time classic.personal classic.amazing song
theres nothing scary or dark ((musicwise) in that song that could give me nightmares.
i dont know about "Hell-theory (yours)" but i heard its a song about a  satan church which is in california.

REDRUM by Doomsday Productions Is SICK!!!WICKED ASS SONG.BEAT+LYRICS=PURE EVIL, DOPE SHIT!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 07:49:25 AM by D-Stress »

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 08:37:10 AM »
souljah boy - crank that....i bet YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW has got something to do with diabolical pacts and shit, some real profound dark shit

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »

HAHAHAAAA LMFAO!!!!PROPS!!

fa real though...infinite thats some stupid shit to say

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »
I dono but when I was little the theme from unsolved mysteries freaked me out lol, made me sleep with all the lights on.

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
souljah boy - crank that....i bet YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW has got something to do with diabolical pacts and shit, some real profound dark shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »
I dono but when I was little the theme from unsolved mysteries freaked me out lol, made me sleep with all the lights on.
REAL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK!

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »
there have been songs that have bugged me out, none that I can really say made me lose any sleep

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »
LMFAO!! True that.

I used to watch that when I was real young, and saw this one episode that scared the fuck out me, and I never watched it again in my life. It was the one about a half man/ half horse escaped from a museum. Who saw that shit? LMAO!!! Sorry, just had to say it. :P

Ummm, but ya know that Titanic song, 'My Heart Will Go Again' that song creeps me out. When I hear that song, I just think death.