Author Topic: Scipio a Member of CMC (Calif Murda Crew by The GAME)  (Read 1090 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Scipio a Member of CMC (Calif Murda Crew by The GAME)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 09:12:08 AM »
from memory scipio was performin with game durin his promo run for documentary but they obviouslly wentseperate ways , would be a good look if they linked up again

Maaat

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 09:40:51 AM »
scipio said in one song off angel dust 1 "game aint a smart enuff businessman to sign me" or somethin like that

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »
heard some of his shit...he sound pretty dope... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
scipio said in one song off angel dust 1 "game aint a smart enuff businessman to sign me" or somethin like that

True.  Hopefully Game has done something right this time because Scipio would be a great addition to BWS.  Game would be stupid not to sign this dude but then again, we are talking about Game.... can you say MOB?

Young Old Head

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »
if fat joe is struggling to sell 100k on koch... with 2 videos, a dope album and a large fanbase its gonna be hard for somebody like clyde who obviously has talent

fat joe's never been on koch...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »
i could be wrong but i believe that line was in recorded around the time  he stopped messin with game n bws and jumped off the documentary promo dates

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »
Game and Scipio were good homies in 04. Aint know whats been goin on since then. Scipio is definately one of the dopest on the West.

teletomble

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »
Any1 Got Any Of Scipio's Mixtapes?   Other Than His Angel Dust Vol.1

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 11:14:03 AM »
I have that Cali Untouchable Radio one with him and Game.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
people shopuldnt get their panties wet over this, coz AS GaME Stated on AHH Inteview that BWS just a Movement that helps People to get more buzz and be known, like Eastwood, G malone, Clyde,Cyss...

Game puts them on the map, but he dont wanna sign nobody, becoz GAme is smart, Judging from Latest flops and Money lost on Rotten apple, Second ROund on me(Dope album), Buck the World, Blood Money and all them Flops like USDA, P$C with Ti, Game is smart, he dont wanna invest no money into Flops, not trynna say Somebody will flop, but To sell with gangsta shit these days is hard.

Game should go on Koch, Coz BWS fans are limited, like Somebody from BWS will probably sell 250 000-300 000 with agood single on Koch, and Same ammount on MAjor, only thing is, Koch=Money, MAjor=Flop.

Clyde Carson Can do some creative shit and Due to BWS fans being loyal can actually sell 300-500 000 on Koch/BWS, that would be better than selling 300 000 on BWS/Geffen.

Majors=Yerstaday news, Indie is so much better now, coz BWS dont need no promo like All them other dudes, They have Already Established BWS fans that wuill cop 2 copies each.

Translation: Game is selfish.

It's better for his music though, because he releases an album and dissapers for 2 years and makes everyone anticipate his music, while 50 completley oversatured the market with all the artists he brought out. But how can Game call 50 selfish is beyond me.

teletomble

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

Could U Send Me It?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
people shopuldnt get their panties wet over this, coz AS GaME Stated on AHH Inteview that BWS just a Movement that helps People to get more buzz and be known, like Eastwood, G malone, Clyde,Cyss...

Game puts them on the map, but he dont wanna sign nobody, becoz GAme is smart, Judging from Latest flops and Money lost on Rotten apple, Second ROund on me(Dope album), Buck the World, Blood Money and all them Flops like USDA, P$C with Ti, Game is smart, he dont wanna invest no money into Flops, not trynna say Somebody will flop, but To sell with gangsta shit these days is hard.

Game should go on Koch, Coz BWS fans are limited, like Somebody from BWS will probably sell 250 000-300 000 with agood single on Koch, and Same ammount on MAjor, only thing is, Koch=Money, MAjor=Flop.

Clyde Carson Can do some creative shit and Due to BWS fans being loyal can actually sell 300-500 000 on Koch/BWS, that would be better than selling 300 000 on BWS/Geffen.

Majors=Yerstaday news, Indie is so much better now, coz BWS dont need no promo like All them other dudes, They have Already Established BWS fans that wuill cop 2 copies each.
good post yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »
anyone remember that mixtape he did wit ras hostin it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

teletomble

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

Could U Send Me It?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMNMCF8mRBg

Any1 got this song by Scipio or can they rip it? Its pretty damn dope!!!