Author Topic: Weekend Audio Vol. 4: San Quinn, Self Scientific, Wale, Fred Knuxx, G. Malone...  (Read 322 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's about time for another edition of dubcnn's "Weekend Audio"! Before we start with the music the dubcnn staff would like to congratulate Daz Dillinger, who turns 35 on May 25th. Happy birthday to the Dogg Pound Gangsta. Now let's continue on with this weekend's audio specials.

Let's start it off with a San Quinn single, off Quinn's long awaited solo album "From A Boy To A Man", which is set to drop in August through SMC Records. Quinn has been one of the leading voices of the Bay Area for years and delivers a heater once again with his new single "They're All Waiting On Me":

San Quinn - They're All Waiting On Me

Next is a new single by Self Scientific, the Hip-Hop duo consisting of Aftermath's super producer DJ Khalil and Los Angeles rhymer Chace Infinite. It's about time for Khalil to start lacing his partner again with his beats after killing the industry through the past year. Their new single shows they haven't lost their chemistry. It's called "Of Our Own" and is off the upcoming album "Come In Peace, Prepare For War":

Self Scientific - Of Our Own

Let's get to Washington DC rap sensation Wale, who's buzz has been growing by the day. Bun B mentioned him as one of his favorites in his dubcnn interview, he's co-signed by Kanye West and Jay-Z, and now he's officially under the wing of musical mastermind Mark Ronson. It looks like this could be Wale's year and in preparation for his album, the shoe fanatic is releasing a "Mixtape About Nothing". We have a track off the tape available for ya'll to check out, peep "The Perfect Plan" below:

Wale - The Perfect Plan

We've been reporting on Delaware rapper Fred Knuxx for a minute now. His planned solo album "Delafornia" still hasn't come out, but he's keeping the buzz alive through various mixtape appearances, and will be putting a new video to "Get Lost" and a new tape called "The King Of Grind" within the next few weeks. On there he jumped on Prodigy's joint "The Life" off P's current LP "HNIC 2", check it out below:

Prodigy - The Life (Remix) (ft. Fred Knuxx)

Let's get to another artist who long time dubcnn visitors will be familar with. I'm talking about South Central's own Wallet. We brought you his mixtape "In My Grindtime Vol. 2" last year, and now he's leaked a new street single on which he linked up with producer Dem Jointz. The track has a cool little club feel to it, definitely worth a listen. Check out "Sittin' High" by Wallet producedy by Dem Jointz below:

Wallet - Sittin' High (Prod. by Dem Jointz)

Last but not least is a new single by up and coming rapper Trey-C. He reached out to Glasses Malone and Ya Boy to join him on the remix of his track "Showboatin'", which also features singer Matt Blaque, who you heard on Yukmouth's "Hey Boy". The result is certified banger with mainstream appeal, make sure to check out the "Showboatin' (Remix)" below:

Trey-C - Showboatin' (Remix) (ft. G. Malone, Ya Boy & Matt Blaque)

We hope you enjoyed this edition of Weekend Audio, check back with us next weekend for more!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Good looks (No homo).
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Nima , i love this weekend audio shit, always checkin
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ This is just the stuff that slipped through the cracks during the week though, lol, this isn't "all of the new audio". ;)

Blood$

finally a new San Quinn track!  :o  :o  :o

propz, downloading now

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
props Nima , i love this weekend audio shit, always checkin

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep it coming!

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The track of TREY-C, Showboatin' (Remix) with G. MALONE, YA BOY and MATT BLAQUE is good !

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ This is just the stuff that slipped through the cracks during the week though, lol, this isn't "all of the new audio". ;)

Cool,will go through unread posts since last visit in a minute  ;)
I´m a little behind  ;),and it´s to miss shit if you don´t check shit regulary.  ;)

just go to dubcnn and scroll through the archive dates for the days you missed

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network