Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15845 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #465 on: June 13, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »

Who was that touching our machine in the first place?

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol
emotions get tha best of u
especially when ur dominatin tha game 4 most of tha time and then fightin to stay alive in tha finals at tha last minute
And that happened right after he let Peirce blow past him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #466 on: June 13, 2008, 08:15:27 PM »
what a bitch
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #467 on: June 13, 2008, 08:22:07 PM »

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol
emotions get tha best of u
especially when ur dominatin tha game 4 most of tha time and then fightin to stay alive in tha finals at tha last minute

im not talkin about that one moment. Im talkin about in general.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #468 on: June 14, 2008, 12:54:21 AM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

how is losing in the finals "more"?

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

He's about to. I didnt say he hasnt done alot. But that comment made no sense. Doing "More" with less. More would mean at the VERY least winning the title as the main guy (ie. without Shaq). When comparing to Jordan, it would be more like winning at least 6 titles if you wanna say doing "more".

Jordan at Kobe's age only won 1 title. Kobe was the main guy in the 3rd Laker title...even the 2nd title can be argued. Also, Kobe is doing more with less in a sense that he's taking a team who no one expected to do shit all the way to the Finals. He has less than what Jordan had, yet he's made it to the big stage, while Jordan has made it to the Finals with ONLY great teams. When we get Bynum, we will be a great team, no doubt in my mind...as of now, the fact that we're even in the Finals is amazing. I think we're a really great team when we play to our potential, I say the best in the league. But the thing is, we don't play to our potential 100% of the time. I expect the Lakers to handle it in these next 3 games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2008, 12:55:11 AM »
^what a dickhead

Cool read: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/080613   ;D ;D

"Page 2 - ... WHERE WE WILL NEVER, EVER COMPARE KOBE TO MJ AGAIN!"

LOL@a BSPN article.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #470 on: June 14, 2008, 01:02:03 AM »
the only thing kobe does "more" of with "less" than jordan is....

more LOSING in the finals (he's lost 6 of his last 7 finals games) with less HEART/LEADERSHIP skills (this nicca had the 'best team' in the west and he still cant win and only scores 17 points in the biggest game of his season. what a chump.)

jordan never lost a finals, kobe is about to hit his 2nd straight loss after blowin so bad he will have the nba finals worst ever choke attached to his name. kobe = pippen, good sidekicc, cant ever win shiet as the main guy.

hahaha @ sasha vujabitch wantin to cry on tv.

What you're too stupid to understand is that if Kobe's teammates had stepped up and played like they were supposed to in the clutch, we'd be 2-2 right now. It's amazing that Kobe has even taken this team all the way from 42 wins to a Finals contender. How do dumbshits fail to realize this? When we get our center back, THE LEAGUE IS IN TROUBLE. Kobe at 29 = 3 titles. Jordan at 29 = 1 title. Kobe still has time to handle shit, and he will. Skillwise, he's better than Jordan. He has more titles at a younger age, and we're gunna have our full roster next season, ready to dominate the league. Kobe has many titles in their future. He' carried the Lakers on his back this whole Finals. None of the games were blowouts, it could have just as easily been 3-1 Laker advantage in the series, with fair officiating and more consistency from the supporting cast...Kobe will retire as the greatest player of all time. :-*

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #471 on: June 14, 2008, 01:03:45 AM »

Its just you. Dude worked his ass off to get where he's at. Every 4th quarter he's on the floor now. The coaches / players respect him. The fans love him. Dude made a name for himself by stepping up and improving, and NO ONE on earth will tell you that he's cocky or conceited or anything like that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2008, 01:39:11 AM »
^ you put sasha on the grizzlies, or a team where he is the 1st or 2nd primary option and i bet he you he'd ride the PINE, everyone knows the only reason why Sasha's seems to be good is because he plays off of kobe bryant drawing the defense's attention which leads to wide open looks , defenders running at you while your chilling on the perimeter.. like stu lantz says when he watches sasha fail driving to the hoop trying to be like kobe "know your limits"  :D

LOL at kobe bryant's post game 4 comments " WE WET THE BED"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2008, 01:50:26 AM »
^Sorry, but Sasha would be a 15 PPG+ player on another team...He's a dead on shooter with good defense. He'd be starting on most teams, and would be a primary option on offense. Sasha wasn't always this good, but he's stepped his game up a lot this season.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2008, 02:47:05 AM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

He's about to. I didnt say he hasnt done alot. But that comment made no sense. Doing "More" with less. More would mean at the VERY least winning the title as the main guy (ie. without Shaq). When comparing to Jordan, it would be more like winning at least 6 titles if you wanna say doing "more".

Jordan at Kobe's age only won 1 title. Kobe was the main guy in the 3rd Laker title...even the 2nd title can be argued. Also, Kobe is doing more with less in a sense that he's taking a team who no one expected to do shit all the way to the Finals. He has less than what Jordan had, yet he's made it to the big stage, while Jordan has made it to the Finals with ONLY great teams. When we get Bynum, we will be a great team, no doubt in my mind...as of now, the fact that we're even in the Finals is amazing. I think we're a really great team when we play to our potential, I say the best in the league. But the thing is, we don't play to our potential 100% of the time. I expect the Lakers to handle it in these next 3 games.

Jordan was ALWAYS the best player on his team and never played with the most dominant center in the league. Jordan had the ability to will his team to the trophy no matter what. Kobe = very good, Jordan = great.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #475 on: June 14, 2008, 09:18:04 AM »
im gonna say Posey >>>> Vujachic

im also gonna say Robert horry with the houston rockets >>>>vujachic or even 10 years ago

sasha sucks as an individual defender, he and D fish rely on their help

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #476 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »

Jordan was ALWAYS the best player on his team and never played with the most dominant center in the league. Jordan had the ability to will his team to the trophy no matter what. Kobe = very good, Jordan = great.

Good ol' NIK...the ultimate spinster.  He can twist and turn through anything and make Kobe always come out on top.  I believe him to be more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan...
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #477 on: June 14, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

Yea but he played with the most dominant rebounder in the league and some of the best defenders ever...Jordan's abilities were based on what his teammates could do. He never won shit on his own. LMAO@Kobe not being great. Kill yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #478 on: June 14, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »

Good ol' NIK...the ultimate spinster.  He can twist and turn through anything and make Kobe always come out on top.  I believe him to be more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan...

And I'm guessing you also think Kobe is just "very good" as opposed to "great"...LMFAO.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #479 on: June 14, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
The Lakers need Bynum to be the down low force he is, i've had enough of Gasol's soft ass play, dude's a good scorer but he doesn't have the strength that most centers have, once Bynum comes back it's not even gonna be fair
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 02:18:35 PM by 360 »