Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Drop Official Album Single, "Westurn Union", Ft. Daz Dilli  (Read 1945 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

After giving the world an introduction to their music on the mixtape "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" with DJ Crazy Toones, Bad Lucc, Damani and Soopafly, better known as the group Westurn Union, are ready to finally unleash the first single off their upcoming album "Westurn Union".

Those of you who downloaded "House Shoe Musik" already know what the trio from Watts, Inglewood and Long Beach is capable of, but they're turning it up another notch for the album! We've got the Dirty and Clean versions of the song right here for ya'll to check out.

The track is also self titled, "Westurn Union", and features Daz Dillinger and BJ The Chicago Kid, who you already heard doing his thing on "All Night". Of course, the track is produced by Soopafly himself. Check it out below:

Westurn Union - Westurn Union (ft. Daz Dillinger & BJ The Chicago Kid) (Dirty)
Westurn Union - Westurn Union (ft. Daz Dillinger & BJ The Chicago Kid) (Clean)

The video to the song is being filmed today, so look out for that on dubcnn as soon as it's ready! The official "Westurn Union" album is set to drop in August through Doggystyle/Koch Records.

Westurn Union are, as you probably know by now, about to hit the road with Snoop Dogg and the rest of the crew for the West Fest Tour, so if you get the chance, make sure to catch them performing the song live! We'll keep you updated on any developments as far as the album, so stay tuned!

Incase you missed the free download link for Westurn Union's mixtape "House Shoe Musik" which we dropped last week, catch up on that now:

Westurn Union - House Shoe Musik Vol. 1 (Mixtape) (Free Download)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh boy i cant wait to check this! Been waiting for an official single so long now!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

AnybodyKilla

Bout to check this out, +1!!!

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
Good single ! i'm waiting for the video!!

W U doin'it big

Si-Chiggedy

Listening to it right now, it's cool. But I expected a lil bit more. Although I think it will grow on me. Props
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope! but that hook sounds so familiar  ??? "roll it up"

anyways, i hope this song blows up  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

:) keep it coming!

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope ass song!!!! Def. a BANGER!!!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dope dope dope! Can't wait for debut album!
It's funky enough!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yessir!

D~Nice

This is dope. Doggystyle doing big thangs this year. Soopa does it again with the beats.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks my peoples! We appreciate the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I'm really feelin' this one. Dope beat; I like the trading verses concept on it and the hook by BJ is off the chain. 8)

MarshColin

Loving this song. The thing I'm really feeling about Westurn Union is they make music that makes me feel good. Gets me amped, makes me wanna party. You can tell they putting their heart into the shit too. Keep it up guys.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They can make that feel good music, gangsta shit, and vice versa but I like the fact that no matter what the music has that westcoast sound and westcoast pride thats been missing for a while. I also like the fact that they get on all these goofy ass, fly by night, southern one hit wonder rappers that are getting pumped out like theyre being made on an assembly line in some factory. After I heard the mixtape I was already in anticipation of the album but this single just got me even more anxious. Keep up the good work fellas.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will